Looking for a Running Club Doncaster

Hello All

I'm looking for a Running Club I can join local to Rossington, Tickhill, Harworth, Bawtry. Not sure where to look to start with. Need to join a club that don't meet on a Monday nights (I have other commitments Monday).

If you know of one please let me know.

Cheryl

Comments

• You could try this one

http://www.tickhillrunningclub.co.uk/

I found it the other day after searching for a local race. If you join you'll have to let me know what its like as I maybe looking for a club to join myself
  • Thanks have sent a message to the secretary hopefully I shall here back!

• I am a member of Tickhill.  We are very friendly, with a high proportion of women.  We are of all ages and abilities.

Please come along and give us a try.

I joined in Sept 2008 and only able to run 3 miles, and I've being given so much help and advice and am happy (if that's the right word) to enter half marathons.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

• When and where does the club meet. I can be there next week!
  • We meet at the Cricket ground in Tickhill at 7pm on Tues and Saturday.  We tend to start running about 7.15 after much nattering and prompting.

Tues night is more of a training night, but Thursday is just running at what ever pace you are comfortable with.  I'm at the back with the trotters.  We do anything between 3 and 6 miles.  Each little group tends to do their own run.

We usually finish about 8.15 back at the ground for yet more chat.

• Hi Cheryl,

I am a member of Doncaster Athletics Club located near the football stadium.  For more information there is a full webiste at www.doncasterathleticsclub.com.  The club is friendly and caters for all abilities.  Training nights take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning at around 6.30.

Many thanks

Andy

• Went along to Tickhill Running Club last night and just want to say, thankyou to everyone there. I really enjoyed it and can't believe what I've been missing all this time. Everyone was really friendly and welcoming anf Rob and I will be there again on Thursday for some more Tempo running!

Cheers

• There is a new club dedicated just to road and off-road running (no track and field) called Danum Harriers. The club meets at the Sportsman Pub on Armthorpe Road every Tuesday and Thursday at 19:00 - google 'Danum Harriers' for a look at the website.

• Hi all I am also looking for some running buddies I can barely do 5km at the moment I am training for race for life at the end of june. I am 27 and live in harworth/bircotes when do tickhill get together?