Mundane thread

Comments

• Morning Mundanies image

It is Tiny's last official day as a school boy. image Those 11 years have flown by. Half term next week then exam leave, just 3 more exams to go, then a week of sixth form induction in July.

Tall has finished all his assessment work, he'll be home towards the end of June but has an end of year exhibition to get ready first. 

This is his blog, just some of the work he has done this year. I think it's great but I would, wouldn't I. image

• Morning all!

I made it to Devon, via Swindon. I have thighs that are screaming at me every time I move after a PT session with kettlebells - I have to keep telling myself it'll be worth it in the end.

Going to attempt a very very little slow run in a minute to see if I can stretch out a bit. And by rights I should have a monumental hangover after a catch up session with an old friend from uni but I don't. 4 cups of tea have helped though. Hmm. I have a feeling I'll pay for this later and might need a nap. 

• Morning,

I am hoping my car doesnt break down this week while we are in Devon.

Hi Towner image

I downloaded 10 new books onto my kindle yesterday, They are having a sale image

• Helloooo Towner *waves*

The weather is looking a bit ominous isn't it Duck? And it's SO warm and airless. Think there may be a thunder storm on the way.

You plan on reading whilst on holiday CP? image

• TownerTowner ✭✭✭

back from self imposed exile.....missed you.

hi cocoa pop.

got some pictures of a mental bin on my phone but  i cant put them up for some reason...will try again when i get home.

not read back but, presumably somebody needs a hug??....

(((((((general loving,caring gurt big hug)))))

• Towner! Yay!

I could post pictures of mental bins too Towner ... mine has loonies in and is being re-branded a 'Recovery Centre'

*checks to see if Mr P's car is the same colour*

Yay for the clever, talented mini's small. How is your back?

TDS is quiet, Hash is too but FB said the gig was fantastic so no fretting necessary.

Morning CP I'm impressed with your new library!

Mouse I was thinking yesterday I wish I'd gone down the bike route cos they don't eat all the petrol so fast. I was doing some maths and I can't afford to join the gym and pay for fuel to get there everyday cos none are cycling distance image I can still run, cycle and do some resistance stuff at home but I was hoping for some routine and to be dragged from the house to meet people at classes .... maybe another time.

I still feel in a pretty good mood despite the sleep fairy joining duck on holiday!

*waves to duck*

I'd better go so something productive *potters off to stare at the to do list*

Xxxxxx

(hope you are feeling happier Cake ((())) xx
  • I now have over 1200 books on my kindle! thats on top of the 1000+ i have on bookshelves at home, I lurve books. Especially non-fiction.

• Oooh it's livened up.  I'm in a doing mode.  Bit sad because I turned down a meet up with SC to get things done.  I've done four loads of washing up, one load of washing, been and sorted my pills and have bought paraffin for my  poi.

• Love that choon Bear image

What's a poi? image

The back is very much better, thank you for asking SOLB. I hope you find a nice local gym soon. ((SOLB)) image

((((Big hugs for everyone))))

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Thanks for the hugs guys.  I need them today.

• Mr Puffy wrote (see)
    Can you play tennis abysmally and win???
    Sorry about the number plate.. I've just forked out ??200 for a new exhaust and handbrake cable. It's the sheer unpredictability isn't it?

image I've managed it in the past.

In mundane news we have a special visiter at w**k today.

• I have just woken up from a nap. It was a sneaky one too, was only supposed to have been 20 mins..whoops. The hangover has caught me up...feeling very sleepy now. Weather is indeed grey...must get out and do stuff today though too.

Shower first...hangover sweats...ugh!

• Yay, so glad its finally improved small image

Just gonna be sensible my body has a lot of adjusting to do, its been a year since I did any regular exercise and I haven't even been outside much since Jan, my muscles are a bit cross. I think if I can focus on the little achievements instead of how much fitness has been lost it'll be ok without a gym for a while.

I may have a look at a fitness dvd or somethin for structure - I've never had one before but I tried a few sessions of 30 day shred with solbsis and quite liked it. It was like circuits in the living room really! B really liked it too.

There is a zumba class in the village, its not really my thing and is ??5 a session so I can't go every week but every other is affordable and then I'd still get to meet people. Maybe a running club in 6 months once I'm running properly again. Think I got caught up in the negative of not being able to do what I wanted but its not really that bad at all, just need to work a bit harder at motivation.
  • Mega X-post.

What's up SCaz, anything we can help with?

Nawty Duck!

Who who whoooooo Cakie

• image We have a cardboard cut out of the queen and a olly silver medallist from 2004 for the jubilee. It's very exciting.

((((((((((SCAZ)))))))))))))))) 

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Have you ever tried Taebo SOLB? 

I image it and can promise it works. I lost loads of weight jumping around and following those routines in front of my tv image And most of the full videos are on Youtube, so you don't even have to buy them!

Why doesn't the pound sign work? £ <<< I bet it's two question marks again image

I spent an hour and fifteen minutes using a cross-trainer this morning. My legs are tired image

Cakeybake - see if you get a photo with Her Maj image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Ooh! My £ sign worked!

I wonder if it doesn't work when followed by numbers?

£5

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Or just from a phone?

I'll try from my phone image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Gues it doesn't work on a phone.

I should do some work...

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    My car is dark green.
  • Hello all - just back from The Hair Cut Shop (that's what David James called the hairdressers once and that's what we call it all the time now lol!) - and I've had my natural highlights seen to image

((hugs all round to anyone who needs them))

We're off Monday but not Tuesday - the self employed will watch the Jubilee celebrations on tv image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Mine is also blue - TARDIS blue to be precise image

My hair has never been blue, but my sister's has.

• Ooo looks fab Bookie, thanks image

Mine is a dark blue, with scratches and stone chips for added effect image

My hair had neon blue highlights in, I liked it.

I'm grumpy, feeling cross with everyone today

SCaz we don't need to know the solution (or the problem) to care. Hope you feel better soon.
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I want to try the 30 Day Shred. One of the reviews I read said that it'll cause so much muscle soreness that it'll 'hurt to live' image

Strangely, this made me want to try it more...