cornish marathon

21st November

Anybody doing this? entries available on the day tough as hell course I will be wimping out this year and marshalling

http://www.eastcornwallharriers.com/pages/marathon.aspx

Comments

• Thankfully the lack of a helicopter and/or bullet train to Cornishland means I'll have to wimp out as well image
  • all trains currently naffed try a submarine
  • Karen you missed a good day to race cold but dry stick a note in your diary for November next year and check the East Cornwall Harriers website for the exact date
  • Max - is it all on road?
  • Yep very hilly but nice country lanes for the most part
  • That's a shame - I'm an off-road runner.  Ah well - I'm in the Grizzly next year. image
  • Me to  looking forward to itimage
  • Hi RBM I ran it, 6 Min's down on last year but happy with that. what point did you marshall?
  • The cross roads at the top of Pensilva/Foredown on the Outward leg I then pedalled off to Golitha Falls Car Park and did some cheeringimage

its a  tough course but not as bad as when it used to start and finish at Rilla Mill first 3 miles climbing up to Minions and the last 3 running down the same hill on wrecked Quadsimage

• I remember saying thanks to the marshals at that junction but would recognise any, thanks for the cheers, for a rural event it is well supported.

I wouldn't fancy the run to from Rilla Mill I believe traffic was a problem as well?