How can i sell/transfer my Edinburgh Marathon Place?

Hi, so i have a place in the edinburgh Marathon, and my training has gone a bit wrong (no thanks to a broken toe) and i have now put in for the half instead, do you know how and where i can sell my place, it seems a shame to waste it, and when i phoned them up to see if i could change it from the full to the half they said i could transefer my place to someone else for £10 admin fee.  Where could i advertise this? does anyone want a place?

Comments

• Mary, sorry to hear you've had to drop back to the half.  Hope your toe is ok now. 

Re your place, if you don't belong to a running club then a thread on here may find a taker for your place (this one may even get spotted by someone looking for a place) or you could go on one of the Edinburgh threads and see if anyone knows of someone who's interested.

There's always Fetch Everyone (now a sister site to RW) where there's a lively Edinburgh thread on the go.

Hope you enjoy the half.  I suspect if it's as warm as last year I may wish I were doing the half instead of hte full!

• Maybe E bay is worth a shot
  • I'd buy it from you if you still have your entry....?

• I'd be also more than grateful for taking it off you if it's still available?
  • I hope you managed to transfer it in time Mary as the transfer window has now closed according to the website.
  • Yeah, just seen that too. =( Damn it. Thanks for advertising it anyway, Mary.
  • Hello everyone I was supposed to run the Edinburgh half marathon, but I had a bike accident, is anyone interested on buying my spot? Unfortunatelly it is non-refundable, I'm selling it with a discount. Original price ~ 39 pounds, I will take 30.
    Thanks!
  • PG3PG3 ✭✭✭
    hi, is it still available? if so i will buy it
  • PG3PG3 ✭✭✭
    just saw its the half, i am after the full marathon
  • Good Cvv / Software Transfer / Bank Login / Dumps Track 1 & 2 / Paypal

----------------------

** MY CONTACT FOR WORK:

-EMAIL: ........ chergwen86 at gmail dot com

---------------------

** Services i offer:

Sell clone card - Secured shipping tunnel
    * Sell cc Fullz & random Infos - 99% valid cards
    * Sell Dumps with pin track 1 & 2 101 201
    * Sell Western Union Money Transfer Services
    * Sell Bank Transfer - Bank Login
    * Sell PayPal verified account - PayPal transfer
    * Sell Itune Gift Card - Amazon - Ebay Etc
    * Sell Booking flight ticket services - worldwide
    * Sell Electronics carding services
    * Sell Travel visa and other related docs

------------------

** About me:

- Im unlimited
    - I'm good hacker
    - Best tools
    - Good seller 24/7.
    - Experience of 10 years plus.
    - I need a good buyer and a long-term business partner.
    I'm sure you will be happy to do business with me! !

------------------