Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Valis - would you believe I have no running goals

I am pacing next week at Poole parkrun and pacing at Eastleigh 10km on the 23rd but I have no aims of my own.
  • Oh and belatedly, go stingers.

• Chris, good busting!

Valis, sorry about your news... I'm sure everything will work out. As they say, as one door closes, another opens. .

Steyning Stinger was muddy I gather! Nice day for it though.

Morning everyone, managed to fit 10 in yesterday, but got cold so didn't do the other 10 of the LSR! Oh well, did the garden instead.....
  • Morning - just a T25 prance this morning, run, spin swim later. Lovely day again.

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Ride in the dry for me today and I can report daylight is coming

Chris - well done at ball buster, a friend of mine was a DNF due to a broken crank
  • Morning you lot

A cracking cold and frosty one up here. Sunny too nowimage

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning image

Gobi -  well done on the parkrun!

PSC - you're correct! It was a mud bath and didnt get to see 5.30 image A fun day out though!

Slept through my alarm this morning so did a tempo run at 6am *groans*

• 530am530am ✭✭✭

Good Afternoon L&G

I was there Emmy, in the mud and wind. Mile 2-3 was crazy, but after that it wasn't too bad. Another one done. Well done.

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

5.30 - I heard that you ran with Jane and Maria? It was hellish for the first few miles and the last 800m was awful. I had to pick up a girl who had fallen and got stuck in the brambles image

• In for a nosey and catch up.

Emmy: Oh dear hop the girl was okay.

Chris: Yup good busting

valis: You're going well at the moment mate.

5:30: well done to you too.

• 530am530am ✭✭✭

Emmy - I heard you ran with my mate Matt, recent 100MC man. Yes, Jane, Maria and I had a good Sunday morning jaunt. We started at 7.30am.The different start times meant I didn't see many regulars. I was lucky when I got stuck and lost a shoe...I just about stayed upright!

Thanks Birky..

• hi all

5 miles this morning followed by dog walk, got soaked by 2 heavy showers, it was still an enjoyable run though image

• Morning all - just T25 again this morning, track tonight. Hardest spin class in a while ast night, 120 rpm intervals, I did think my eyes were going to pop out at one point. It looks like the Stingers had a funny, muddy day out, I cycled to Steyning on Saturday and there was a lot of water still around then. Who's having pancakes and giving up something for lent?

• morning

4 slow frosty miles, and it was just getting light as I got home image

atheist so no pancakes or giving things up for lent....

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    birkmyre wrote (see)

In for a nosey and catch up.

Emmy: Oh dear hop the girl was okay.

Chris: Yup good busting

valis: You're going well at the moment mate.

5:30: well done to you too.

She had a lot of thorns in her clothes and scratches but seemed to be ok. It was funny as well as kinda sad to see so much mud on everyone's clothing

530am wrote (see)

Emmy - I heard you ran with my mate Matt, recent 100MC man. Yes, Jane, Maria and I had a good Sunday morning jaunt. We started at 7.30am.The different start times meant I didn't see many regulars. I was lucky when I got stuck and lost a shoe...I just about stayed upright!

Thanks Birky..

Lisa lost her shoe too... i had to go and recover it! Yes - I ran a little with Matt... its always lovely to see him! He caught me at an aid station and I ran with him until 20 miles roughly. It was nice to have a staggered start but I did miss seeing you!

NOC for me and I saw my first buzzard here!

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Morning all

Got lost on my training ride today, I guess new routes in the dark and all that :`)

I did on a road in the middle of nowhere see a runner, I think he was as surprised as me to see someone else
  • Afternoon all

Extended run (time wise) this morning thanks to Rusty going awol on more than one occasion. Nice morning though so didn't mind too much.

Pancakes for us tonight despite also being atheist! Not giving up anything for lent though!

• morning

Chris - sounds like Rusty is enjoying the springtime!

Just a turbo for me this morning, body wasn't very willing but I did it anyway image

happy hump day!

• Morning all - turbo and 4 mile run, brrrrr but stunning clear skies. Track last night, 12 x 1 min, 6 x 30 sec, I got overtaken an awful lot. Swim tonight, and nothing given up for lent either, same as new year resolutions, it will only get broken.

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    nice 12 mile run today 8mm pace for a sub 120 hr, saw a few people out but nothing exciting.

Enjoyed pancake night as I made 12 of which I ate 6 :??)
  • E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Another NOC for me. It was such a beautiful morning to be out there.

How is everyone getting on.

Gobi - that's a lot of pancakes! I salute you!

No resolutions for me... by the end of Lent - I aim to be living in my new place and officially separated. That's enough, right?

• I'd say that more than covers it Emmy....

• 530am530am ✭✭✭

Keep strong Emmy and keep running.....marathons.

• morning all

well done on the pancakes gobi

nothing today as I have woken with a sore throat and feeling a bit grotty. I have a half marathon on Sunday so hoping to be recovered for that

• Morning

Dreich day here with smiry rain.

Catch up time

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Emmy and others - that was my 2nd pancake day, I did one a month ago for friends and made 37 pancakes !!!!!!!!! I had 6!!!!!!!!!!!

Was out at 0503 today and did another 2hrs on the bike. My weight continues to drop to the extend I am now thinking of eating more crap !
  • Morning - T 25 and weight lifting this morning, then a trip up the Walkie Talkie to look at a site, I do so love to start the day in 6 point PPE, PSC will know what I mean. 3K swim last night, pleased to knock 3 mins off last week's time but didn't look so cool when I started with my goggles still on top of my head. Pro. Gobi, more pancakes. Which half MC? Ive had the grotty cough and sore throat this week, hope it gets better.

• emmy: Glad the girl was okay.

Still not properly caught up.

• Kate - no idea what 6 point PPE means!! But it is the Retford Half (Retford being a small Nottinghamshire town). Don't want to miss it. But I always have Loughborough Half in 2 weeks!

• Didn't run yesterday morning my phone died during the nightimage And last night my daughter and I went to London to see Beyoncé after a lovely meal at Jamie Oliver's restaurant, didn't get back home until 2 this morning and off to Bournemouth tonight to see Australian pink floyd with hubby - why is it always all or nothing!! If I'm too tired to run tomorrow I will definitely to the park run Saturday.  

Have a good day all