Pirate LG Kit Order Thread

Comments

smarterblonde USA wrote (see)

Girls Crop Top

Smarterblonhde

smarterblonde USA wrote (see)

While the more common spelling is "blond", the word can be spelled with "blond" or "blonde".

Welcome aboard anyway - we like to tease each other a lot here! image

And apparently I can't even use the quote function successfully!

• Anyway, going back to the topic of arm warmers, can we get some? Can we can we can we? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? image

• The LG arm warmers appear to be black accessories, I will enquire if there is a custom option.
  • Barley, you really are fab taking this on! image

• Duh - it hadn't occurred to me just to get 'normal' arm warmers!

*scampers off to see what's on wiggle*

• I got my arm and leg warmers from Decathlon, and they just happen to be black with a bit of yellow!
  • Note to self: NEVER perform google image search at work. image
  • Oops! - was just kidding... It was the h added accidently in the post rather than the e on blonde, which is the way I'd spell it. However as I wrote if rather than of it really didn't work very well anyway. From now on I shall keep quiet (well, for 10mins)
  • Lol - oops, that's what I was trying to show in my quotey thing but it went wrong so I just looked like a nutter - which is fair enough!  imageimage 
  • So smarterblonde are you going to be our american Pirate representative in the USA then!!

or do you reside here in good ol' blighty

• Tri suit £55 (skinsuit)
    Barley
    Cona
    Smarterblonde

Monaco £40
    Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister

Shorts £35
    Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon

Gillet
    Bedders
    Cona

Girls tank £40
    ShuffleB

Cycle Top
    Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde
    ShuffleB

Technical Tee-shirt
    Cona
    Blimpy

oh bugger formatting went to crap..... Schmunkey - help!!
  • Tri suit £55 (skinsuit)
    Barley
    Cona

Monaco £40
    Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister

Smarterblonde

Shorts £35
    Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon

Smarterblonde

Gillet
    Bedders
    Cona

Girls tank £40

ShuffleB

Cycle Top
    Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde
    ShuffleB

Technical Tee-shirt
    Cona
    Blimpy

Changing from a trisuit  a monaco and short. Sorry for any confusion.

• Whats the difference between these trisuits and the ones we have just had? Mine from Carvhello are splendid image

Also what is a monoco?

Last of all I think the speedskating suits are simply quite dashing with those electric blue flame graphics on there, might buy one for work image

Hmmm I wonder if they do yellow flames image..........

• Oh yeah I put my name down for a Monaco and am also not sure what one is... i thought it said Monocle which would be rocking btw
  • the monoco are the top that you see most pirtae wearing in the ironman photos or when running.....having 2 pieces rather than the one piece makes going to toilet a lot easierimage

The monoco tops are a bit like a vest style top with a pocket in the back and are very comfortable...image

• Thanks for that seren. I got one of those from Carvhello and it is a nice and comfortable fit, question is do I get one from LG as well to go along with my speedskating suit ?
  • Girls, you need to think about whether you are ordering a monoco (mens tri top) or a Girls Tank.  Alternatively you can order a girls tri top but whichever one or combination you need to reach a minimum of 12 units.  Suggest you have a look at the catalogue and decide amongst yourselves.  Of course you can order a mens tri top and many have done before.

LG Catalogue and Sizing Charts

The intention is to get orders off as soon as they reach the minumum of 12 units, around 1st April hopefully.

• Prices will be approx £10 higher than quoted after shipping, inport duty and postage are added on

Tri suit
     £52 ($77)  0E58139 DELFINO TRI SKINSUIT • Delfino • Powermesh side panels and back pocket • Anatomic fit • Top sublimated, solid base • 13" inches invisible zip • New leg grippers • Flat lock seams • Mini chamois dryfleece • One back pocket • Sizes: XS-3XL
    The triline skinsuit ordered in the past is no longer available. It has been replaced by delfino fabric

Barley
    Cona

Mens Monaco** £31 ($45) 0E20381 MEN DELFINO RACER TOP
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit •15"/38 cm invisible zip • Flat lock seams • One back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Sizes: XXS-3XL

Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister
    Smarterblonde

Mens Tri Shorts £25 ($37)
    0E50262 MEN DELFINO ELITE TRI-SHORT
    • Delfino • PowerMesh sublimated side panel • Anatomic fit • 6 panels • Elastic with adjustable drawstring at waist • New leg gripper • Flat lock seams • CD Mini Chamois Dryfleece • Sizes: XS-XXL

Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon
    Smarterblonde

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*
    • Microzone • Micro-Airdry EX back and inner collar Sublimated front, side panels, upper back and outer collar • Front two-way zip with inner flap • Drytex front lining • Lycra trim • Anatomic fit • 3 back pockets • 2 colors • Sizes : XXS-XXL

Bedders
    Cona

Girls Tank £30 ($45)  0E25112 WOMEN DELFINO TANK
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit • Flat lock seams • 1 back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Powermesh bra • Sizes: XS-3XL

ShuffleB

Cycle Top  £32 ($48) 0E20112 PRO FIT RAGLAN JERSEY
    • Micro-Airdry or Diamond Square • Side panel • Square collar • Raglan short sleeves • 15 inches/38 cm invisible zip • Elastic at hem • 3 back pockets • Fully sublimated • 2 colors • Sizes : XS-3XL

Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cycle Jacket £58 ($86) 0E30054 WIND TEX JACKET
    • Wind Tex • Fully sublimated • Front two-way zip with inner flap • 3 back pockets • Elastic at wrists and waist • Front and backreflective logo and piping • Flatlock seams • Black sleeves and black lower back Sizes : XXS-XXL
    The triline jacket ordered in the past is no longer available. LG are offering the wind tex jacket fully sublimated priced as a repeat. They can do the black sleeves and black lower back to match our current jacket.

I dont think its realistic to think we'll hit the minimum order for the Girls Crop Top (we never have before but ill put a list up for it)

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde
    ShuffleB
  • Prices will be approx £10 higher than quoted after shipping, inport duty and postage are added on

Tri suit
     £52 ($77)  0E58139 DELFINO TRI SKINSUIT • Delfino • Powermesh side panels and back pocket • Anatomic fit • Top sublimated, solid base • 13" inches invisible zip • New leg grippers • Flat lock seams • Mini chamois dryfleece • One back pocket • Sizes: XS-3XL
    The triline skinsuit ordered in the past is no longer available. It has been replaced by delfino fabric

Barley
    Cona

• Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit •15"/38 cm invisible zip • Flat lock seams • One back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Sizes: XXS-3XL

Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister
    Smarterblonde
    Rodeo Clown

• Delfino • PowerMesh sublimated side panel • Anatomic fit • 6 panels • Elastic with adjustable drawstring at waist • New leg gripper • Flat lock seams • CD Mini Chamois Dryfleece • Sizes: XS-XXL

Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon
    Smarterblonde
    Rodeo Clown

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*
    • Microzone • Micro-Airdry EX back and inner collar Sublimated front, side panels, upper back and outer collar • Front two-way zip with inner flap • Drytex front lining • Lycra trim • Anatomic fit • 3 back pockets • 2 colors • Sizes : XXS-XXL

Bedders
    Cona

• Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit • Flat lock seams • 1 back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Powermesh bra • Sizes: XS-3XL

ShuffleB

• Micro-Airdry or Diamond Square • Side panel • Square collar • Raglan short sleeves • 15 inches/38 cm invisible zip • Elastic at hem • 3 back pockets • Fully sublimated • 2 colors • Sizes : XS-3XL

Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

• Wind Tex • Fully sublimated • Front two-way zip with inner flap • 3 back pockets • Elastic at wrists and waist • Front and backreflective logo and piping • Flatlock seams • Black sleeves and black lower back Sizes : XXS-XXL
    The triline jacket ordered in the past is no longer available. LG are offering the wind tex jacket fully sublimated priced as a repeat. They can do the black sleeves and black lower back to match our current jacket.

I dont think its realistic to think we'll hit the minimum order for the Girls Crop Top (we never have before but ill put a list up for it)

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde
    ShuffleB

Tri suit

Barley
    Cona

Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister
    Smarterblonde
    Rodeo Clown

Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon
    Smarterblonde
    Rodeo Clown

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*

Bedders
    Cona

ShuffleB

Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

The triline jacket ordered in the past is no longer available. LG are offering the wind tex jacket fully sublimated priced as a repeat. They can do the black sleeves and black lower back to match our current jacket.Cougie (this is the cycle jacket - not the girls crop top list ?)

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde
    ShuffleB
  • Thanks for this.

I love the description "Anatomic fit"!!!!

Tri suit

Barley
    Cona

Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister
    Rodeo Clown

Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon
    Smarterblonde
    Rodeo Clown

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*

Bedders
    Cona

ShuffleBSmarterblonde

Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

The triline jacket ordered in the past is no longer available. LG are offering the wind tex jacket fully sublimated priced as a repeat. They can do the black sleeves and black lower back to match our current jacket.Cougie (this is the cycle jacket - not the girls crop top list ?)

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde
    ShuffleBI promise this is the last time I will change my order. Despite the fact that we all speak English - you all calls this much differently there than here.Thanks again.
  • I've got a tri top from the "other place" (but a bit tight).  Can someone please tell me if a monaco is any different and if I need one? image

Ta.

• Not true about never making the cut for crop tops - I've got two of the LG ones, they are brilliant. The ladies top is too confining, if you want full cover and more room then go for the monaco. I bought a ladies tank top from the very first LG order, it was an L and far too tight, couldn't even breathe in it, I never wore it and recently sold it to TL.

Tri suit

Barley
    Cona

Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister
    Rodeo Clown
    Rio

Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon
    Smarterblonde
    Rodeo Clown

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*

Bedders
    Cona

ShuffleB
    Smarterblonde

Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde
    ShuffleBI promise this is the last time I will change my order. Despite the fact that we all speak English - you all calls this much differently there than here.Thanks again.

Tri suit

Barley
    Cona

Cona
    Nam
    Slimshady
    Purple
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    Magna Carter
    Oops
    Melds
    Gazmanmeister
    Rodeo Clown
    Rio

Cona
    Melds
    Silent Assassin
    Tommygun2
    OrangeCannon
    Smarterblonde
    Rodeo Clown

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*

Bedders
    Cona

ShuffleB
    Smarterblonde

Magna Carter
    Cake
    Oops

Cougie (this is the cycle jacket - not the girls crop top list ?)

Girls Crop Top
    Smarterblonde