YES!!!

Comments

• Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    "I've got youth, physical stamina, agility & endurance on my side"

Sadly not enough for someone totally lacking an ounce of common sense..
  • Artie Fufkin, Polymer Records wrote (see)
    Devoted2Distance wrote (see)
    To me it'll always be Long Scheduled Run

Come on D2D, admit it, you are just trolling now.

At first I thought the TNGM / D2D project was pure troll, then I thought you might be a raving lunatic, but now I can only assume the middle ground; a person with an interest in running, who enjoys winding people up.

Troll!

This ^.

One day "we'll" all realise this, and just leave these threads well alone.

D2D, you're either completely crackers, or heading towards becoming a VERY fast runner.

Considering your previous race form, and new HM pb, whilst running comfortably, I can only assume you were sandbagging in your previous races?

• D2D.. please can you tell us about your avatar image..? Did you make that yourself by finding a picture of a runner and imposing it on a picture of a running track..? The proportions seem totally wrong, there is no shadow and it just looks fake.
  • Great thread!

Thanks for the info on the picture - which is now an Avatar.(isn't that a film?)...mine is me on my stag do in Hamburg with 10 Tequila slammers lined up behind me..get in!

oh..LSR is LONG SUNDAY RUN.....No matter what fucking day it is run on image ha ha

• Just to say that the picture of D2D is her at Abingdon............If you are at a race you will spot her and recognise her straight away.............she looks likes she sounds....she also looks like she could go straight on the front page of RW magazine.

and I also thought you were 24 last year...........must have misread it somewhere......

and to be honest its such an amazing improvement since the 10K recently you must be amazed yourself............can't believe that anyone running the years you have can improve so much in such a short time

I know you have got youth, physical stamina, agility & endurance on your side, but you had all those last year........usually massive improvements only happen near the beginning of peoples training.........

ypu need to bottle what ever you had over christmas and sell it...........I'm sure the forum will await with baitd breathe on the dayof the half to see if you have managed to get out of breathe and smash 1:30....i believe you will get automatic entry for London marathon on that time

• KeirKeir ✭✭✭
    Tom. wrote (see)
    As for the lady herself: delusional (probably), stupid (possibly), tiresome (certainly), but good entertainment value (absolutely) - far better than that bloke with the grecian vases image
  • Well, you're doing it your way.  Please let us all see how you did after your half and full by publishing your training log.

I think we've now done this to death.  Happy training.

• Here's a picture of me easily out pacing, not even breathing through my mouth, Haile Gebrselassie, whilst we were out on a long steady slow easy run, i was doing about 3 m/m at the time.

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/286792/Gallery/haile-gebrsholder[1].jpg

Note how it hasn't been photoshopped in any way, even though i have a first class masters honours doctoctorate in advanced photoshopping.

• Lardarse - that genuinely has me laughing out loud!  image
  • I'm loving the photo montage there lardarse image

D2D - best of luck with the improvements, but I'm afraid it isn't a pb unless it's down on some race results somewhere.  That way you can easily silence your critics and point them at your achievement.

Looking forward to seeing if you crack 1:30 for half marathon time, I've been chasing 1:40 for 4 years now and still havent managed it, but my 10k time is a fair bit quicker than yours - hopefully you'll have more luck on race day than I have!

Give us a shout when your time pops up on powerof10 image

• well i wouldn't want any one to think i was shit at running.
  • 3 minute miles?

Lightweight.

I had a race with Superman to the edge of the Universe and back and beat him by ONE INCH!

• All that pace with a slighlty mis-shapen arm lardarse- your a ledgendimage
  • Sorry? Did i say 3m/m? I meant 3 light years/min...

Or was it 3 fathoms an hour...

• Flat Footed wrote (see)
    All that pace with a slighlty mis-shapen arm lardarse- your a ledgendimage

Yeah, i used to run with my books AND carry Haile's books with that arm.

Jokerman wrote (see)

Have you been on a diet lardarse?

No. Are you insinuating that i stretched the picture to make myself look less rotund?

• It was just a casual stroll to get past Haile, easy.

• http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo62/amiraptor/lardarse.jpg

Sorry - couldn't help myself image  It's like seeing a bit of peeling wallpaper

• Vicki: Graceless Whippet wrote (see)

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo62/amiraptor/lardarse.jpg

Sorry - couldn't help myself image  It's like seeing a bit of peeling wallpaper

I look like i've got one normal arm, and one chicken wing! image

BTW, you should have changed the shadow beneath my feat as well...

Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

That's nothing Lardarse.

I actually beat Radcliffe last year - she even had the cheek to go for the same colours as me. Shocking.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/bl00dflowers/paulaloses.jpg

Yeah right, i thought she was about to lap you on an RFL... image

• I keep looking at that arm, i'm going to have nightmares about that arm now  image
  • Sorry about the chicken wing - I only had ten mins before bed!  I'm sure you'll learn to run with it image

• I find that arm a bit sexy lardarse............If you could just change the rest of the body to matchimage

Vikki...........i'm having to do an Ironman presentation in a few months..if i send you my piccies can you take a couple of stone off me in them all and make my face look less red and remove the pained look off my face.................I can then present them on a slide showimage Thanks

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

Lardarse - Excellent!  Could one of you design experts please fashion me a Greek-style vase depicting this classic encounter for my birthday (you've got till June, I'll be 24-and-a-bit *cough*...)

Is it my imagination or is D2D wearing a can of worms in that picture?  Sorry, iPod...

Morning!

• PhilPub wrote (see)

Is it my imagination or is D2D wearing a can of worms in that picture?  Sorry, iPod...

It wasn't a race Phil, but probably still a PB image