Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket

Girls Crop Top

Smarterblonhde

Technical Tee-shirt
    Cona

• Options

Erm is it only me smirking at the irony if smarterblonde mis-typing smarterblonde?

• Options
    MC .. in my opinion the monaco is far more versatile than a techie tshirt anyway,  you'll get lots of use out of it   image
  • Options

Tri suit £55 (skinsuit)
    Barley
    Cona

Smarterblonde

Monaco £40
    Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops

Shorts £35
    Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2

Gillet
    Bedders
    Cona

Girls tank £40

Cycle Top
    Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket

Girls Crop Top

Smarterblonhde

Technical Tee-shirt
    Cona
    Blimpy

• Options

Tri suit £55 (skinsuit)
    Barley
    Cona

Smarterblonde

Monaco £40
    Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds

Shorts £35
    Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2

Gillet
    Bedders
    Cona

Girls tank £40

Cycle Top
    Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket

Girls Crop Top

Smarterblonhde

Technical Tee-shirt
    Cona
    Blimpy

I'll add myself to the monaco list as well ... will only have 1 kit item so will go with what is needed at the time to make up the numbers

• Options
    Can i just resatrt an old arguemnet please.........how long are the tri shorts.........LG have done them in several lengths but the pair I have got are perfect............ideal for those ladies who have a little padding on the backside and a little weight on their thighs.....the one lot were very short I seem to remember........
  • Options

Tri suit £55 (skinsuit)
    Barley
    Cona
    Smarterblonde

Monaco £40
    Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister

Shorts £35
    Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2

Gillet
    Bedders
    Cona

Girls tank £40

Cycle Top
    Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde

Technical Tee-shirt
    Cona
    Blimpy

• Options
    Serves me right for typing on an iPhone and laughing at others... Ain't karma a b**ch!
  • Options
    seren nos wrote (see)
    Can i just resatrt an old arguemnet please.........how long are the tri shorts.........LG have done them in several lengths but the pair I have got are perfect............ideal for those ladies who have a little padding on the backside and a little weight on their thighs.....the one lot were very short I seem to remember........
    I want long shorts as well but not for the same reasons as Seren nos. I would just feel more comfortable in cycle short length ones than the little shorts I have seenimageimage
  • Options

mine are perfect...not short and not all the way down to my knees so allowing some suntan........

Tommygun....you have got me wondering just how long you need these shorts to beimage

• Options

Ive had a response from LG.

Minimum order volume:  12 units per style

Production/Shipping: 8 weeks production (from order) + 1 week shipping.  After this we have to clear UK customs and dispatch via UK Post so overall I estimate 10-12 weeks.

Some of the designs have changed (see catalogue for detailed info).

The following item prices are in $US, though the current exhange rate is 1:49 approx, ive put the £(sterling) equivalent as a guide on the basis of a £1 to £1.5USD exchange rate.  Final costs will be £5-10? more per item as we still have to add shipping costs, uk postage costs and import duty etc. 

Tri suit  £52 ($77)  0E58139 DELFINO TRI SKINSUIT • Delfino • Powermesh side panels and back pocket • Anatomic fit • Top sublimated, solid base • 13" inches invisible zip • New leg grippers • Flat lock seams • Mini chamois dryfleece • One back pocket • Sizes: XS-3XL
    The triline skinsuit ordered in the past is no longer available. It has been replaced by delfino fabric

Barley
    Cona
    Smarterblonde

Mens Monaco** £31 ($45) 0E20381 MEN DELFINO RACER TOP
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit •15"/38 cm invisible zip • Flat lock seams • One back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Sizes: XXS-3XL

Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister

Mens Tri Shorts £25 ($37)
    0E50262 MEN DELFINO ELITE TRI-SHORT
    • Delfino • PowerMesh sublimated side panel • Anatomic fit • 6 panels • Elastic with adjustable drawstring at waist • New leg gripper • Flat lock seams • CD Mini Chamois Dryfleece • Sizes: XS-XXL

Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*
    • Microzone • Micro-Airdry EX back and inner collar Sublimated front, side panels, upper back and outer collar • Front two-way zip with inner flap • Drytex front lining • Lycra trim • Anatomic fit • 3 back pockets • 2 colors • Sizes : XXS-XXL

Bedders
    Cona

Girls Tank £30 ($45)  0E25112 WOMEN DELFINO TANK
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit • Flat lock seams • 1 back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Powermesh bra • Sizes: XS-3XL

Cycle Top  £32 ($48) 0E20112 PRO FIT RAGLAN JERSEY
    • Micro-Airdry or Diamond Square • Side panel • Square collar • Raglan short sleeves • 15 inches/38 cm invisible zip • Elastic at hem • 3 back pockets • Fully sublimated • 2 colors • Sizes : XS-3XL

Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket £58 ($86) 0E30054 WIND TEX JACKET
    • Wind Tex • Fully sublimated • Front two-way zip with inner flap • 3 back pockets • Elastic at wrists and waist • Front and backreflective logo and piping • Flatlock seams • Black sleeves and black lower back Sizes : XXS-XXL
    The triline jacket ordered in the past is no longer available. LG are offering the wind tex jacket fully sublimated priced as a repeat. They can do the black sleeves and black lower back to match our current jacket.
  • Options
    * Im assuming this is the Gillet, LG have specified with sleeves but there is a sleeveless option, I need to make further enquiries.
    ** Im not quite sure what was ordered before in terms of the Monoco?  Im guessing that many of the girls ended up with a Mens Monoco?  There is a Girls Monoco option, as well as the Tank (with racer back) which is specified above as girls Tank.  I suggest you look through the catalogue and collective decide what will be the most popular item to order.  if you are happy with a mens monoco then leave your name on that list.

LG Catalogue and Sizing Charts
  • Options

Cheers Barlist for sorting. image

Just a thought the kit from the other lot has just turned up. For your enjoyment the comrade on the door with the parsel was a lady I work with. Answered in underpants and a old wednesday shirt only half awake so going to get the p*ss taken out of me now. image Anyway I ramble as always, the post mark is Portugal and slightly different design from the kit I've seen others get, with cofides written in different places. So wondering if they sub-contracted to a welsh company and that's whats caused all the f*ck ups.

0ops wrote (see)

Erm is it only me smirking at the irony if smarterblonde mis-typing smarterblonde?

0ops wrote (see)
    Serves me right for typing on an iPhone and laughing at others... Ain't karma a b**ch!
    image *giggles and waves to cousin across the pond*
  • Options

will they be doing any womens' cycle shorts?  Obviously I could wear the men's version, but if they are all anatomically kitted out, they might feel a bit weird?!  Can any of you girls comment on this?  If it doesn't make a difference then i'll put myself down for a pair image

• Options

I thought the monaco's were unisex in the past.we all had the same ones didn't we..................can't remember about the tri shorts.........Lee its tri shorts you want not cycle shorts.ccycle shorts have more padding and so get wet and baggy after the swimimage

can't remember what I had.they are in the washing machine so will check later whta they say on themimage

• Options
    ah okay, thanks!!!
  • Options
    seren nos wrote (see)

mine are perfect...not short and not all the way down to my knees so allowing some suntan........

Tommygun....you have got me wondering just how long you need these shorts to beimage

What I mean is I don't want short short like this
    http://www.thetriathletestore.com/images/WomensTriShort-CW-X_lg_000.gif

I want short a bit longer like these

http://www.insideoutsports.com/productimages/2XUUnisexCompShorts.jpg

• Options
    are... I want the ones like the top picture.............I don't want the ones that are much shorter and hardly cover a ladies buttock as in a benny hill style short
  • Options

I'd like some slightly longer shorts. I really don't have the bum for the tiny ones I have!

My problem is a always forget about these threads, but I would definitely like some shorts and a cycle jacket too, IF they are like the original ones. Please. 

Thank you image 

• Options
    To clarify the top picture would be fine image
  • Options
    I believe the latest tri shorts are longer than those in the original orders 2005/2006, Seren, I think the shorts you had on the ride before the Grizzly are the current LG style, were those LG?

As for the ladies/mens shorts/tops I think we have tended to order 1 style (mens) as adding another style e.g. Ladies would have meant they also required the min unit volume. If you want to look at the catalogue and get enough orders I'll put any item on the list.

I notice they do custom aero helmets image
  • Options
    yes BB......the shorts I had on for our grizzly ride were LG from the order early last year.....how could you tell......were you looking at my arse??????image
  • Options
    Ok I'll just have to go with the flow thenimage Short short it is image
  • Options

While the more common spelling is "blond", the word can be spelled with "blond" or "blonde".

• Options

If there isn't enough interest in getting the tri skinsuits, I will be happy with a monaco and a pair of shorts - so long as they are the one's in the top photo - the pair in the bottom photo is just a bit too long for my liking.

Hi, everyone!  ****waves and blushes for so brashly barging into the conversation - typical American****