Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    You've significantly overestimated how interested I am in your cystitis.
  • See this is the problem. I wish you a happy birthday, you know, like people do, and you turn it into some smug thing about you being somewhere warm while I'm in freezing London. And I expect you did the same thing to everyone else who wished you happy birthday, too. 

This is probably why I don't have much contact with you any more. You're a petty, pathetic little man. I think the person who said you had a Napoleon Complex was right - you seem to spend your time trying to get one over on the world because you're short. 

I didn't dignify your comment with a reply but maybe I should have said, "does the heat affect your size or are you still 5 foot 6 over there?" 
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Royal Mail unable to deliver as property "inaccessible" due to weather, and the Special Delivery guarantee is suspended. I live less than 2miles from the sorting office, separated by a network of roads with less snow and ice on them than is in my fucking freezer.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The Russians do love to assassinate their enemies and dissidents in a brazen way that makes sure everyone knows they did it whilst decrying any claim they did it. So of course in response to attempted political murder on UK soil, serious injury to a police officer and the threat to public health our government will act against individuals/fronts flooding nefarious Russian money into the capital... Hmm.
  • Go and take a shower, you smell like a ?
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Steve Smith and David Warner playing the distraught victim and using a parent or young daughter as deflecting props against a media barrage. You were systematically cheating and got caught out, so save us the histrionics.
  • rodeofliprodeoflip ✭✭✭
    F£%$%ing DLR twats going on strike on London marathon weekend. I couldn't give a flying f£$% what your problems are - if you don't like your job then go and get a different one. Don't just go on strike and f£$% up my weekend. I hope KAD find a way to automate the jobs of everyone concerned so that they can't use the marathon as a blackmail tool in the future.
  • The pavements are full of wankers.
    Wankers dropping litter.
    Wankers riding bikes when there is a perfectly good cycle lane.
    Wankers looking down at their phones with headphones in paying more attention to some other wanker on social media than to where they are going.
    WANKERS!!!
  • So I'm working through the training module about keeping data safe and, at the same time, wondering just how the fuck Facebook were allowed to get away with letting CA harvest theirs?
  • HercHerc ✭✭
    How much more do I need to post in another people's threads to be able to make my own thread.... It's annoying...
  • Herc, I think you have to post 10 times. Then you can start a new thread.
  • f***king Lloyds, Audi and Dreams with their crappy adverts involving taking a perfectly good track and slowing it down and getting a woman to sing it in a soft voice. This will not make me buy any of your crappy products!
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    All the tourists at the top of this hill are a lot thinner than the tourists at the bottom of the hill.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    My mum today called someone "an effing cunt", made more funny that she used a euphemism for "fucking" but still called them a cunt.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Today is a gut wrenching, head in hands and sob day. And it is entirely of my own making.
  • rodeofliprodeoflip ✭✭✭
    To the sun - I live in Scotland. How come you used up all of your energy that I'll see in one whole year and shone it all on the one day last Sunday?
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    It's funny really, I was half asleep one evening when I heard your wife shouting something. What was it I heard? oh yes, " I'm twenty eight and I want a baby!"
    And here we are, barely nine months later...

🙂

• Stop being so bloody needy, "waving" at me on FB all the time. OK I added you as a friend but I haven't seen you for 36 years. it really isn't a big thing for me.
  • ScreamapillarScreamapillar ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Sorry "Sergeyi" or whatever your actual name is Mr. Hacker, but you won't be receiving the tasteless sportswear you ordered on my account. I mean it's not so much the money, it's having to explain to a stranger that I didn't order matching his-and-hers T-shirts with "King" and "Queen" on them  :|
  • This Brexit thing really couldn't be going any better could it?

:D  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    There should be internment for Yannys enforced by Laurels.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    This BBC Biggest Weekend event would have been a great lineup circa 1996. Now it's just a bunch of fat old men playing to their audiences grown up kids.
  • Little NellLittle Nell ✭✭✭
    2308 said:
    "I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading"

Jane, you obviously weren't a runner were you.
    Blimey... running wasn't my first thought! 
  • Andy B6Andy B6 ✭✭✭
    I have always wanted to say to my new budy Liam, ‘Fuck You Liam, you skinny, old Scottish, running twat, bastard fuck faced cunt.’  But I am too polite to upset my new fiend with such vulgarity.
  • Andy B6Andy B6 ✭✭✭
    2308 said:
    Dear Politicians -

Please stop talking about taxing junk food. It isn't fair that people who aren't fat should have to pay a tax on food because of those who are.

Start talking about taxing the fat people themselves. E.G:
    BMI over 28, you pay £1000 per year (pro rata for part of a year) until you are below that threshold.
    BMI over 30, you pay £1200 per year (pro rata for part of a year) until you are below that threshold.
    BMI over 35, you pay £1500 per year (pro rata for part of a year) until you are below that threshold.
    BMI over 40, you pay £2000 per year (pro rata for part of a year) until you are below that threshold.
    The money can be collected by employers/the DSS/GPs/the supermarkets, in mandatory weigh-ins, and can be passed by the Treasury to the NHS. (The NHS will need the money to care for the fat people sooner or later, so it's a fair system.)
    Hahaha I couldn’t agree more with taxing fat people.  But I don’t think we should use BMI, it’s such a stupid measure.  I have a bmi of almost 28 which apparently makes me obese, but i have a 32 inch waist, a visable 6 pack and sub15%  body fat.  

Can we we tax them on how bad they smell, or how wobbly their disgusting bellies are?  Or maybe that’s a bit subjective.  What about £1k for every point above 20% body fat? Anyone over 30% gets used as fuel in a lard fuelled power plant.  
  • When the other person in the conversation is liking both your comments and his own, which have an entirely opposite viewpoint, and you realise you may have come across the strangest person on Twitter.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    This place is spammed to fuck. Some spam posters have been using the same accounts for months. There are spam topics with multiple replies of more spam. The forums are drowning in this shit. I hope all RunnersWorld online advertisers and affiliates pull out from the company.