Ban Striking

Comments

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭
    Well if he was trying to place them, he didn't do a very good job.
  • Smashing plates is akin to book burning!  Old crockery is the most valuable repository of human knowledge that we have (plates, vases, ash trays and that)

Had Barrymore started placing my chinaware into pieces, I'd have gone at him with a pair of paperfrunks.  No messing!

• Chewie1981Chewie1981 ✭✭✭

http://www.sculpturegallery.com/toplt/greek_vase_19.jpg

Especially vases like this^^

See how they're not striking the ground. Makes you think...

• I think Ricky might be putting the "mentalism" into "christian fundamentalism"!

I hope for the sake of everybody, that he's only allowed access to those paperfrunks with the rounded ends....

http://www.lampstandstudy.com/forum/general-discussion/8144-christian-cross-its-concurrent-logic.html

• You really want paperfrunks to catch on don't you Candy?  I quite like it - paperfrunks.  Paperfrunks.  Yep, it could catch on.
  • no paperfrunks is too long, do you think frunkers might work?
  • I must inist that you use the correct terminology concurrent with referring to paperfrunks.  Otherwise I will get cross.  Exterminate!  Exterminate!

• (Did you see what I did there?!)
  • I enjoy Ricky's threads, but Ricky i honestly didn't understand your statement a few pages back.
  • Can you imagine if the Rain Man had been really shit at counting cards?

that's Ricky

• bikermouse wrote (see)

What poor grammar.

Strike: Etymology: Middle English, from Old English strīcan to stroke, go; akin to Old High German strīhhan to stroke.

Stroke seems to me to be a fairly gentle activity.
    I see nothing in the word 'striking' that infers "negative potentialy harmful connotations" with regard to running.

You don't hit a match yet you strike it. You don't hit a keyboard or strings for example yet these are struck.

It's 'their' not there.

Good wordage..
  • Ricky is concurrently a very clever person, definitely a concurrent person, definitely a concurrent person.  K-Mart sucks.  Ricky made a joke, definitely a joke. 

*rocks backwards and forwards, dribbling slightly, inisting towards own centre, cross-wise and concurrent*

• You are placing your foot on the ground. Your are not striking the ground the same way a boxer hits. Nor are you striking it off the ground the same way someone lights a match. You are moving your foot to be in contact with the ground. It is for this reason that placement eg placement of the foot is the appropriate term.
  • It's a good job that Ricky is in a secure unit and is therefore unable to work with the public.  Imagine if he got a job as a barman, and somebody asked him for a Summer Punch?

Gawd knows what he'd do if he landed a job as a waiter, and somebody asked for melon balls!

• Actually we enjoy his sanest, most articulate and most resonably argued work on this site, believe it or not.  He posts MUCH more mental nonsense elsewhere.

Check out the gibberish in full!

http://www.philosophychatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=14569

• Strike insinuates excessive impact with the ground. Place is more appropriate.

You place your foot on the ground.  You do not seek to strike your foot on the ground. The only time youd strike your foot on the ground as a runner is if you misjudged the distance to the ground thus in this instance bringing your foot into contact with the ground prematurely in regards your stride completion and hence suffering from a jolt or unexpectedly large impact. 

• Do you actually run, Ricky?  Just occurs to me that not actually running would insinuate concurrence with spouting such complete shit all the time!
  • Candy...........I believe in an earlier conversation we ascertained that Ricky runs up and down hotel corridors......image
  • Um Ricky place infers a lack of movement (as i'm sure someone else has probably pointed out many times on this thread) however I note that you went to the just keep repeating the same thing school of philosphical debate, rather than the reason and well constructed approach most people take, so in a way you're going to understand - and to out reason you....

No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't. No it doesn't.

• candy ollier wrote (see)

Actually we enjoy his sanest, most articulate and most resonably argued work on this site, believe it or not.  He posts MUCH more mental nonsense elsewhere.

Check out the gibberish in full!

http://www.philosophychatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=14569

Ah yes... I saw his previous ramblings on "sexual breath psychology"...

The adoption of a lesser inhaled state is intrinsicly linked to feminine sexuality. In the practice of feminine sexuality encompassing both the physical sexual act and the perceivable signals of sexual interest inhalation decreases. The woman is in a lesser inhaled state.

Matey you are really quite profoundly unhinged.

That's r.v. un·hinged, un·hing·ing, un·hing·es

1. To remove from hinges.2. To remove the hinges from.3. To confuse; disrupt.4. Informal To derange; unbalance
  • seren nos wrote (see)
    Candy...........I believe in an earlier conversation we ascertained that Ricky runs up and down hotel corridors......image

Are you sure they are "hotel" corridors... ?  image

• Nam wrote (see)
    seren nos wrote (see)
    Candy...........I believe in an earlier conversation we ascertained that Ricky runs up and down hotel corridors......image

Are you sure they are "hotel" corridors... ? image

...only in cases of extreme misspelling

• OMG....I came onto this thread cos I thought it was discussing airport workers and the chances of my holiday being ruined next month image..........(leaves thread again rather hastily)
  • Ha Ha, I probably would agree with him if I was so pissed I could not stand up and attempting this on crutches!

Bring back the stocks!!!!! Is there a K2 referral unit here for him?

• If you place your foot on the ground you move your foot to be in place on the ground. You are placing your foot. 

If you strike the ground with your foot you move your foot to hit the ground with a significant amount of impact infered in the meaning of the word strike.

• bla bla bla bullxxxx!

Your like a broken record mate. Bad music