And you thought descending on a bike was bad?

Not the way I would want to descend

Check thisout

Comments

• Whoever my secret santa is - I want what that bloke is wearing image

• Wouldn't work round our way,  too many pot holes in the road.  Hit one of them and you would probably lose your arm or knee cap.

Wonder what the motorcyclist  near the end thought when this guy caught him up?

• Excellent, I wonder what his top speed was looked pretty fastimage
  • Tommygun2 wrote (see)
    Excellent, I wonder what his top speed was looked pretty fastimage

I wondered that, especially when he caught up with the bike and car at the end.

How do you brake?

• d'oh - that site is banned at my work. Will have to check at home !
  • If I saw that coming in my rear view mirror... image
  • sarah the bookworm wrote (see)
    If I saw that coming in my rear view mirror... image

thing is Sarah, he is so low down would you spot him in your mirrors? 

I was just waiting for a car to cut the corner on their way up the hill as he was coming down - in the way they cut them on the hills up here.

• cool stuff - bit like street lugeing with a twist.......

there's a World Cup street luge/downhill skate event at Beachy Head each August - much much shorter than what that bloke was doing - and the council did resurface the road to get rid of potholes for the event which now makes it fab on a bike! they put straw bales on the bends to help with crashes

• If I had a) the right aerodynamics and b) the ability to turn corners (crap even on a bike) I'd love to try that.
  • That isn't flying, it's falling with style!
  • holy crap - that's awesome!
  • WOW!!

I'd sort of like to give that a try but don't think I'm brave/mad enough.

• btw - it's known as Buggy Rolling

more videos here and some suit background here

• I really really hope that's nowhere near as much fun as it looks, coz I'm never going to find out and I don't think jealousy is a nice thing
  • Looks fun - and unlike a bike there's nothing to fall off.
  • Meh, I'd be impressed if he doing it uphill.
  • fat buddha wrote (see)
    btw - it's known as Buggy Rolling more videos here and some suit background here

FB - you've just underlined your nutter credentials!  Have you tried it?  Apparently (having just watched a load of youtube clips) the record speed is 116 km/h.

• he looks a bit like a transformer in that suit...............It's amazing to watch especialy the corneringimage
  • fat buddha wrote (see)
    they put straw bales on the bends to help with crashes
    To help with crashes?  Not 'in case of crashes'?! imageimage
  • HEAD THE BALL!
  • There was an article on TV about this guy, (can't recall what programme). He has the patent for the suit and has tried to find a maker, but keeps failing. I think the suits were going to be retailing at approx £1000.00.....