Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    Haha, thanks Ric, that made me laugh. I haven't yet been called bubbly so must be ok ;)
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    So, it's a silver for Bolt in his final race (eventually, when Gatlin's blood samples get reanalysed in years to come).
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    With some people you get the feeling in any given conversation they will tell you how much the value of their "property" has increased since they bought it. I normally hope to be a distance away before this happens, but sadly not today. I wanted to ask if you ever dream of being buried in the collapsing structure of your home, like ancient kings entombed with their wealth? Less that I wanted to know and more because I thought you would stop talking to me.
  • So because there aren't enough desks you want us all to work from home one day a week. But we aren't supposed to miss meetings and there aren't supposed to be more than two of us off at once.

There are five of us. We all have meetings at least three days every week. That means there are two days left at most. How do you expect this to work?

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Look, you've put up with the guy for over twenty years despite him head butting you on your second date. You forgave him and in return he fed off you like a parasite that whole time.

You owned a big house paid for, but only by yourself. You wanted a kid so had one. Then another. With the guy you apparently hate.

You then wanted a bigger house despite not working. So you got the sperm donor to take out a mortgage and are now complaining he demanded and got, a bigger share of the house than you feel he's entitled to.

You have also mentioned that he hasn't a speck of savings or pension to his name and only hands over money to pay the bills under duress.

One part of me says I hope things work out. Another says you appear not to have thought things through. 

But finally I can only conclude this mess has come about because you think your partner is the greatest shag ever.

Based on your stupid decisions, he's clearly fucked your brains out.

🙂

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    So your job is to help deliver a highly profitable company £17million in savings by making their poorest paid staff work more efficiently. You fucking monster.
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    If you want to make the race walking coverage more enjoyable, mute the commentary and then play the Are You Being Served theme tune in the background.

Makes me laff anyway and it wastes a couple of mins.
  • PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭
    Racing pigeon - you got lost, landed at our back door, we kept you safe and went to quite an effort to get kind people to deliver you back to your owner many miles away. Then you refused to play ball and are still hanging around at the back door like some kind of pet.  You have even sneaked into the house a few times.  Please go home. It's for the best, and we don't want the vile sparrowhawk to eat you.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    No it isn't. Crap (lost) racing pigeons get their heads whacked against the nearest wall.

🙂

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Plum said:
    When you see me running down the road and you actually make eye contact with me why do you look surprised and get abusive when having failed to make the slightest alteration in your direction or speed despite realising we are on a collision course you receive over 11 stone of rippling flab in your ribcage or a slap round the ear.
    have we found the london bridge jogger?

seems to have previous.
  • So who was the stupid idiot that decided to attach the clutch cylinder to the pedal with a plastic clip? Of course its going to fail being plastic! And what money grabbing arsehole decided it would cost £20 for a replacement!
  • You would think, after all these years, I'd be used to the inefficiency. I'd be used to being on top/well ahead of something only for someone to say, "Oh actually we think we want to do this a bit differently, we'll get back to you". And then basically forgetting, and not "getting back" until months later, when I'm now extremely busy. And then not getting back with an actual answer on what they want me to do, but a question on what I'm going to do.

Yeah, you think I'd be used to it, but I'm not. It's disrespectful and completely fucking unnecessary.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Having not seen my 15year-old god-daughter and her parents for some time it's difficult not to mention the most apparent change, that she's grown a pair of enormous breasts. And I mean hazardous, crowd gathering size giganto boobs. I managed it, just about.
  • Dear facebook friend... No one is interested in your sodding cat.
  • Nose Nowt said:
    Dear facebook friend... No one is interested in your sodding cat.
    ...or baby.
  • ML84ML84 ✭✭✭
    Walking the whole way round a Parkrun is unacceptable. 
  • Your service is a joke.  I know more about it than you do, so I guess it's inevitable that you just want to talk about your cats - if we actually got to the subject you came all the way over here to talk to me about then it would be obvious that you are entirely useless...
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    I know you're inordinately proud of your car. But did you realise you've just doubled it's value with the addition of those roof bars?

🙂

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    After 5years of benign inactivity the digits on the hob have suddenly started counting down from 99. It's currently on 60. Am a bit worried what's going to happen in an hour.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Oven's stopped working. Bugger.
  • Thanks for waiting to hold open the gate for me. Very kind but running up this hill I was actually hoping for a quick breather by opening the gate myself, but now I've got to keep going non-stop.
  • What is the fascination with trying to get to 100 marathons as quick as possible?    

• You are a self-centred and ungrateful sod! You really are your mother's son - even if you can't see it - and you really, really, REALLY hurt my feelings... that is all.

• What is it with women and their bloody dogs? Go on facebook and look up some friends of friends and see how many have go pictures with their dogs. Or just a picture of their dog. 'Their only true friend etc etc...'
  • 1 Marathon under 3 hours > 100 all over 3 hours and that lovely medal rack full of medals.
  • Blimey Simon, that's a bit brave, even in this thread!
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Jacob Rees-Mogg. Ironically a walking advert for abortion.
  • Blimey Simon, that's a bit brave, even in this thread!

Bad day at work. Comes from being a member of the Moraghan training thread. We say what we like..and like what we bloody well say. We're basically all Yorkshiremen :)
  • Simon - bravo, my feelings exactly.

• Well basically this is the sort of talk we know goes on day in day out at various athletic clubs and training groups. It might seem a bit harsh..but there you go.