Paris Half Marathon

It took me 15 mins or so to get across the finish line due to a massive queue casued by the organisers insisting on stopping people about 5 metres from the line in order to remove their GPS tags and then only having about half a person handing out the medals.  La honte as everyone was saying!

Comments

• It was totally devestating to have such a great run and hoping for a good time.  Not only did it take over 10mins to cross the finish line but a further 40mins to get chips cut off and medals.  No room for cool down or stretching as we were all packed in like sardines.  I was freezing cold and very stiff and aching by the time I eventually got free!  Not  good and lame excuses are not acceptable.  This was a complete cock up and I will not be going back again.
  • I agree it was a bit of a mess, and it was SO cold!! But, aside from that it was a beautiful run! A lot of people and bit of a struggle getting past everyone as well - thought it would thin out a bit more than it did. Loved it though, wouldn't let the end put me off it!
  • Would any one know what the cut off time is for the Paris Half Marathon and if they are strict about it?