• Forum name -
    Ash Mann

Name -
    Ash Mann

Race number-

Estimated time to mile 17-
    About 2hrs 40

What you'll be wearing-
    A white vest with 'Ash' and a logo for The Jane Tomlinson Appeal on the front

Any special needs-
    Banana bread sounds quite exciting but I'm not sure what my body will make of it at thatpoint in the race. A couple of jelly babies and a friendly face would be absolutely amazing.

Thanks lovely supportery people image

• I believe you MIGHT have adopted me!! I have a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside.....!!

Vital info for you.....
    Forum name: Becks01
    Name: You'll never guess.....Becks
    Race number: 42662 (red start)
    Estimated time to mile 17  This is tricky...anywhere between 3hrs 10 and 4hrs depending on what mood my legs are in on the day. Sincerely hoping to be nearer the 3hrs 10mins. 
    What you'll be wearing: Lovely lime green and blue Mind running vest with Becks on the front. Black capri tight things (or black shorts if we have a heat wave). White cap if it's raining
    Special Needs: Potentially physio tape and scissors (which I will leave at the Expo), Snickers, masses of jelly babies and jaffa cakes.

Becks

• Hi Beck, welcome to Group 10.

mmmm Banana bread.

KS3, sounds like you are secretly considering doing it again, hehe go on you know you want to. 

Friendly faces and Jelly Babies we can do by the bucket load. 

Crazy Dimond was a good party last year, looking forward to it again.  Its almost as good as being on the other side of fence.  Its all such a fab day

• bucketloads of jelly babies sounds spot on...with actual buckets hopefully!
  • OK Karen, so you were right - it is a blue vest with very attractive yellow edging to the neck and arm holes - says 'Ian' on the front and big curly Z on the backimage
  • Afternoon lovelies - 17 days to go!!!!!!! imageimageimage

longboat wrote (see)
    OK Karen, so you were right

I'd like that to be witnessed by everyone in here, it's not often that happens!!!!!! image

How is everyone today? Hola to peeps that have posted their details for us, you have been added to my very special spreadsheet - and it looks as though I'm definitely going to have to bring the flask eh?! Or maybe I should just take our little gas camping stove and kettle, d'you know, that's not half a bad idea!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm tea and cake...................nom nom nom

• Hello Magnificent Supporters

Forum name: snapdragon
    Name: Rich
    Race number: 39076 (red start)
    Estimated time to mile 17  err... that's tricky.... sometime between 3h 50 and 4h 10
    What you'll be wearing: orange Iain Rennie Hospice vest with RICH on it  (I'll PM you a pic)
    Special Needs:  I will only stop really briefly as I find it tricky to get going again.   So, if you can save me a good handful of Jelly Babies, provide me with a formal handshake / high 5 and I would love you to shout "stop running so fast" as I disapper into the distance.

Do I need to deposit any jelly babies at the Expo or are they on tap, so to speak ?

• Hi Rich *big wave*  image

there will be lots of jelly babies around but if you did want to leave any at the Expo then that would be fab too, I'm sure we can go with the high fives and handshakes and a big megaphone to tell you off for sprinting past us so quick image

• Hello from Group 4 image

<shakes pompoms and is generally bootylicious>

• Wotcha ST!!!! I must get me some of those pom poms y'know.........will be very jealous if you and TP have them and I don't image

• Hey, we're having fizzy as well in groups 3 and 4, so the bar has been raised image
  • I have also been spying on group 2 and they're discussing vodka-infused jelly babies..............

I have much work to do methinks!!!!! Although I still reckon being able to provide proper hot cups of tea off the camping stove would be a winner image  lol

Cans of stella won't count as fizz really will they...........................image

• Hey folks!

Been away on business but back on here now for the run in till the marathon! Thanks so much for your help and support. Details to follow but one ofthe most important ones....my name is Martin!

Thanks,

Martin

• YAY! More men in shorts..................................! Welcome to the loony bin Martin image

• image ooh vodka infused jelly babies sound interesting.   Think I'll bring us some nice pink fizz KS.
  • GillyMac wrote (see)
    image ooh vodka infused jelly babies sound interesting.   Think I'll bring us some nice pink fizz KS.
    Fabulous image I'm definitely going to experiment with jelly babies and various types of alkyhooool - better be careful we're not too pished by the time our runners come through!!!! Lol
  • I will confess to being a tad merry by the time the runners arrived last year ... don't think anyone spotted it though image

I wasn't much good with the pom poms.  I think Jimmo and Bear ended up wearing them as wigs.

• I can't keep up with all these threads.....I like to lurk on many! image  So alcohol is okay then......just posted on the supporters thread as having not supported before in a group I wasn't sure if that was okay.  Noticed it wasn't on the list of Stuff Needed but I shall pack a few bottles with the jelly babies. image
  • Can't think how we'd get through the day without it Saffers.  It's not on the official list as we all tend to bring our own and then share.  There is a handy ASDA which opens at 11 if you don't want to be lugging stuff on the Tube.
  • Tickled Pink wrote (see)
    Can't think how we'd get through the day without it Saffers.  It's not on the official list as we all tend to bring our own and then share.  There is a handy ASDA which opens at 11 if you don't want to be lugging stuff on the Tube.
    Hence me bringing the husband - he's the packhorse to the supermarket!!!!!!  image Lol
  • I brought ST's Ikea shopping trolley last years.  Cheaper than a husband and it didn't snore or pick its feet.
    Can't think how we'd get through the day without it Saffers.  It's not on the official list as we all tend to bring our own and then share.  There is a handy ASDA which opens at 11 if you don't want to be lugging stuff on the Tube.
    image Cheers TP......I still have me Supporter "L" plates on. image
    I brought ST's Ikea shopping trolley last years.  Cheaper than a husband and it didn't snore or pick its feet.

I just spat my tea  all over the keyboard!!!!! imageimage

Am off home now, back on later peeps!! I might have to google some more booze related sweetie recipes too................ TTFN!

• Saffers - good to see you on here too.  It'd be great to put a face to a Nike+ name when I stagger by at Mile 17 !
  • Hi Snapdragon.....I shall wave a pompom your way from my position on Group 4!!  Good luck and enjoyimage
  • Pie, peas, potatoes and plonk. Thats not what I want for race day, is what I'm having for tea tonight. Bit random I know but you will get used to me. Is my day off healthy eating for the week. Kids Easter Eggs better watch out
  • mattoo wrote (see)
    Pie, peas, potatoes and plonk. Thats not what I want for race day, is what I'm having for tea tonight. Bit random I know but you will get used to me. Is my day off healthy eating for the week. Kids Easter Eggs better watch out
    We haven't got kids yet but are looking after a couple of eggs for our niece and nevvy that we've been asked to pass on. I htink I'm going to have to hide them somewhere as they're calling out to me, singing that sweet chocolate music.....................image
  • *checks under the sofas to make sure there's no runners hiding anywhere* it's quiet in here tonight image where is everybody?!
  • My thread is quiet too.  Must be an early night for runners.

I've emailed all my missing links through the site but have only had one reply so far.  Never mind, all we can do is try, we can't drag them in by the  nu ....mbers image

Glass of pink fizz here ... woodchya believe it, it was all there was in the house image

• Lol, I believe you thousands wouldn't!!!  image I've settled for a pint of milk tonight, a bottle of vino was consumed last night so should really lay off for a couple of days image might toddle off to bed in a bit - will have a go at emailing bods tomorrow methinks..................