New Balance MR1906

Mr VMr V ✭✭✭

Does anyone run in these shoes? How do they compare to other New Balance Shoes - particularly the 1063/64s?

Comments

• Hi, I have had a pair of these. Not worn NB before so cant compare them to others. Usually wear Asics Cumulus but was getting around 300 miles to a pair of Cumulus so tried the NB1906. Extremely cushioned to start with but this fades quickly and not a long lasting shoe - have worn them out after 200 miles (I weigh 11 stone so not a heavy runner). At £130 i will be giving them a wide berth in future. Hope this helps.
  • These shoes are slightly too narrow for me but they are marketed as a Neutral cushioned shoe so should otherwise compare nicely. I wear the 1064 currently, and have had all the previous models as I only wear NB.

Not sure about mileage for the 1906 but my 1064's are good for around 500+ miles as have my others. I believe they use the same PL-1 last so comfort should be good also.

As for the price, I've seen them for under £100 at a few online retailers, Sportsshoes.Com for example