Thomas has ruined my run.

Thomas the fookin Tank engine has just left a gaping hole in the bottom of my foot. image I curse childrens toys.

Bastard toy.I should really HTFU shouldn't I? lol.

Kinda running related innit? image

Comments

• You know you're going to kneel on a bit of lego later image
  • The amount of times i've stood on my kids Thomas the tank engine toys.

I was nearly hobbled by a miniature 'macca pacca' toy a few weeks ago as well.

• SP13SP13 ✭✭✭
    Once put my foot in a Noah's Ark with wheels on the bottom and flew like Eddie the Eagle
  • Macca Pacca is the devil incarnate, pointy little sod. 

• Try the books instead. All boys love a Thomas the Tank at bedtime.
  • You want to try having a girl!

Polly f**king POCKET hurts like hell.....image

• well we're expecting a massive shipment of thomas the tank engine toys. in the next few days. metal diecast toys as well image
  • I'd be wearing steel toe capped boots for the next ten years if I lived in your house Jay....image
  • Daisy the diesel railcar was always my favourite.

Whole series could have done without that scouse voiceover, mind.

• LIVERBIRD wrote (see)
    I'd be wearing steel toe capped boots for the next ten years if I lived in your house Jay....image

I'm working on my levitation skills

• Muttley wrote (see)

Whole series could have done without that scouse voiceover, mind.

What's wrong with a Scouse accent Mutts?image I don't have one (even though there are those who dispute that) but I quite like it really....

(Apart from the fact that its Ringo's and I agree he's a miserable bugger)

• Just fishin', LB ... just fishin' image
  • It's actually not Ringo's anymore, just some other guy with a scouse accent.
  • And I'm right on the line now aren't I? image

Imagine if Alan Carr had done the voiceover? Or Kenneth Williams?image

• If I met Thomas I'd say,

"Thomas? You're not all that! You just haven't earned it yet, baby!"

• Well the kids are watching a new Thomas DVD they for for their birthday.

And it's narrated by...... Pierce Brosnan... it just sounds wrong.

• Went down the kids slide years ago and broke my big toe. Five years ago went on their trampoline and damaged soft tissue at the back of my knee, lasted six months.

Fell while roller skating at Center Parcs two weeks ago and hurt my elbow and coccyx image. Will I ever learn?

• Mark Hall London voiceover Provider, Quick and fast voiceovers agency and narrations Voiceover Artist for presentations, radio branding, podcasts, and commercials.
    Replied By : <a href="https://www.markhallvoice.com/">London voiceover</a>
    https://www.markhallvoice.com/
  • Dvla agent for quick UK license 
  • Hello Everybody .. ! I'm A Best Vendor Of Dumps Shop And Cvv Fresh High Balance

We Here For Save Your Time To Looking Best Dumps Vendor - Cvv Dumps Shop 2021

My Website : http://gooddumps.ws/

But Frist Join My Site Read About Why You Must Choice OUR SITE For Work

Several Explanations To Use A Short Buy Dumps Track 1 And 2

It is no trick it credit card reports have grown to be the best staple at US civilization. Just as a matter of fact studies also show that the typical US maintains at the least 1 credit card account within their wallet.

This one sought after concerning bank cards has recently result in increasingly more banks offering more and more choices. That the overwhelming rival on the market shows lead banking institutions entering providing balance move bank cards. But, what exactly are these and just what benefits do they provide?A limited concerns one thinks of. Is credit cards, in the possession of concerning pupils a bad? Is it an individuals age your determines whether or not they will undoubtedly be responsible and credit? The skills don't simply look the moment one has hit a specific age.

It seems in my experience that what people absolutely need are a lot more training on the best way to responsibly borrow money and some real encounter handling credit. Their important it people get this much needed suffer from, in smaller doses/credit restrictions. Plenty card providers have certain scholar bank card made to assist the lower experienced college student progressively learn accountable cash administration.

If you might be either the proprietor or Primary Monetary Officer CFO to a business plus do no further need small business credit score cards, then following causes may allow you to want to reconsider on your retail enterprise bank card method.Many vital outlets offer preserve handmade cards. All supply excellent smooth way for clients towards defer repayment of shopping. Put cards is promoted during general public deal with systems in stores by store assistants at checkouts. So it is no wonder there are thousands of save your self handmade cards debts in the United States Of America.

Welcome All Buyer Come With Our Store .. Make Rich Today What Do You Watiing For ?