Mundane thread

Comments

• Start the day with a huge one then (((((SC))))).  It must be really tough being in limbo when you're a doer who's used to being able to take action to fix whatever needs fixing.  Hope this passes soon for you x

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭
    SuperCaz wrote (see)

SOLB, knowing what little variety you eat, I am almost certain that getting a more balanced diet would help your energy levels.

Chocolate isn't balanced then?

I am going to work today - cycle there and back on already shagged legs - it's going to hurt. Then if I can manage it it's swim club tonight, cycle there and back. I think I may end up crying.

I should've MOT'd the bike. image Tax and insurance also need sorting. image

One day at a time SC.

Right, I really do need to get ready for work. Am already running behind. Computers and forums and chatting. I waste my life.

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Thanks Hash.  Special hugs needed today.  I have a medical appointment that I don't want to talk about and it didn't let me sleep much last night. It is obviously worrying me more than I thought.  Or my stress levels are high so that it takes less for me to get worried.

Special hugs for you too today Hash, as I believe you ahve survived another year!

• ((Caz)) I can't offer any sage words of advise but hugs I have a plenty.

Happy birthday Hash! I hope it'll be a most unmundane day for you! imageimage

I hope you got a good night's sleep KJ.

Big has a conference call with his employers today, Restructuring of the company is one of the topics for discussion. image

We were going to visit Tall tomorrow but the Olympic torch is arriving in Falmouth at the same time we were planning on getting there, so we'll go on Sunday when hopefully the roads will be quieter.

• Ow. Ow. OW. hangovers are a bitch.

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

*hands Duck painkillers, pillows and a duvet and helps her to the comfy sofa*

• Thank you SC...I went back to my nest for a snooze post shower...it has helped! My stomach is now hungry not sicky, my head is less spinny and I think I am ok to drive again. Time for a chicken sammich. And then my 4th teeth clean of the day....hate the hangover taste in my mouth.

• *tiptoes in, just to be sensitive to any residual headaches*

Seems like this year is going to be a big year of change for lots of people I know.  I wish all of you who are struggling with this, the ability to believe in your own strengths.

Woot to mundanies all, it's nearly the weekend. image

• (((((((((((((((((((((caz))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh and when you see SA remember we are only over the hill and would be very cool to meet up if possible.

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

image I only found out last week that Chester played S**********e earlier this year.

• image *wonders what the coded word is*

Sausage? Shakespeare?

I have put the cd collection into alphabetical order. Got really fed up of wanting to listen to a certain album and not being able to find it. Think that earns me most mundane points of the day. image

• *hands over trophy to small*

• BB ✭✭✭
    Afternoon mundanies, we are back from deepest, darkest Exmoor. Had a lovely time.

I am hoping they played sausage small imageimage

Hugs to everyone and happy birthday wishes to Hash image
  • Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I need some new legs. Doesn't look like I'll be going swimming now as I should already be on my way. I just can't face all that cycling on really tired legs. image

• Thanks for the b'day wishes and FB messages you lovely lot image

Mouse is there any way you can award yourself a Friday evening off?
  • Oh heck almost didn't say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HASH!!! or as you will be forever know she with the nice drinks that are a bit like rocket fuel. image

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I am having Friday evening off. I have a pain in my left calf that is from cycling on tired legs today. I shall have a bath instead. maybe.

• Evening image

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL this week....am busy testing participants for my first experiment all day, every day at the minute so haven't been getting chance to pop in here. And when I get home in the evenings, I'm generally collapsing on the sofa and staring blankly into space incase my brain explodes.

((( ))) or image as required.......and image just in case Cake has been telling anyone that a course is flat. Will read back over the weekend.

• My pic's still not approved then I see. Pah.

Happy birthday Hash!

MrKJ is home - or he was, but he's currrently bopping away to the Inspiral Carpets & Happy Mondays in Nottingham so I'm still on Mini bedtime duty. Roll on our holibobs tomorrow......

Bath sounds very wise Mouse, enjoy your evening off.
    Hope all's ok Caz.

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

All is most definitly OK at the moment KJ.  I'm very up and down at the moment and right now I am in an up mood.

Today was my long swim day.  The plan was 5 miles in the pool, followed by 90min rest and refueling then another 3 miles in the pool... and it all went exactly according to plan.  The average speed of the first 5 miles was 1:57 per 100m and it was 1:56 for the 3 mile swim, which shows that my nutrition was spot on as I didn't slow down for the second swim.  I also didn't feel exhausted afterwards - tired, but not exhausted. image

Treated myself to fish and chips on the way home image

Also had some lovely texts from friends, a mutually supportive conversation with a friend on FB and a lovely phone call from G.  With all the hugs on here too I am feeling very spoilt today.

• Woohoo!

Did a record time on the underground - not a world record but a bigpersonal best on quite a tricky day image

• Good morning mundanies, it's the weekend.....image

(((Bear))) yay for the pb, just cos pb's and bears should get a yay.

(((Scaz)))  Your swimming output just knock me out, brilliant effort.

(((KJ))) Happy holibobs, I'm looking forward to seeing the curtain pulled back on your avatar.

(((Saffy))) I don't seem to talk with you nearly enough.

(((Mouse))) Yay you for a laid back Friday, it's good to know when it's time to rest up.

(((Cake))) Howz it going fella?  I think my bike has been poorly designed, it's got about 20 gears but only 2 breaks - I think I needed it to be the other way around for a scaredy cat like me.

(((Hash))) I hope your birthday rocked for you, your foot doesn't look a day older.

(((B))) It's been ages since I've said hi..... so hi there 'B' *jumps up and down with cheerful wave*

(((Small))) Congrats on receiving mundany trophy, hopefully your back is continuing to play nicely?

(((Solb)))  Just because I haven't (((solbed))) for a while and feel poorer for it.

(((Duck))) Hang in there, wishing you a lovely hangover free weekend.

(((gfb))) Everything seems comparitively calm for you at the moment, I hope you're getting some well earned peace and quiet.

(((Bookie))) Loving Andre, I'm sure Reggie would want you to be happy.

Remember to be kind to yourselves.  image

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Ouch.  Not much sleep last night.  Neck/shoulders very sore today.  I think I might give today's swim a miss and take on beach duty instead (someone has to count the swimmers in and out, and alert them if any jetskis look like they are going to cause trouble).

Mood is going to drop today.  I've not got much to do and Hubby wants to talk.

• Morning!

Aw bum SC,  that sounds like a tough conversation image.

• I clearly haven't been posting enough; I didn't make Manly Man's list!

Today we are wedding-ing at a castle image
  • (((Frodo))) *waves extra magnificently by way of apology*  Yay for weddingney things at castles - and yes, post more ring bearer.

• Good waving there, DSimage

I'm off to squeeze a r*n in before the jollities begin!

Have a good weekend one and all.
  • Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Enjoy the wedding Frodo.

Enjoy your hols GFB.