Mundane thread

Comments

• Gonna feel it? Better fill it instead!

• mwah! I'm off to my nest now...just listened to Simon Mayo show online as my mum was on 3 word Wednesday. She sounded so excited bless her. Glad it made her happy though!

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Evening!

Excellent news KJ image

(((everyone)))

Bear's new avatar is so big that it's sitting on top of other people's image

I went out on my bike. I crashed, but didn't fall off image

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

But KJ's has gone tiny.

• Morning from bigfoot

Welcome to tomorrow SOLB image. Hope today's a better one, big hugs Hon. Did postie do his stuff?

Good luck Duck. What sort of job are you looking for?

Yay to the house news tiny KJ, hope it goes well.

Er..... I can't think of anything newsworthy other than it being bin day and milk day, how mundane is that?

*wafts out attempting an air of mystery and failing*
  • Forgot to say yikes to the bike crash but image to not falling off Bookie
  • Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Wonders how you crash your bike without falling off.

Good morning. I really should be ready for work by now but I still haven't made the first move to ready myself.

At least the socks are in the washing machine and being washed as we speak.

• Morning from smallish small, although I'm not as small as some. Looking rather deflated there, Mr P! image

Great news about the house KJ.

What did you crash into Bookie? Not brambles I hope! image

Final reading section of Tiny's French exam today. Then he starts A level French in September.

• Suicide by sock stealing *dives into the washing machine after the socks*

Asthma nurse today which is lucky cos I can't breathe. Painfully tired again too. Must get a grip, I don't like this solb but I don't know how to motivate her
  • Ooo fab, go tiny image

Poor Mr P, do you need a tiny hug?
  • Suicide by sock stealing *dives into the washing machine after the socks*

Asthma nurse today which is lucky cos I can't breathe. Painfully tired again too. Must get a grip, I don't like this solb but I don't know how to motivate her
  • Morning peeps!

Boo to asthma.Hopefully the asthma nurse can advise, I seem to remember something about Buteyko breathing (Byoo-take-oh), maybe ask the nurse about it?

*checks washing machine for socks*

• I'm sat at my desk giggling at Sarah Millican's Support Group audio book. That's me sorted today.

ooh SOLB - hope your nurse helps you out today...big squdges x

• Morning all - I seemed to have missed all the hugging and cheesecake...any leftovers?

How exciting to hear Mini#2's heartbeat...it makes it more real doesn't it image

(KJ I remember you saying a few pages back that people were saying that your bump was big this time round...well it's the same for Jenn too - she looks nearly as big now as she did at full term with Esmé - we call our new grandbaby a new name every week - according to her ap on her phone which tells her what size the baby is now...baby is currently baby mango - I actually like that for a name lol! - big scan on Monday and we get to see what colour it is image)

• I love Sarah Millican, very funny lady image

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I have so many socks that I can do a dark sockwask, a bright colours sock wash and a pale sock wash. image

They are all very smelly socks at the moment, that's prolly why you can't breath SOLB.

OK - I'm not going to work today, I'm going tomorrow. Now I have to go shopping for bits and pieces for tomorrow. We are making bunting for our jubilee garden party but I need some 3d fabric paint and stuff to carry on or the bunting will look very boring and I want it to be fun.

I need to call up the other 2 houses to let them know. Yay to another free day, well almost free.

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Oh - good news on the home front KJ, though I know that it's going to be really stressful, house buying is pants. That's why when we moved here i wanted a house that I knew that we would be happy in for a very long time. I don't expect to move until we both retire. Then we are going somewhere cheap so we can have a really big garden.

I see Bear has a new appendage above. How did he get his avatar so big?

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Right, I'm going to buy some poppy seeds and some new socks!

• BGD's battle of the band's thingy was on last night - they were up first and he was happy with the gig - one of the bands was a rapper from Strabane...so we can safely assume they didn't come last lol!

• BB ✭✭✭
    Morning mundanies image

I hope the asthma nurse can help SOLB

Good luck to Tiny for his French exam image

Hugs to everyone else, especially those with little ones ont he way - exciting! image
  • I have been for a bimble! image 

Very happy that it didn't hurt, feeling very unfit though, I ran less than a mile. Small steps...

• Teeny tiny me here, I think I've just uploaded a new picture but will see - a message briefly flashed up on screen but I didn't get to read it before it disappeared.

Mini is out for the day so I'm going to tackle the huge pile of ironing. I also have to wash stripey cat and blue dog as they are both filthy from being dragged about from car to pushchair etc.

Baby mango is an excellent name GFB, we must be a few fruits behind that!

Hope the asthma nurse helps SOLB.

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Ahoy!

I'm going to place my bet now that baby mango is pink flavour image

Excellent bimbling small image

Re. my bike crash last night. We were cycling along by the reservoir (nice and flat for my first outing on a road bike) and I went off the path and into the railings twixt road and water. I have ickle hands and it was a bit of a stretch to reach the brakes! I did manage to use the drop handlebars though image

Tomorrow is Fruity Friday image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Good luck with the ironing KJ *sneakily adds scrunched up shirt to the pile*

Where is Saffy? I hope she got on ok interrogating her first victim... Sorry, experimenting on her first subjectimage

• I think baby mango is blue...but I'm happy either way image

• Fruity Friday sounds like the mutt's nuts, or perhaps the ape's grapes image

or, if fish have testicles, the pollock's bollocks image

• image    .... or the bear's pairs. image

(((Small))) Yay for bimbling, I'm chuffed to bits for you. image

(((KJ))) I wish you smooth sailing on the house front.

(((Solb)))  Rotten to have to deal with the asthma, but glad you got something you can actually work with a little.

G'day mundanies, I'm going to have some cheese.

• Mouse gave me the perfect present for my new cooker ... I have to warn you, you may find it a bit over exciting. You ready? 

/members/images/614453/Gallery/mousebook.jpg

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Hi guys.  I've been in a bit of a state so I have been avoiding people.  Not completely sorted out yet but heading in the right direction thanks to great friends.

I've been swimming this morning and need to make a ginger cake for tomorrow, but I think I will wait until I ahve finished this pot of tea first.