'Round The Coast Of Great Britain Run

Comments

• Good King Hooselessness wrote (see)

ta JM -glad of your imput. yes will take some doing but can be done.

Have just sorted out 17 districts which we can place ourselves inimage

Blackpool- Carlislish

Carlisle Ayr

Ayr-Fort William

Fort William to Ullapool

Ullapool ton Wick

Wick to Aberdeen

Aberdeen To Edinburgh

Edinburgh To South Shields

South Shields to Grimsby

Grimsby to Great Yarmouth

Great Yarmouth to Sdouthend

Southend To Portsmouth

Portsmouth to Plymouth

Plymouth to Bristol

Bristol to Aberystwyth.

Aberystwyth to Flint

Flint to Blackpool

that is my idea and some forumite can help do a certain district . Who does what part depends on peops in that district.

my suggestios of "districts". Peops in each district could map individual runs and piec together as far as practical around the coast. Not too rigid but near as say dammit
  • I'd volunteer to try and map/help organise my section, but its impossible when you live 40 miles from the coast, unless i go down there for a week mapping it out.

You need another list, and make it plain that these people don't have to run (can if they wan't) but must have local knowledge.

Fully appreciate that it won't entirely off road, but you may have to settle for roads that are 2-3 mile inland for large chunks untill you can get to say town promenards, then the mapping would easy.

Since you say people will know months in advance of when they would run, you may have to settle for the inland routes just to get it organised in time.

Realistically, you may have to wait untill 2011-2012 to have your  day of glory...

• mm. Yes it is a tall order. Let us see how it pans out on the forum. No rigid time yet-it was a suggestion. Once all districts have sorted their route, we can fix starts and dates for each bit. The more peops on board the better and the sooner we can start.  Perhaps  each district can report as ready when they are ready and when all are in we can startimage Some inland routes would be fine I guess, It will still be around the edges. 
  • Depending on when it's taking place (as I have 10 halfs and a mara next year) I'll like to put myself forward for part of the Portsmouth stretch, up to 20 miles-ish.

• Depending on when it's taking place (as I have 10 halfs and a mara next year) I'll like to put myself forward for part of the Portsmouth stretch, up to 20 miles-ish.

Dont'

It's

It's the

It's the nearest

It's the nearest coast

It's the nearest coast to

It's the nearest coast to me,

It's the nearest coast to me, I

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, a

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I d

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere -

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey unless there is a stretch in Surry

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey unless there is a stretch in Surrey but

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey unless there is a stretch in Surrey

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey unless there is a stretch in Surrey but all I

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey unless there is a stretch in Surrey but all I can

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey unless there is a stretch in Surrey but all I can imagine

It's the nearest coast to me, I think, and I don't mind overnighting somewhere - I'm in Surrey unless there is a stretch in Surrey but all I can imagine here