Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• morning

well done Gobi on the TT

up early and eating my porridge - better get dressed and see if I can find my way to Loughborough!

• Morning

Rest day, but been out walking with Geordie as he needed !

NW: 1 cat, 2 robin red breasts, 1 owl

Coffee and catch up

• Good afternoon all image

Two weeks two Pbs just back from the Hillingdon half  Mara where I took 2 minutes off my previous personal best. However the downside is I havn't run all week due to my knee . Quite a few of the other.Runners I talk to have been laughing that my knee is playing up and my times are better. Last night spent most of it awake due to my knee being sore from an easy park run and deliberating if I should run today or not and thinking about deferring my Brighton entry.

I will see how the next few days go before deciding.

Maths , good one on the swim well done.

catch up later

• valis - what a pain about your knee! 

Well, Loughborough half done, some hills, some mud, coffee with pirate friends after, and I finished in 2:45 (garmin time) - overtook people towards the end again image. Knee (left knee) niggled a bit, but worse was a sore hip (right side hip). Going to stretch and roller later - need a bit of a rest now!

Off to watch eldest son in concert tonight so better have a nap if OH and other son will let me!

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Valis - have you seen anyone about it ?

Maths - be careful

I paced at Eastleigh 10km today and I can report it was a lot easier than January. The girl I paced ran 37.30 having done a 21 mile run yesterday.

Feel pretty bloody good actually.
  • Gobi, No I use a book called running well to diagnose and what little comman sense I have. Last week instead of running I did exercises to strengthen the itb the tfl and vmo all of which are sore and seem tobe making the knee sore or numb 

on getting home today I did plenty of stretching and then a good long session on the roller . I'll see how it reacts over night and make a decision on seeing someone should there be no progress.

while running it feels fine?

• Evening all - 80 miles on the bicycle today, nice refreshing hail shower. Good racing Gobi and MC, hope the niggles sort themselves out though and you are fit for Brighton valis.

• Well that makes my twenty something miles on the bike sound a bit lame! image but, it was the first ride of the year! image

Careful you folks with knee problems. Well done Gobi. Well done to you too Maths on both swim and run.
  • Morning you lot from a cold and frosty West Of Scotland.

Sun shining when out

NW: 1 owl, 2 robins, 1 dog, 3 cats,

Coffee and catch up

• Morning all - just some core stuff for me before the early bird train, run, spin, swim later. Cold here too birky, lots of car scraping will be going on.

• morning

very cold and frosty here

nothing for me this morning, might swim tonight but will see how tired I am - last night was a late night because we went to watch eldest son in his concert.

Might ring the physio and see her about my hip if she can fit me in as it isn't the first time it has been sore - may as well see what is causing it before I make it worse!

• Morning again

Still haven't caught up

We're (Mrs B and I) are off to southern Italy a week on Friday, for a week's holiday. Going to Stay in Pompei.

valis: What a great Blues win on Saturday !image

• valis: A well done on your Half Marathon p.b.

maths: Be careful with your hip

• 530am530am ✭✭✭
    Good Morning L&G

Beat you Birky!

Well done Valis and take care maths.

Yea, I completed the 3-in-3 last week. Picked up some niggles but have a double this weekend. Then after Brighton, a month off. Probably...
  • 530am530am ✭✭✭
  • Morning all - weights this morning for me, the rain is back, how disappointing. Where is it this weekend 5.30?

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning all

A really cold morning here but it was a nice little run. Anyone got any ideas to stop a dog eating goose poo? Boyska loves the stuff :/

Sorry for being a little lax lately - ivé moved into my own place and been in moving hell!

Hope everyone is ok !

• hi all

hip still a bit sore so nothing today. I rang the physio but no after school appointments till next Wednesday. If it gets worse I'll take a day off school to go, but it will probably ease off

emmy - hope the move went well and you have settled down.

• 4 miles at 5am this morning. Laboured 8.15mm ave pace! It's ok once in a while as a novelty but I feel so un-coordinated at that time!

• 530am530am ✭✭✭

Kate, Bells & Whistles Dover double.

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    evening

back on it again this week. Out at just after 5am both days this week and same again tomorrow. Big miles on the bike time.

Have fun
  • Evening all - I'm polishing my tri halo as I ran to the pool, swam, then did my track session and ran home. LSH, that is a pace I'd be happy with. We'll be back to starting and finishing our sessions in the dark again next week, but looking forward to the lighter evenings for some cycling. I'm not proficient enough to go out in the dark.

• Morning you lot

Never managed on yesterday. Working from 2pm till 10pm at quite short notice.

Yesterdays NW: Saw my first bee of the year !image

• Morning all - overslept this morning, didn't wake up until 5.25 which is outrageous so will have to make up for it later. Saw my first bee on Sunday birky, it had clearly lost its volume control as it was buzzing extremely loudly.

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Maths - it's been a rollercoaster but seems to be ok.

Kate - I saw my first bee on sunday too! the dog didnt know what to do with it! LOL RE: you oversleeping. 5.25?!? You layaboutimage

• A'noon

Todays NW: 3 dogs, 1 black and white, cat 2 cyclists and 1 bee

Kate: I saw another bee today. In a different place mind you.image

• Oh and it's getting lighter again in the mornings, nearly day light at Stupid O Clockimage

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    that is ok the clocks move and we grt plunged back into darkness.

I like the Dark so may train earlier
  • hi

turbo this morning, and hip is returning to normal so back to running tomorrow.

very tired this week though