Comrades (South Africa) 56 miles

1717273747577»

Comments

• Wow man...Only just got round to reading everyone's race reports. They're all brilliant. Thank you! It has made for a very enjoyable wet Sunday afternoon indoors image
  • FizziofinnFizziofinn ✭✭✭
    Fido2Dogs wrote (see)
    Fizz - Immodium can help but speaking from experience it is rarely a complete fix.
    You had my sympathy reading that, I have had similar issues many times but never I think *quite* that painful.
    It seems for a number of us the guts have been the limiting factor!

Fido, thankfuly i never get runners trots. What happened was I got a prolapse after the first loo visit. The guts behaved well all day thankfully, except for the ones trying to escape !! So cant help you on future advise Im afraid.

Brill reports folks. Think I will link them to the Irish boards, there are a number of people there , now considering the challenge.

• Hi Guys,

Just for a laugh I have pulled together the deltas between our predictions and actuals (OK, so it is raining AGAIN and I am bored). Where you gave a range I have taken the lowest delta to save your blushes. A minus means you went faster than your predictiion. Times are in minutes.

Silver Surfers

Stevie 12.33

Ode 36.43

WarrenK

BillyRs

Keith 8.26

Peter 5.11

Trin 5.17

LarryS 2.38

Sportaloo -21.22

Marty74 -5.05

Bronze Breezers

Douglas 15.12

Slow Duck 12.51

Fizz -16.59

Stephen -20.42

Swayer 48.10

VickieCs

Slotwin 5.3

Sam and Clive 18.52

Carmen -14.48

SueW -5.44

Neil 6.37

FenceSitters

Ben

Fido

JB

Just goes to show that by and large we were a pretty realistic bunch when it came to estimating times, and considering the length of the race and hence opportunity to get it wrong - pretty bloody excellent!

• Slow DuckSlow Duck ✭✭✭
    Slotwin - you're right - the predictions are pretty impressive. (It's a good job I didn't have one of my bad years when I went for a bronze and barely made a Vic - it would have been very embarrassing on the stats...)