Options

West Pinchbeck 10K

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hello,

This was my first 10k and I really enjoyed it, but did not stay long enough to find out results.. does anybody know how i can get hold of the time? Will it be posted online or do I need to contact someone?

Thank you =)

Holly
  • Options

Minardi

Nice to see you there today, it was a touch breezy between 3 and 6K.

Holly

try contacting Spalding Tri through their website.

LD

• Options
    First 10k for me, too and I agree with the breezy-ness. I'm just gutted that I fumbled my garmin at the start so I've no idea what time I did. Seems last year it didn't take long for the results to be posted - about 9:30pm the same day. There should be a link here when updated, Holly... http://www.spaldingtri.co.uk/

M.
  • Options
    Bloomin wind blew my hat off so i had to stop, go back and collect it!!! next time it can stay where it is.  Still got a PB though on my first 10k race
  • Options
    What a comeback with 3 races(Small)back to Back just after 8 Weeks Off.But There is a sparkle there someway.
  • Options

Results are up.  10km results  33secs slower than I had hoped for but with the wind I think it's acceptable.  Something to aim for next year!

M.

• Options

Another great race and lovely to see so many familiar facesimage

You didn't make the pub then No84? or were we too rowdy for you? image  hope to see you on Tuesday - any one will do!

Welcome to the forum Lysney!

Nice to see you again LD - I agree re the windy bits.  Shame the weather wasn't as good as it has been in previous years but it didn't detract from a great little race!

Hope to see you all again next year!  (or at GER ina fortnight's time!)

• Options
    I really enjoyed today. I saw you, Minardi - but afraid that you were too far ahead of me to say hello...I just saw your club vest with your name on it.

This tuesday I can't meet up but 5th oct I'll be there.

Does anyone know if pictures from the race are published anywhere? I saw a camera man and put my "I'm enjoying this, honest" face on.

M.
  • Options

Weh hey, Muke back on this site again!!!!!!!!!!  Well done to all those who took part today, weather not as good as previous years.  Results are on www.spaldingtri.co.uk or so I believe, I have had an email with results on, so contact me via here and I can email them to you if you wish.

Minardi (Kerry) nice to snog I mean see you again and I see you got under the time you wanted.  No 84 the website for the photos is www.daveason.co.uk   They are not on there at the moment, but if you click under Clients at top of Daves site he says further down that page that the pics are on the way.

Will keep you posted if they are put on there.  This is the first year in about five, where I have not been that involved, so well done to the tri club members who have made this a success once again, and well done to all those who keep the faith and return each year, and all other runners too, without you there would be no race.

I may get more involved in next years race, but will have to drop the radio presenting if I do, or at least cut it down a little - man life is just soooooooooo busy !!!image.

MUKE

• Options

MUKE!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering why we hadn't seen you on this year's thread - after all, you do normally come on to drum up business image.  But I guess you didn't need to this year - it's lovely to see this "little" race growing year on year - obviously word gets around that it's the best there is!

See you next year, dog willing!

• Options
    Oh dear - the pictures are up and I look a right...twonk image

M.
  • Options
    In the Start Section - picture no 75 - me and Cabbey (both in fetch vests) - what do we look like image  image I've got the red gloves on