Options

Crap at relationships

Comments

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Post card arrived TP and BDB

• Options

Welcome back TP - hols sound fab!  Thanks for the postcard, delivered by Proxy image

Lee - that's brilliant about your niece.  What a star.  Sounds like you're enjoying your time off too.

I've passed another exam this week; 3 down, 4 more to go.  Next one is on Saturday morning and I'm going through mock tests now.  Maybe I slept through the classes, but there's a lot of stuff in there we didn't cover, or at least, not in the detail the test requires.  I'll do one more tonight then review the books.  I've got another day to cram as much as poss.

I've come down with a bit of lurgy.  Just a cough but I'm feeling a bit run down from it.  The intensity, poor sleep and change of diet is taking it's toll.  For a nation of veggies, they don't seem to eat many actual vegetables.  Must get myself to the market and get some fruit.  Don't really want to be ill.

*waves to all as as mwah is best avoided until cough goes*

• Options

image aw, poor BDB image .

TP thanks for the postcard - sounds like a good time was had.

Happy Friday everyone xx

• Options

I might have a date this weekend...but I'm not holding my breath.

• Options
    Photos on FB for anyone who can't sleep ..... and that's only a small selection.

You need to get yourself some vitamins down BDB to help compensate for the change of diet. Hope the exam goes well.
  • Options

Enjoyed the pictures TP. image the suspense is killing me mimaduck.

Remember when I said I was bored doing nothing when convalescing and wanted to be working as I had no paid leave? Snowed under now - bang goes my fun weekend. So busy I didnt get round to fishing for any hot dates - just as well. No need to cancel them. Best send a 'how are you' text to maintain contact.

I suppose it will all pay the bills

• Options

Still no date confirmation! I'll let you know if anything happens PS...you can stand down for today at least.

• Options

Had to give a stern word to the potential date along the lines of "I'm not about to leap into bed with you just because we've exchanged a couple of flirty messages" and also a "if you want to get to know me then lets arrange something otherwise this is never going to happen".

Something tells me this will be a non starter. Back to the drawing board. image

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Blimey guys, have we all been so crap that we've been hiding away?  I had to rescue this thread off the third page!

Lee has reminded me that I've not been keeping you all informed.

I have a job and I start on the 30th July.  Its a fab job and exactly what I want to do.  Lots of opportunity to expand the role and get experience in lots of different areas which will look good for the future.  Pay and conditions are about what I wanted too.

The draw back is that it is in Leicester.  So I need to relocate.  I've spent the last two days in Leicester looking at houses and kicking estate agents who are doing far too little for far too much money as usual.  I looked at flats that were too small to fit a settee in, to a four bed house that was extremely tatty.  I saw some in village locations and some on new housing estates.

I've settled on a 3 bed house on the edge of an established housing estate that is outside the town but not far enough out that I would call it rural.  Its clean and tidy and has a garden with a shed (to store the bike), a drive and a garage that looks like it is about to fall down.  Small shop and medical centre within walking distance and only a short drive to a decent shopping centre with free parking and no traffic (unlike the city itself).  It also has all white goods including a dishwasher so I don't have to worry about buying those just yet.

Its a stepping stone until I can get the money released from the house to be able to buy somewhere nicer.

I'll probably not be moving in until a week after I have started the job so I will be living in a B&B for the first week.

• Options

I was wondering SC as I've seen bits and pieces on FB but couldn't string all the story together.  All sounds like it's coming together for you at last image

Have to admit I had to google where Leicester was.  I was confusing it with Lancaster, oops!

I've been anything but crap.  Lovely weekend with S in Manchester last weekend for a concert and general chill out.  image

Life is Good.

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I've had to be a bit careful on FB as there were some people who I felt I needed to tell in person, but others who wanted to know stuff.

I didn't know where Leicester was until I went up there for the interview.  I now know that it has a lot of ring roads and several McDonalds.

Glad you ahd a good time with S, TP.

• Options
    Evening all! Ah that is such fab news Caz, congrats!! image didn't realise you'd found a job either. It is all coming together at last image. I have to admit i'll need to google where Leicester is too, not toooooo sure! Sounds like you've found a place in a good area that will meet your needs too. How exciting!!!

Glad to hear you had a fab weekend with S, TP. nice to know there is a lot of non-crapness going on image
  • Options
    ....aah, got it now. Didn't realise it was so close to Nottingham! image
  • Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Nor did I.  Also surprising close to Coventry.  I'm a bit shocked that I used to live in Coventry and didn't know which cities surrounded it, except Birmingham.

• Options

image And sheffield afriad. Poor Caz image imageimage

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

*looks nervous* am I going to be subjected to sweaty cake hugs

• Options

fab news on the job Caz image excellent really pleased for you

not much exciting happening here, but got lots of veg and tomatoes etc appearing in the plant pots image happy days, all very exciting.

not so good news, went for a run today in preparation for the Harlow 10 mile race on sunday, old hip/thigh problem reared it's ugly head to the point that 5 miles in I had to hobble home, couldn't even walk painfree image thank god physio is in the pipeline but it was all coming along so well image

good news is I was going to enter on the day so I don't lose my entry fee which is a bonus as money is very tight

other news . I went to an information day on Monday about volunteer health champions, basically working in the community to promote healthy living, exercise, tackling obesity, drinking, drugs etc etc. get a free qualification and it's part of the NHS. it links in nicely with my plan to go into life coaching type work eventually, so I am going to go for it and give it a go. open mind and all that as it's a new thing and you never know how they are received but the people at Mind are very interested as well so who knows image and it's something positive to concentrate on as well

• Options
    SuperCaz wrote (see)

*looks nervous* am I going to be subjected to sweaty cake hugs

image I'm going to be round your house everyweekend for a bike ride young'un.

Loon sorry havn't looked into the thread for a bit that sounds excellent kiddo. image

• Options

I haven't been on the forums properly fvor a while, been up and down dealing with depression stuff, all good stuff though, finally seeing right agencies etc and actually getting proper help but it's all been a bit overwhelming image

anyway, more about these sweaty hugs please LOL

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Luckily I tend to go travelling at the weekends Cake image

• Options

I have on occasion ran up to fomuites at races who where just spectating and gone OH my god it's so good to see you and given them a big hug while drenched in sweat. It's there own fault for not racing. image

Caz seriously weekends are for drinking and training. You can't go away and enjoy yourself lass.

• Options

I hugged people in my Mad Hatters outfit complete with white face paint LOL. dont' know why they still talk to me image

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Erm, what do you think I was planning on doing on those weekends Cake?  Mostly I will be swimming.  Drinking, cake eating and camping are also highly likely.

Loon, good to see you back again and that you are getting the right treatment image

• Options

Leicester is infested with students, innit?

But good for curry. Very good curry places

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

So far I have managed to avoid the student areas.  Also not found any curry places, but then I didn't have time to look for them.

I did find several gyms though, and got lots of tips on places to look for water.

• Options

I am being supremely crap of late. But after serious heart wrenching, soul searching I realised I am so not ready for a relationship or even dating just yet. So...I shall be a fully paid up Crapster for a while yet I think!