Raby Castle 10k

Anyone doing this one???
thought not
I may be there though, assuming i get out of bed

Comments

• Hopefully doing this one if the weather ain't too bad. Quite a long way to travel from South Cumbria but I often pass the place on my way up to the north east and think it looks like a great place to run.
  • Sounds good to me too.

I live in Luton but am visiting the out-laws in Bedlington - Northumberland. Still a bit of a trip down on the morning because the road over to Barnard Castle isn't fast but I think I am going to go for it. Might see you there.
  • I'm sure I'd aready posted this - must have stuck it somewheres else. Oops

I will be wearing a wakefield 10k t-shirt and am 5'2" with ginger hair so if you see me then say hello
  • I would normally do it but it clashes with other commitments. Have a great run and I hope it stays dry.
  • Hi
    Saw a Wakefield 10k T-shirt at the race (it registered because I ran in Wakefield as well) but unfortunately did not seen this thread until today so, sorry, no greeting was given.
    Did you enjoy the hill x2?
    Have you seen the results on www.littleredfrog.com/teesdaleac
    Does their time agree with your watch?
    Most of our Swaledale runners times are a few to several, seconds out!?
    Never mind we thought it was a great event and are going to suggest the whole club try and take part next year and have a picnic afterwards.
  • Also only saw the post today (mad Friday afternoon). I enjoyed the run. The hill did drag on a bit but I enjoyed the downhill bit (I find I can really stretch out and get up speed). My watch was 10 seconds faster the offical results.

Best bit was the rain only started, the moment I sat in the car to drive home. Given the downpour once I reached the A1 I am glad it didn't get there any earlier !!!