Brighton Marathon 2011- number wanted

Apparently it is possible to transfer your number to another person (clause 18), so if you applied for both and got into London, and would like to get your entry fee back, please contact me asap. All swapsmust be completed by 31/10/2010.Many thanks.

Comments

• Me too please, i'd love a place x
  • thers a thread for this
  • I've registered for Brighton but sadly found out today that I'm going to be abraod for work on the date. I would love to transfer my number if anyone knows how to do it? All the best, Doug.
  • Hi Douglas

I posted last week in the Brighton thread looking for a number for this race,  so it would be fantastic if I'm able to buy this from you (if it's not gone),  if you want to message me through here or enable the messaging on your profile so I get in contact then I'll let you know the relevant details.

Thanks
    Jaffa

• Douglas, your message link is turned off so I can't contact you. Would you please message me through RW to let me know if I can have your place as per this thread? Many thanks, Helegant.
  • This seems to be a duplicate thread:
    People wanting places - swaps in order please.

0. Helegant
    1. Furry Feet
    2. Shin Twigs what the FERC is going on
    3. Zoyen
    4. Alan Barnett
    5. Banana Split
    6. PinkSparkie
    7. jaffa
  • Thanks Zoyen. If we have to work this hard for a place i think the event will seem easy by comparison!
  • Yeah! There will be more to drop out of Brighton for sure but they may come after the transfer deadline.
  • Boing for this request
  • Hi,

Yes I still have the place for someone else. My phone number is 07968 481 457 and my email is douglasmoxon@googlemail.com
  • Will text you
  • It looks as if I have a place (awaiting confirmation from organisers), so the list is now (please offer in order)

Paired:
    Helegant - provisionally sorted
    Furry Feet - Douglas Moxon

Next to be offered

1. Shin Twigs what the FERC is going on
    2. Zoyen
    3. Alan Barnett
    4. Banana Split
    5. PinkSparkie
    6. jaffa

• Hi looking for a place but aware there is a long list ahead of me !

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Jacqui

• Please offer in order

Paired:
    Helegant - provisionally sorted

Next to be offered

2. Zoyen
    3. Alan Barnett
    4. Banana Split
    5. PinkSparkie
    6. jaffa
    7.Jacqui Eastwood

• I'm removing my name as my place has been confirmed image.Please offer in order

Paired:

Next to be offered

2. Zoyen
    3. Alan Barnett
    4. Banana Split
    5. PinkSparkie
    6. jaffa
    7.Jacqui Eastwood
    8. Womble78

• Paired:
    Shin Twigs what the FERC is going on- there'll be bluebirds over...

Next to be offered

1. Zoyen
    2. Alan Barnett
    3. Banana Split
    4. PinkSparkie
    5. jaffa
    6. Jacqui Eastwood
    7. Womble78

• Wow - I've climbed to the top of the list image Place still wanted - thanks!
  • Boing for those still waiting.
  • Requesting places:

Next to be offered

1. Zoyen
    2. Alan Barnett
    3. Banana Split
    4. PinkSparkie
    5. jaffa
    6. Jacqui Eastwood
    7. Womble78
  • Heres hoping there'll be a last rush soon image
  • PairedimageFurry Feet is now matched)
    Shin Twigs what the FERC is going on - there'll be bluebirds over...

Next to be offered - please offer in order

1. Zoyen
    2. Alan Barnett
    3. Banana Split
    4. PinkSparkie
    5. jaffa
    6. Jacqui Eastwood
    7. Womble78
    8. Flowery Fay

•  I received this email a couple of days ago. Might interest someone.

I am writing to ask for you and members of your club to consider running the Brighton Marathon (April 10th 2011) for the charity Keep A Child Alive (www.keepachildalive.org.uk).  We are a small charity co-founded by Alicia Keys, who provide medication and care to children and families with HIV/AIDS in Africa and India and so far have helped 250,000+ people.  There are only a few of us running next year and we would be so happy for you and members of your club to run along with us.  

The Brighton Marathon organisers charge £45 for entry and to run for Keep A Child Alive would cost no more than this.  We do ask runners to do their best to raise sponsorship money for the charity and set a target of £600.

If you and members of your club would like to run with us then you will also benefit from:

• Covered “Charity Runner Hospitality” at the Start Area (accompanied access @ £2 per person): to include food & drink, extra toilets, and dedicated baggage drop-off.
    • Covered “Charity Runner Hospitality” at the Finish Area (accompanied access free if fee paid at Start, otherwise same fee of £2 per head applies): to include food & drink, extra toilets, and dedicated baggage pick-up.
    • “Red” Charity Runner wristband to ensure entry to exclusive charity areas.
    • Colour coded “Red” Charity Bib Number for race.
    • Finisher Certificate.
    • Finisher Medal.
    • Finisher T-shirt.
    • Finisher Goody Bag.
    • An after event for Keep a Child Alive runners.

I have attached our poster and I would be so grateful if you would kindly distribute this to members of your club via a noticeboard, email or by posting it on your website.

Thank you so very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Melanie  <melaniejeanc@googlemail.com>

Ps.  More details about the marathon can be found at http://community.keepachildalive.org/profile/brightonmarathonkca

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=118557858191863&ref=ts

Follow us on Twitter: @KCA_UK&nbsp;http://twitter.com/kca_uk 

Add Keep a Child Alive as your favourite charity on eBay http://donations.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=9387

Text ALIVE to 82540 to make an instant £3 donation.(UK) Full details at www.keepachildalive.org/uk

• Next to be offered - please offer in order

1. Zoyen
    2. Alan Barnett
    3. Banana Split
    4. PinkSparkie
    5. jaffa
    6. Jacqui Eastwood
    7. Womble78
    8. Flowery Fay
  • If anyone has a place for Brighton and are not now going to run, places can be transferred to another runner by Sunday this week.

image Following still looking for places:

Next to be offered - please offer in order

1. Zoyen
    2. Alan Barnett
    3. Banana Split
    4. PinkSparkie
    5. jaffa
    6. Jacqui Eastwood
    7. Womble78
    8. Flowery Fay

• In case you haven't tried, you might want to try targeting a wider audience, Facebook for instance? BM have a group on there.