Talkback: Break Bad Fuelling Habits

I definately advise drinking a pint of water when you get home from anything long. Dehydration makes me feel so tired and weak and I definately dont repair as well. I also recommend banana as no other food or energy bar has helped as much on the bike especially for me.

Comments

• pah - there's only one refuelling strategy

BEER!

what a bizarre 1st post btw
  • don't forget, vodka, chocolate and chips
  • Guinness !!!!

........... and chips image

• haha, i do wonder a bit about aligning this forum with a triathlon publication few of us read.
  • haha, i do wonder a bit about aligning this forum with a triathlon publication few of us read.

ah it's online.  easy enough read then, doh.

• fat buddha wrote (see)
    pah - there's only one refuelling strategy BEER!

Couldn't agree more image

As soon as I've finished any sort of exercise I crave a pint of good ale image

• Another vote for beer, anyway from what I know there's water involved in the making of beer so that covers the dehydration situation
  • Beer, definitely. And hasn't it got like barley and stuff in it? That's healthy isn't it?
  • beer - carbs; chips - carbs; chocolate - carbs. So all good then image
  • But Mike Wrenn, if you want to be anonymous (hence the head-less avatar) you may want to change your forum nickname from Mike Wrenn to something a bit more anonymous, unless of course Mike Wrenn isn't your name image
  • <!-- by thebeersnob --> 

http://thebeersnob.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/ydcs.jpg

Purpletri fairy wrote (see)
    beer - carbs; chips - carbs; chocolate - carbs. So all good then image

2 out of 3 ain't bad

• Triathlon, an extreme sport, undertaken by only the foolhardiest of ultra athletes. Requiring inhuman levels of stamina, SAS levels of endurance, surely only the Gods could ever do this....

Piracy reduces it to beer, chips, chocolate and cake.

Now that's class....

Actually, Barlos makes it class....