And that, boys and girls, demonstrates the importance of punctuationimage

Which was mean of me, but still image
  • I have never been so confused as to when I was better off!    image  

• image   I don't think that says what I meant.... image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Cake is a bit of a catchimageimage
  • He's a smashing fella, and no mistake. image  

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Lol.  The job is 'Quality Engineer' for a company that makes medical devices.  Having now read the job spec, I'm not holding out much hope.  There are three main parts to the job and I am only really qualified for two of them.  And they have been looking for someone since September, which implies to me that they are setting the bar too high for the money.  It also makes me wonder what sort of mess I would be inheriting if I got the job, if the post has been vacant for so long, unless they have had a contractor filling it for the short term

• Based on Blouse's comments and experiences I'd say that's probably spot on SC, but what have you got to lose?  If you go in expecting nothing you may be pleasantly surprised.  So much of recruitment is about whether or not you can get on with people, and you tick that box plus the technical stuff, so that puts you ahead automatically

• Argh!  Having gone into uni to meet a colleague from my course, Ifound I'd left the relevant paperwork at home.  What a tit!

Going to meet up on Monday and hope to get it right, but annoyed because resolution is delayed image

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

How frustrating Bear!

• Went to the pub with the physios who'd just handed in their last piece of work.

I spent two sodding hours getting that stuff together, put it in a nice tidy folder and then forgot to pack it!

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Evening image

Operation Shed has been a partial success. It has four walls, a door, a floor, but no roof. That will have to wait until tomorrow as the whole erection (ooh er!) was a completely and utter arse to do. The wood is warped and also seems to be made of Kryptonite, as it was nigh on impossible to screw together. 

Round two will commence tomorrow image

For now though - adieu, auf wiedersehen, farewell, I bid you all sweet dreams and good night *tucks thread into bed*

• Morning peeps - urgh didn't sleep well, no idea why. Probably fretting about the whole fruit bin thing falling apart

Hope the erection goes better today , Bookie

• Morning, I couldn't sleep, maybe mine was fruity erections too!
  • Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone.

Bookie is your roof per felted or do you have to felt it yourself?

Pre felted rather.
  • SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I couldn't sleep either.  Another night of roadworks literally outside my bedroom window.  Angry drivers tooting their horns at all hours and what I can only describe as a jet engine firing up at intervals of about 15 minutes.

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Morning image

(((hugs))) to all non-sleepers. Not sleeping is the biggest pile of carp. 

I honestly can't think if the roof is pre-felted, I'll find out in a few minutes when I recommence Operation Shed. Cake is at work though, so I'll be going into battle alone...

And I have a sore throat too *plays tiny violin* image

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I did not sleep at all well last night. Just too hot.

Been to work, now home. Got to MOT the bike then pick up some inners tubes for the pushie. Then go for a bimble this eve once it's cooler.

Happy Saturday all.

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Mot gone and got. love when I MOT the bike - it never fails, doesn't matter much where I go so long as it's an old fashioned bike shop. Today I was given a set of allen keys 'you'll need these' image A little tinkerring and one MOT. image

I think I have hurted my knee. I did years ago but last few times I've tried to ride fast (on the pushie)the next time I get on the pushie my left knee really hurts - like it's going to hurt a lot but kind of needs twisting back in place. If you get my drift. I may have to see a fizzy as I prolly need to stretch something that I'm not.

I didn't run today, instead I shall run tomorrow. There's a route I want to check out. I'll have to add a few more miles onto it somehow but that shouldn't be too hard.

Right, I need to get clean cos I'm not.

• Good evening Mundanies image

(((Mouse))) Yay for MOT thingy, boo to misbehaving knee, hooray for running tomorrow.

In mundany news today, did my first fell run kind of thingy, though more cross country with attitude, or more accurately, altitude.   Best that can be said is I finished in one piece and wasn't last.  Ooh, I passed though a field full of dairy cows and thanked them for the cheese.

• (((Mr & Mrs Cake)))  Excellent job on the shed.

• We are back, I should read back but I'm distracted by a strange man on Eurovision.

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Like the new look KJ.

Easy synopsis - CakeBook have errected their shed at long last.
    Mundane T shirts are mundanr plum or similat and are available soon.

SC is still swimming. SOLB is still SOLBing but has started to bimble slowly.
    GFB is home.
    Saffy likes pink
    Frodo is at work

Cheese comes from cows.

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    What about goats cheese?
  • Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

that comes from cows as well, and sheeps cheese.

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    Buffalo Mozzarella ?
  • evening all.

I feel very bad for neglecting you all recently. Please accept my humble apologies and have some raspberry and white chocolate muffins.

I've been the beach ALL DAY today, we went to Saltburn. Brilliant day arseing around on the sand with my American friend and some of her classmates and their dog. Fish and chips, a paddle in the North Sea (my feet went numb), an ice cream and much laughter. Very glad she forced me out the flat...I would have been sad to miss today...brilliant day out.

I am now sat in my bed, buzzing due to the psudoephidrin (sp?) that is kicking my sinuses into touch with sun burnt feet that are covered in an aspirin paste that (bizarrely) is taking the sting away. Need to take my lenses out though...scratchy eyes. Feeling much better than a couple of days ago...phew!!

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭
    Mr Puffy wrote (see)
    Buffalo Mozzarella ?

That's definitely cows.

Buffalo are bovine.