Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Suggested group : The Women's Institute. Fuck off Facebook!

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

One day you'll discover you're being controlled by the alien called Zuckerberg.

Don't say you weren't warned.

🙂

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Knowing you had one day to live. Would you spend it here, waiting, anticipating and reflecting on those letters pressed on your key board like every second depends on it, Is it social acceptance, self importance, Self righteousness.

That is the biggest joke but you just cannot see it. It is not what you press but you always being there and having the last typing  is what makes you a creature of no distinction. A blip, A cardboard cut out. Achieve nothing in comparison but just a figment of an imagination that one must abide by.

• Options

image Was it a full moon last night?

If that was a dig at me it must have escaped your notice that you were the one posting nonsense yesterday evening, I wasn't even here and haven't been around much recently. 

But then, you make a point of looking for my posts don't you? Going out of your way to find them in fact. That speaks volumes about you.

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Yes. It looks like the carer had the night off and left the Stella stash unlocked. He must have been off seeing solicitors about a legal matter...
  • Options

The irony is that I'm the only one who thinks he's him. Everyone else thinks he's someone else.

Way to make an impression, asitis *applause*...

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    It can only be him or her and I don't care which sad loser it is. But the constant sniping at everyone simply because they hate life is a bit tiresome and even more so when there is an alcohol fuelled rant fest involved.

Anyhoo- Life is good ! Hope you all have a good day!
  • Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    The Spanish courier took it from dispatch to the UK in under 24hrs. And then they handed it to you YODEL you fucking useless arse spaniels.
  • Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    That is funny.

^^ the name spaniels comes from 'espaignol' which was meant to mean Spanish dogs in mddle english ^^^
  • Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Noooooo .Don't drink. Aint had a drop in years And why would you think it is a dig at you scream. Struck a cord did I ?  and explain irony, someone you accuse of following your posts or the one who actually always responds to them. 

Vd. No I love life. I live it to the full and always have done. Never watched a single episode of emmerdale, eastenders or coro.  Sitting on my backside watching made up stuff when I could be doing something seems pointless. I don't hate life. If I did I probably be here all the time because I have not got one.image  I am not he or her to who you are referring to but not that it makes any difference, Once your mind is made up of course, that's it.

I agree it may seem I snipe at people but that is my way of talking. I have helped many people over the years and I like to think I was the one who provided the platform in there sporting careers. I did not do it buy listening or feeding them crap. Honesty without self pity and excuses is the way forward.

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Knickerless, I got confused by the style and using of last night's posts. I'm sure your doctor N thread was a great inspiration for many.

Anyway. No hard feelings. Glad you are still with it. Are you still selling drugs for a living?
  • Options

asitis wrote (see)

Noooooo .Don't drink. Aint had a drop in years And why would you think it is a dig at you scream. Struck a cord did I ?  and explain irony, someone you accuse of following your posts or the one who actually always responds to them. 

Who did you mean then? 

If it was someone else you can PM me and tell me can't you? Go on, I dare you...

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Ha Ha. you see,  that's what I mean when you get something in your head.  Now its Nick. 

Stand up like a man and stop stamping your feet and making childish accusations.

No I don't do drugs but you already know that don't you.  But whatever makes you feel better.. Get it out of your system.

• Options

image What, no reply? No PM?

Oh dear, oh dear. Well, I suppose that says it all doesn't it?

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Forgive me scream I have been busy and have just sat down.

Read the opening paragraph in my post that you retaliated to then just read your last post.

You want to know what says it all. That does !

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
  • Options

What's that sound asitis? 

Oh yes, that will be your small amount of remaining credibility bouncing down the basement stairs.

Because either you are engaging in passive/aggressive attention seeking or you are fibbing - you can't have it both ways. You certainly need to ask why anybody else posting, and what they post, concerns you so much you feel the need to write an essay about it.

Now, I realise how much you need a woman but I'm spoken for, so I suggest you quit the pigtail pulling and look elsewhere.

Good luck.

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

This is the biggest joke going. You preach to me about what I should be posting, What is right and for what reasons. Who do you think you are.

Out of all the hundreds and thousands who could of responded. Guess who it was. The old predictable righteousness who after tens of thousands of posts on a running forum based mostly around gossip tells me about attention seeking. Yes what a joke.

I don't need a woman as you put it. You know nothing even though you like to think you do. But just another childish point scoring jibe to make you feel better.

There 3-0 to you. Feel better now. you had the last laugh you win. Sleep better now.

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

We could all imagine what your response would be if you was assumed to be in need of a man.

As you put it, would I be "engaging in passive/aggressive attention seeking" or would it not matter now you have said it first ?

• Options

You skulk around this place scowling and leaving a trail of crap for everyone else to clean up. Can it be that you think we all dislike you ?

We like you, just not very much.

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

So it's not kk?

🙂

• Options
    asitis wrote (see)

This is the biggest joke going. You preach to me about what I should be posting, What is right and for what reasons. Who do you think you are.

Out of all the hundreds and thousands who could of responded. Guess who it was. The old predictable righteousness who after tens of thousands of posts on a running forum based mostly around gossip tells me about attention seeking. Yes what a joke.

I don't need a woman as you put it. You know nothing even though you like to think you do. But just another childish point scoring jibe to make you feel better.

There 3-0 to you. Feel better now. you had the last laugh you win. Sleep better now.

Nope, never done that. That's an interpretation you place on it in order to paint yourself as some sort of victim. You can post what you like (within RW's rules) but so can I, that's kind of how it works.

I don't "think" I'm anything. I come here for a debate and a bit of a laugh (and not that often these days but don't let that get in the way of your ranting eh?) If you find that so terribly offensive that's your problem. 

I know very little about you, don't pretend to, and don't want to, but what I do know comes from your own posts. Unless you think you are typing in invisible ink or that the thread is called, "Things you shouldn't say but will". I think you know what I mean, right? I'm not going to spell it out.

But anyway, I'm pretty bored with this conversation now. You carry on if you want to if it makes you feel better.

Apologies everyone else. Resume normal ranting.

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    I can understand your confusion Ric, I keep thinking KK, Nick. KK, max power, Nick. Just can't decide which one because the style of rant keeps changing.
  • Options

What I can't understand is why someone picks a fight and then complains when he gets one.

• Options
    MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

FFS.  I've forgotten way too much, and doing this thing I'm supposedly educated in is much too hard.  I'm actually not really up to this job.

• Options

Yeah, typical. Nobody mentions the tube strike until today and then suddenly everybody's sending  emails about it.

I made my own plans on Monday when you were all busy ignoring it.

• Options
    Madbee wrote (see)

FFS.  I've forgotten way too much, and doing this thing I'm supposedly educated in is much too hard.  I'm actually not really up to this job.

Blimey, I didn't realise Michael Gove posted on here.

• Options
    GraemeKGraemeK ✭✭✭
    Austrian Airlines. I'm meant to be in England. You reversed a truck in to the plane so I'm stuck in Munich. The ???10 voucher you gave me for food only works at the airport. Which is shut. The cheap shit hotel kitchen is closed. A major rail line is 10 metres from my window. I have to get the Sbahn or pay ???60 for a taxi to the airport. AND I HAVE TO FUCKING PAY FOR A FUCKING BEER IN THE FUCKING BAR. You utter cnuts.
  • Options

image GraemeK, that sounds familiar. We spent a fun afternoon with AA on Monday. You managed to get a £10 voucher out of them? I'm amazed. Disinterested twats. 

• Options

Nice day, working from home, test match on the telly. Strugging to find the negatives in this tube strike to be honest...