Edinburgh Marathon Place Available

Due to injury I have one place available for the Edinburgh Marathon.  GSI events have confirmed that I can transfer the name.  I am purchasing a half marathon place so I am only asking for the amount to cover this entry (£36.50) not the whole amount I paid. 

If you are interested email me on [email protected] and I'll get back to you straight away.

Thanks,

Kenny

Comments

• Hi Kenny,

I hope you are well and not suffering too much with your injury?

I have also emailed you as I would be really keen to take your marathon place. I have been training for the Taunton marathon but due to illness have been unable to train for a while so really keen to do the Edinburgh Marathon as this would give me some time to make up the lost month! I am running for my cousin who has had a spinal cord injury so it would be for a great cause!!

My email is [email protected] and I would be very grateful!!!

Many Thanks, 

Amy

• Hi All,

If anyone has to sadly pull out of the Edinburgh marathon, then let me know and I would be more than happy to make the transfer.

email me on: [email protected]

Thanks very much
    Andrew.
  • I have 2 Edingburgh marathon places available (one for my friend and one for me) and we have both had to pull out of the marathon due to family committments.  If you would like to cover the cost of our entry fees (face value) and the £10 admin charge that Edingburgh marathon charge, then please feel free to contact me on [email protected]
  • (Quote)

Hi All,

If anyone has to sadly pull out of the Edinburgh marathon, then let me know and I would be more than happy to make the transfer.

email me on: [email protected]

Thanks very much
    Andrew.

Got a place last night, 25/3.

Cheers
    Andy.
  • Hi,

Due to last minute change of plan, I would really like a place in the Edinburgh marathon.

If anyone has a spare place please e-mail me at  [email protected]

Cheers

Alan

• SORTED!!

Thanks to Charlie McBell for the place..........sorry you couldn't make it.

• Hello

I have a place in the Edinurgh marathon up for grabs as I have had to pull out.

Please do contact me at the earliest if you would like a transfer.

Would love for the entry fee to be reimbursed.

Thanks

Pat

• I have two places available for the full edinburgh marathon this year due to over ambition. 

applicant would ideally cover the cost of the transfer/ entry fee please.

Let me know asap if you would be interested and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

[email protected]

thanks

Caroline

• Hi,

I also have a place available due to basically taking to much on, mostly getting married the following weekend. My registration cost a total of £47 and it would cost you £10 to transfer, but i believe that is paid on your side. 

Let me know ASAP as it looks like the transfer deadline is tommorow.

/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif[/img][email protected]][email protected]

Cheers

Steven

• I would like to run the Edinburgh Marathon.. If anyone still has an available place I'd be happy to reimburse costs and take that space. Michelle

[email protected]

• Hi Guys,

I also would like a place for the Edinburgh Marathon, I would be happy to reimburse costs etc... [email protected] is my email,

Thank you and happy training!
  • Hi there also looking for a place if possible.....

Would pay all costs etc.

Many thanks

Adam

please email [email protected]
  • Transfer entries have closed for this event now...

If you want to run it you'll have to take someone elses number and run under their name. Which I wouldn't recommend!

• Hi,

Due to injury I am having to pull out of the Edinburgh Marathon. If anyone is interested in buying the place from me please email me.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • I have a place available too. Mail is [email protected],com
  • Hi fellow Edin Marathon runners, I have 2 spare beds available at the hotel where I am staying - No I'm not trying to get fresh with you! I have a room with 3 single beds in a very nice hotel 1.4 mile walk along Princess St from the start area, for the Sat & Sun nights at £67 per person for the two nights. Breakfast is not included but is reasonably priced and the hotelier willing to try accommodate marathon runners special dietry needs for breakfast. If you have not yet got your accom sorted out, you won't find cheaper this close to the start line. Find me on facebook to let me know if you want to share the room or e-mail me at /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif[/img][email protected]][email protected] . Best of luck in your run. Steve Prior
  • I have a full edinburgh entry available for tomorrow that can be collected in edinburgh.

If interested email [email protected]

• Hi everybody, I’m injured and won’t be able to run the 2019 Edinburgh half Marathon this weekend. Is someone to buy back my entry? Best regards, Yan
    E-Mail: [email protected]