Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Morning all!

SOC working again. 

NW in big scary scooby-doo style building: 1 security guard (well he should be here but haven't seen him yet!), 1 x very tired Dobster looking for some matchsticks to keep her eyes open

Happy Friday all! image

• Morning dobster

Cue ' Yikes ! ' in best Scooby Doo styleimage

•  "I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those pesky kids!"  Still makes me chuckle!

• dobster: I remember that line too image

• morning all

yesterday managed 40 mins on the bike and 30 min swim

eldest child is feeling ill so looks like I am stuck in the house with him. Do I let him play black ops 2 all day even though he is supposed to be banned for bad behaviour??

• Morning all, lovely running weather here again today, just the right temperature. Now it's light it looks a bit dull thoughimage

MC, no make him read.

Valis good kit and love that spider off a different thread, excuse the pun.  My daughter had one when she was a teenager so got quite used to them and the live food to feed them.

• JF - yeah, I have told him no black ops. Silly boy, he got it for his birthday but hasn't been allowed to play it yet! Better make it the day really boring for him and that will put him off being ill againimage

• Morning

No SOC run since monday as I have been unwellimage  I feel better today so should be back to running tomorrow.

• Good morning all

Rest day today

Maths, Good call its all to easy to give in.

Jf50 Cheers .

Have a good day all, the weekends nearly hereimage

• Hello all - only 4 miles but hard, pyramid session of fast running including a hilly bit, feel more done in than a 10 miler. This weekend is the polar opposite of last, house warming party tonight and 30th tomorrow. My favourite quote I shall be using is 'it's not a hangover, it's wine flu'. TG, are you allowed to play on the pooter while you're ill or is it strict rules like MC's house? Good call by the way, otherwise he'd be having sick days to play COD. Enjoy the countdown to the weekend
  • I would have said carrot and stick.  Reading and learning during the school hours and a bit of black ops as a reward.  You could always make him teach you how it works - good for his communication skills as it's not that easy... image

2 solid hours run for me at SOC but then quickly in and off to work. 

Its the weekend.................  and I'm off the booze.  Self enforced period of detox. 

Have fun folks..

• Evening you lot

Need to catch up.

• Evening Birky....

Am I the only one bored with Children in Need?
  • PSC -  I never watch it, can't stand that kind of tv

• I'm glad that I am not the only one.

• morning image

off to the gym this morning, going to see if I can manage 1 hour on the sppin bike, folllowed by weights and maybe rowing, but I am not very good at that, but it would be good for my upper body I guess, which is a bit weak...my arms are aching from a pathetic attempt to do press-ups the other day! I have to do the girly ones on my knees because I can't do normal ones. Maybe if I keep it up by xmas I will be able to do some normal ones. My 8 year old puts me to shame here becuase he is brilliant at them - he does them at karate every week

• Morning

Nope never watched more than 2mins of chldren in need.

• Good morning allimage

6 miles including park run.

+1 children in need = time to watch a DVD or something from the planner.

• Morning everyone.  5.6miles this morning and I'm delighted to say the knee felt GREAT after Thursday's sports massage on my IT Band!!  (if anyone is in and around the Spalding area, I whole heartedly recommend Michael at the Tonic Health centre!). I've got my proper physio appointment today, so I'm hoping I can get some advice on what's caused it and what excercises to do to keep it away.

Knee feeling good aside, the run was tough going today, almost like I felt hungover! When I got home, a visit to the little boy's room (sorry, way too much info!) confirmed I am ridiculously dehydrated so I'm sipping on a sports drink as I type and will have another on the go all day I think!  On reflection, I barely drank yesterday as work was so busy and I don't remember drinking anything last night? Ooops!

Hope you all have a good weekend !

• Morning all - 6 miles and boot camp for me this morning, may try and go out again later as I will have wine flu tomorrow after a friend's 30th tonight. Glad the knee is on the mend MK. I did dabble in a few moments of Children in Need when we got home from a party last night, it's fun for me as Mr F cries at all the sad bits. Had to switch off when Girls Aloud sang, my god Cheryl Cole can't hold a note for toffee. Have a good weekend SOCers.

• Good morning allimage

8 miles this frosty morning

Nw 1 robin and 1 other bird (too dark to identify at the time) 1 Horse safe in its field.

Martin, glad to hear the knee is sorted

Birky, nice away win for gers yesterday.

Kate, shame on you, dosn't subjecting Mr F to visual images until he cries count as mental cruelty  its' bad enough listening to girls aloud let alone having to watch them as well.

• looks quite warm out there.... am going to head off in a minute to run 12 or so miles across the North Downs to give some support to a mate who is running a mara.  It will be his 50th marathon.  image

Morning SOC'ers...

• morning

looks freezing out there but lovely and sunny

off to the gym in a bit

PSC - sounds like a good Sunday, 50 marathons is impressive

• well, he was looking really good at 15 miles and my little plod was fabulous.  The north downs is beautful in the autumn sunshine.  I don't understand why nobody else was out enjoying it.... apart from a lovely old couple walking their old dog, and a lady out exercising her horse I didn't see a soul.  Way too much NW to list.  

• Hello folks - a hungover 11 miles for me, also on the glorious North Downs, PSC I think everyone was over this way, ramblers, runners, horses and bikers galore. Valis, I don't think Mr F has too much of a problem looking at Girls Aloud, it's just the listening to them which is a challenge. Sunday roast to cook now I feel I've earned it on the hills.

• A'noon

valis:Yeah it was pity Blues never did same...

Martin: Glad knee is on mend.

KateF: 11 M with hangover, memories...image

psc;Good long run.

• OK, calorie deficit well and truely sorted!  

Kate... how was your roast!  I suppose you are at the busy end of the NDW... image

Afternoon Birky..

• Evening all, 10k running this morning followed by two hours spent planting a beech hedge and then a couple of hours walking around Frensham Pond with Rusty. 

Everyone and their dog seemed to be out today (including lots of people with dogs) -  NW horses, dogs, swans, ducks, cyclists, other runners and squaddies. 

• Morning from a very wet West of Scotland.

Pouring down, soaked.

nw: 1 owl, 1 Kingsmill Van,1 Morrisons Van, Lots of blue recycle  bin bags