Hi everyone,

I'm Jim. a 52 old wrinkly who want s to get back into running after about 18 months of doing virtually nothing.

We relocated to Leiceestershire, and I think Hinkly is probably the nearest town with a running club, but welcome any advice or training partners who are interested.

Jim

Comments

• Jim,

Have a squiz at www.badlytrainedmonkey.com as they have a list of people who are also looking for training partners. There may be somebody in your area.

Good luck
    Chick
  • Hi Jim,

Hinckley does have a running club. Not certain how many members they have, but they are the largest in the immediate area.

I myself run with Desford Striders. We are a smallish, but friendly, club of approx. 55 members and have runners of all abilites.

we've just got a website online, you can find it here: Desford Striders

Our club night is Thursday and we meet at Sport in Desford (opposite the Caterpillar site) at 18.45.

Good luck in finding somebody to run with.
  • Hiya Jim and welcome. Might be worth posting in the Training section. There will be lots of peeps to give advice if needed.
  • Welcome Jim

Thats all for now

• Hi Jim.
    You're in good company. There's lots of us wrinklies (coffin dodger in my case) around. You'll soon get to recognise us.
    JJ