Tales from behind the counter.

124»

Comments

• Smelly customers are generally quite off putting aren't they Jog on.

Another annoyance of mine is the people who go through the whole shoe fitting service and then say "I haven't got any money with me today". So why did you just take up half an hour of my time then?

• WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    I have larger than average size feet for a girl, so I ring my local Swettyshoppe a week or two before planning to visit them, so they can order some in. There's absolutely no point in me being wrong about my size! I tell them what I usually get and they do their bit and I buy the shoes. All happy. They were very good when my garmin was faulty (and it was) and dealt with it for me as I'd already done the discussing it with garmin thing when they replaced the first model with a second one that went wrong.
  • Nick L wrote (see)

...when doing gait analysis, and the person in question is a lady....do yo umake her stay on the treadie a bit longer than necessary if she is 'blessed' and things are jiggling around?!?

Great post!!!! imageimageimage
  • WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    Jog on.... wrote (see)
    Battery problems with garmin?
    If that was addressed to me, I think mine had a software problem associated with early versions of the 305. The third one has been fine and performed perfectly for over three years now (unlike my running)!
  • I work in a sports shop (jjb) and what annoys me is when women come in looking for shoes for running then after i show them our running shoes they say they dont look nice and they go on to pick a pair of trainers that are no good for running, when i go on to tell them that the trainers they have picked would be no good for what they are going to be doing they say it doesnt matter aslong as they look good and go with there clothes. Well dont come back to me and say your feet hurt when you run in them cause i've already told you they are no good for running

• there are 2 things you don't often hear together; JJB and sports shop....image
  • it pays the bills plus a get 25% off ma running shoes image
  • There's one thing that really really irritates me. Customers who complain to our head office when their complaint is a blatant lie. Remember that lots of store have CCTV so it very simple when  I playback the recording to prove that your interpretion of what actually happened is a complete fallacy.