Transitions in longer events

2»

Comments

• 56 mins in transition  SSimage..you must be speedy to be able to afford that amount of time...................but it does make me feel happier about my transition timeimage
  • In Germany if you pack a seperate kit a young lady with strip you cover you in lotion and then dress you , really this happened image
  • Is that part of the standard entry fee, or did you have to tick the "Extras" box?  I'm doing IM UK, so I'll porbably be so covered in chip fat?
  • Imeccentric wrote (see)
    In Germany if you pack a seperate kit a young lady with strip you cover you in lotion and then dress you , really this happened image

How many separate kits can you pack?!

"No, changed my mind on this one, let's try that one..."image

• seren - after id made the bike cut off with an hour to spare i knew id be able to shuffle the marathon in 7hrs so i took my time.....

regarding imuk i got stripped of my wetsuit by a big ugly hairy manc chap , he dragged me 3 feet along the floor too on mi ar5e then tipped mi bag out everywhere...

so SS top tip ... strip yer self and ward everyone off with a stern stare or growl...grrrrr

nice fresh socks are a must for the run after 112 on the bike...

• Sore Shins (M.) wrote (see)
    ..... regarding imuk i got stripped of my wetsuit by a big ugly hairy manc chap , he dragged me 3 feet along the floor too on mi ar5e then tipped mi bag out everywhere..
    image PMSL very funny SS image