305 question

Was using my Garmin the other night and managed to turn down the volume on it???? subsequently I can hardly hear it beep now. Have looked through the manual but can't find any way of making it audible again....................Sorry does any one have any suggestions?????????????

Comments

• There is no volume control on the 305. When this happens it usually means that the speakers are on the way out. How long have you had it?
  • Check to see if there's any dried salt/sweat blocking the speaker holes on the back (top-left).
  • Yes agree with ff the Speaker or whatever it is is on the way out i have had two 305s go like this,sori
  • Since Xmas 2007 the best present I've ever had ............................image Cheers for your replies
  • I'm sure I read somewhere that Garmin were doing some deal recently where they were selling reconditioned ones. Might be worth contacting them.

I had a 305 and the tones on mine became nearly inaudible but I'd had it less than a year so I returned it to PC World and got a refund because they couldn't get me another one. I was quite happy with this because I'd won a 405 in the meantime.