London Marathon; Runners and Supporters

1535455565759»

Comments

• Tiptoes you had probably gone home, showered had your tea and put your feet up by the time I got there!! I had cramp from mile 13. Hash saved me at mudchute I was at a really low ebb and sobbed in her arms (I never get cramp, so why on Sunday???) I had cramp come and go for the rest of the run and finally finished in 4.45. Did still have a good day tho' - once I stopped being emotional!

Well done on your time, pretty good considering you had hamstring trouble! Well done image

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/214736/Gallery/lon2010-m17_2.jpg

What a baby!!!!! image imageimage
  • Relaxed

was there to wait for reading Eagle who finished after you, so may have seen you image

went from bad to worse after hamstring, lost my site a month ago in right eye so was under hospital supervision, ran looking like this icon image except eye was completly black pupiled. (lol)

You did well, and i am proud of you. 

• What!!!! Our paths crossed and we didn't speak????!!!!!! image

Sorry to hear about your eye. Have you permanantly lost the sight ?  Or  will it return? (No wonder you didn't see me!!! image) Take care

• No sight is returning, every day.

Just taking a long time.

Hope to see you at another run soon.

• Barlos...Schmunks...Great job to the both of you...seems like all went smooth and to plan once againimage Really enjoyed the support and the hugs...hope those who took a picture of me did not break your camerasimage

Lea the pea and Hippo...great to put a face to a nameimage...better get the G &T ready for our slog at Balaimage

Shimmy..."DONT EVER INTERUPT THE UFC"imageimage Which one was hubby watching?

• Hey Tonka Boy, it would have been 112 I think. The Anderson Silva fight (strange that it was)

113 this weekend.   Machida and Shogun.

Rampage and Evans at the end of the month image that's going to be good one. Grudge match 

• Shimmy...That Silva fight was really p**sing me off i was really hoping that he was gonna get caught by a lucky punch and lose...Think Dana White should get rid of him...as he has done it time and time again,1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10...and breathes out....can you tell that it got to meimageimage

Think Machida/Shogun could be a similar sort of fight....whereas Rampage/Evans cant waitimage

Are you watching the ultimate fighte on Five USA on Saturday evenings...brilliant

• I wanted to get in there and punch Silva.  Dana wouldn't even put the belt on him.  I think he was this close to chucking him out *holds fingers really close together*

Rampage and Evans is going to kick off big time.

I'm not watching the Ultimate fighter but Mr Shimms is (of course) 

Did you see Chuck Liddell on Dancing with the Stars???? I can't look at him now without seeing him in sparkly lycra. image

• Bouncing Barlist

know its a bit early but are you please organising the support at 17 mile? If you are, or know who is next year can I put forward myself, and both my sons , Dan and Rick for inclusion into your team.

Thanks, and please keep up the good, no sorry GREAT work 

• Sorry, should make it clear, we are running but would like to use your wonderful services if that is possible,

Many Thanks

• Can I add my name to the list of Runners please - need to makesure I get my name clearly on my top!

Everything went horribly wrong at about mile 17 last year - hopefully will be slightly better this year!image

• Emma - you're on the wrong thread.  This was last years thread.  I will just fetch the link for you.........