Options

IMUK/Bolton 2010 training thread

1868788899092»

Comments

• Options

Shmunks

PMed you

• Options

Woody - just seen your post - i'm afarid i never got to do Hellvellyn as two days before on my last run I came home and started to pee blood! image

Tests are still ongoing and a CT scan has been booked in for me by my local hospital (this friday) but they cant seen to find the cause- which is good news .. i think  image

Max - stop messing around and just start a thread again in January for IM Wales.  I dont think I'll be doing it as a bit late for me and cost but I'll definitely be doing an Iron Distance event in the summer so will come onto your thread just for old times sake!   image

• Options

Sorry to here that Slim hope things work out for the best.

I've read a thread on RW some where that is not uncommon in distance runners but not sure if that's just  poo, I'll see if I can find the thread. the other one and don't laugh cos it happens, Beetroot can colour your pee. A friend went for sorts of test and realised it was beetroot that had caused it.

• Options
    richard - on the organising team for Wales so cant really race. Going to do IM Nice though in June.  Not in fancy dress though. Next outing for the outfit is Dublin marathon later this month...
  • Options
    ooh err  Slim hope its nothing image much as I want to do one I really need a year off IM training so  a few halfs will do and some marshalling also trying to save for a sea kyack as I really want to get out around and see the coast down here in something other than a wetsuitimage
  • Options

Cheers guys - yeh the Dr said about the possibility of it being related to extreme exercise (moi!) but it's usually only in microscopic measures in that case not bright red!  - we'll see

Max does your year off include not doing something like the recent Scottish coast to coast with the 2 day event incorporating mountain biking, running and kayaking?  Just wondering........... cause I was thinking about it!!   image

I will be doing Bala again

• Options
    https://orge.aliexpress.com/store/513273