• Think It While You Drink It ®  
    Absolute purity comes in Seven Fantastic Varieties. Now available:
    •  LOVE
    •  PERFECT HEALTH
    •  PROSPERITY
    •  GRATITUDE
    •  WILL POWER
    •  PEACE
    •  JOY Read the Full Story Award Winning Water  H2Om is award winning super pure high mountain natural spring water. No flavors or additives. Many bottled water companies use municipal water. Not H2om. H2om is great tasting pure mountain spring water collected straight from the source. We were the first nationally distributed spring water brand bottled in 100% post consumer recycled plastic (R-PET) completely eliminating our reliance on petroleum and virgin resources. Designed for a healthy lifestyle, H2Om is Positive Drinking (because of the Education and Awareness the power of your purchase supports) with Positive Thinking. 'Think it While You Drink it" ® Read the Full S

Look Who's Drinking H2Om   The people who drink H2Om are individuals who care about health, love, the environment, and being positive. People who believe that intention is everything. People that understand that the universe is made up of vibrations and even the vibrations of a single thought can effect our world.

AFFECT NOT EFFECT!!!

• Sends negative vibrational thought towards pseudo-tree hugging snake oil salesmen...
  • JB that's the most entertaining load of shit I've read in a long time!! image
  • Vibration - There are several distinctive vibrational frequencies that are incorporated in each bottle of H2Om.

The First is the vibrational frequency of the label. The use of words, symbols and colors on the label create a specific vibratory frequency. Each bottle also contains the [u]sanskrit[/u] symbol of the Absolute, “Om”. It also contains the vibratory frequencies of the words “Love” , “Perfect Health” , "Gratitude", etc. written on the label in many of the world’s languages. This represents unity among people, a subconscious reminder that we are not alone on this planet. A specific color vibration has also been chosen for each bottle, this color coordinates with the corresponding chakra.

Next are the very important Interactive qualities of H2Om. Our Trademark slogan is “Think it while you drink it.”® We encourage you to connect to the intention inspiring words on the label, create your own intention, and literally, “Drink in ” the vibration inspired intentions you've created. This not only reverberates in your body, but out into the world as well. It also brings about an awareness that connecting with your humanity, food and water is a sacred grateful act. As you drink, take a moment to use the words, colors, music, and vibrations as a tool to create your own personal intention! Set your world in motion, then watch as the law of attraction goes to work for you. Visualize great, extraordinary, vivid, mental and spiritual creations. For the good of you, for the good of mankind, for the good of the planet. Drink in the vibrations as you absorb the award winning crystal clear spring water, then resonate the positive energy throughout your day.

As a bonus, (in alignment of the concepts described above in Energy, Frequencies, and Resonance) we also introduce audio frequencies to the water through sound and music. After the bottling process is complete, we charge the water in the storage facility with sound and music that was created with specific intention in mind, also utilizing frequencies known for having restorative qualities, that have been used by health practitioners throughout history. Crystal Bowls, Acoustic Piano, Spoken Word, Ancient Healing Scales and more. (we know some people, and politicians, may be skeptical, however we believe that if water is effected by these types of vibrations, then as a bonus, let's provide the water with the purest form of vibration possible).

We believe that everything in the universe contains a vibrational resonance or frequency. As powerful as water is, it is receptive and sensitive. We are made of water.
    Based on these beliefs H2Om's Vibration Hydration™ process was developed.

Although this product is not designed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, we do believe in the power of intention and that anything is possible.

Excuse my French but bugger me with a fishfork who buys this tosh?

And it is AFFECTED, not effected!!!

• Some of us are made of water...

... a small number of us are made of 98% bullshitimage

• Johnny Blaze, that load of flim-flam has made my day. image
  • *Puts some Johnny Mathis on for his 4 cans of Stella*
  • "we know some people, and politicians, may be skeptical"

no shit sherlock!
  • Who falls for this sh*t?

Oh yes, my ex wife image

• The #1 trigger of daytime fatigue is lack of water. - how about a crap night's sleep as #1?

A 2% drop in body water can trigger short-term memory loss. - 15 pints of Stella which is at least 94% water can trigger complete memory loss

One glass of water will stop midnight hunger pangs for 100% of all dieters. - 100%?? really?? studies please

Dehydration causes stress, and stress causes further dehydration. BOLLOCKS

Eight to 10 glasses of water a day will ease back pain for 80% of sufferers. - proof please

75% of the earth is covered with water. There are 326 million cubic miles of water on earth. WOW - THAT MEANS 25% OF THE EARTH IS LAND!!
  • *weeps laughing at "bottled 'Om' "*

Another irritating one here but targeting those who like to drink what celebrities drink, as opposed to those looking for bottled karma....

http://www.vitaminwater.co.uk/meet-the-drinkers/

• SlugstaSlugsta ✭✭✭
    When I first heard of Skinny Water I thought it was a spoof. Having looked at their website I am still of the same opinion (and have added H2Om to the list)!
  • I used to live in the middle of Brum when I was at uni. The tap water there truely is completely foul.

However, the swift addition of a Brita water filter solved that. And was a hell of a lot cheaper than living on bottled water for five years image

• Hubby has just fired an email off the H20m to ask them what, precisely, the difference is between each of their waters. image
  • Nam wrote (see)
    I just fill up my bike bottles with tap water and use those.  *points at one on desk* image

So do I. Then I drink it. If I want more I can't get a refill without returning to my own tap. Or breaking in to someone else's house.

• Basil Brush Mk II wrote (see)
    Hubby has just fired an email off the H20m to ask them what, precisely, the difference is between each of their waters. image

Perhaps he could claim that he felt the vibrations quite strongly, in fact... the Earth moved for him....  and now you have a 12" crack up your kitchen wall just by the fridge where the water is kept... and what are they going to do about it!? image

• It's hardly a revelation though that advertisers and marketing types want to make their product into a lifestyle choice.  Nearly everything we buy is a marketed in this way and deny all you want, we are all influenced by it.

The food we eat, the shoes we run in, the cars we buy, the sofa we sit on.  We consider price, practicality etc of course, but lifestyle or personal taste comes into it heavily.  We can't help it.  

What is amazing though it that some people will lap this much shite up with a spoon over a simple thing like water.

• Unfortunately I know people who do lap up this sort of shite.  As I said, I was married to one.  They want to believe that this product is somehow better than ordinary water so they disconnect their brain and believe the marketing bullsh1t.

It's the same reason they buy homeopathy pills or go to Reiki practitioners.  They want to believe it works even if all the evidence shows that it doesn't.

• My Nan never drank plain tap water or bottled water in her life. She survived for 92 years on tea, supplemented by old-style Lucozade when she was poorly.

Wonder what the bottled water manufacturers would make of that?

• GertieGertie ✭✭✭
    fat buddha wrote (see)
     75% of the earth is covered with water. There are 326 million cubic miles of water on earth.
    They also fail to mention that the volume of the Earth is 260000 million cubic miles.
  • I wish I wasn't busy - I'm going to have to read all the links!
  • I generally drink tap water when travelling Europe, but I remember being warned off it in Gran Canaria. Not because the water isn't clean, but because it comes from desalination plants, and if you're not used to it the high mineral content can give you the trots. Anyone know if this is actually true? I didn't fancy putting it to the test at the time.
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Basil Brush Mk II wrote (see)
    Hubby has just fired an email off the H20m to ask them what, precisely, the difference is between each of their waters. image

Please come back and post the reply.  I really needed cheering up today, and this thread has been fantastic.  Om in a bottle my arse!

Running Rodent wrote (see)
    I generally drink tap water when travelling Europe, but I remember being warned off it in Gran Canaria. Not because the water isn't clean, but because it comes from desalination plants, and if you're not used to it the high mineral content can give you the trots. Anyone know if this is actually true? I didn't fancy putting it to the test at the time.

Had the same advice in Aegina, RR, and took it.  Another guest who didn't verified that it was indeed true.

I do tend to drink bottled water in Spain and Greece - usually because at least it's cold, which tap water isn't.  But you can buy it pretty cheaply in 5 litre bottles at the supermarket, and decant it into small bottles for carrying around.

• I used to buy and drink around 10 litres of bottled water a week.... and this was before I read that on average, tap water has been through at least 15 different people before it`s recycled back round to you - I now buy considerably more.

But I also drink tap water as you can easily become obsessed with that unpleasant thought!
  • Alavana wrote (see)
    and this was before I read that on average, tap water has been through at least 15 different people before it`s recycled back round to you -
    who gives a shit? image
  • Drink lots of goats milk, it helps you to butt in with great timing! image
  • fat buddha wrote (see)
    AL - use tap water and get a SodaStream so you can add your own fizz....there's no difference between that and bottled fizz
    good idea - thanks FB!
  • Alavana - hate to break it to you, but all water, including bottled, has been through millions of people and animals before it gets to your lips.  Water is finite.  It doesn't grow.  It goes through what is called The Water Cycle.  Remember learning about it at school?