Sub 3h15

Comments

• GerardMGerardM ✭✭✭
    G-Dawg - That story about that guy is a horrible reminder of the hideous crimes that are committed and SA has had a bad rep for that sort of thing for many years. When I think back to when I was in my early 20's and I was out there I took some major risks but I guess I was either just very lucky or blessed. A good run in the rain after your 10k last Sunday. It was pouring here on Wednesday and I did a 5k lunch run and could not for the life of me remember when I was last out in the rain on a lunchtime run, even in the winter months I seemed to get lucky but I do love a run in the rain when it is warm.

Gul - Nice recovery miles! Ultravox were a bit before my time but I do know their big hit Vienna, I love that song.

MsE - You're dead right re the fortunate work set up thing and as I was out with a work colleague today on a 5k recovery run, she is getting back into running after her first child and was my first proper running buddy when I started in late 2010. As we crossed the road from work (200m) to the promenade we could see Sir Walter Raleigh's exile abode (Elizabeth castle) and the tide was flushing out and the sun was shining and she said to me "Ger we are so lucky aren't we" and I responded by saying "Yes we are and that's one of the reasons why I am doing this every day and the training gains are an added bonus. :) You make a valid point re the uphill miles before testing HMP but I lack natural endurance have been out of the game re longish runs for a while so it was a worthwhile experiment and a real confidence boost to get some miles in and then shift a couple of gears. I wouldn't say it was very comfortable and apologies if I made it sound like that but it was comfortable to the extent that I didn't feel that we were in the red. It was also an excuse just to run and spend quality time with a like minded friend as my boy was on a school camp sleepover last night. Good question re the "train hard race easy" dilemma and my pal last night said the very same thing. I guess it all depends on the individual and their powers of recovery and what the main objective is. I know guys who can push their limits in training more often than I would be able to. I've been running 6 and bit years now and still feel I have yet to achieve a good balance between life stuff and training but I guess we all do hey, but I do feel like I am enjoying running more and more as each year passes with the learning effect plus being able to appreciate good health. P.s. when you get yourself to full recovery maybe you might consider a visit here for the marathon? I think you would love it and do really well. :) 

Leslie - I have to say you are one dedicated guy and it's been great to see you tap into your potential with all the work you have done and I really hope you get a marathon time that reflects that. What's the plan for your taper? I'm extra curious to know as you have been on a long streak of running now for many months. 

5k today @ 8:43 pace in warm sunny weather. Regretted not hopping in the sea afterwards for an ice bath but got distracted by work deadlines. 

• Been a bit of a manic week this week one way and another so haven't manage to get around to posting. In any case, every time I get around to working my way through the recent posts I come across another picture of MsE's legs so it takes me a while to recover! ;)

Loving the book autographs - super impressive selection of some of the top names. Like Gul I can't claim anything like that and I don't think I've ever got as far as getting a signature on a piece of vinyl.

Top cycling Poacher - when's your big event?

GM - you're showing your (youthful) age with that reference about Ultravox! Loving the idea of nipping out from work at lunchtime for a run on the cliffs - it's not quite the same working in London.

Andy - I'm sure you'll enjoy Comrades. If you bump into a guy out there called Hideo (Slow Duck on the RW thread), give him my best wishes. He's from the same running club as me and is well into double figures for Comrades run. He may well be the tour guide on one of the bus tours if you're booked onto one.

Leslie - great report from Strabane. Will you need to carry your passport for the 2019 post-Brexit one?!

OO - are you still planning at being at the Night of the 10,000m PBs tomorrow evening? I'm hoping to get there as well, but probably not until the early evening although hopefully in time to hear Paula, Seb Coe, Wendy Sly and Ronnie O'Sullivan speak at 6.30pm. Is anyone else going?

PMJ - I'm with you on roads over pavements given a choice. Sometimes a bit tricky when you're in London although TBH with the number of people weaving around while they're on the phone you're less likely to be hit if you're on the road

An odd week's worth of running so far for me with 2 rest days (Monday and Friday), a double (6.7 + a pacy 5.5 with the club) on Tuesday, a recovery run on Wednesday and a short, sharp track session (12 x 200 then 4 x 400) down at the club yesterday. Aiming to go out for a long run tomorrow morning in preparation for my ultra in 3 weeks time.

• Gul DarrGul Darr ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    GD - speedy 5 miler in the rain.
    MsE - whenever I've tried to count my cadence it comes out around 176. Good discipline with your strengthening exercises. My left calf is still considerably smaller than my left 7 years after I wrecked myself at VLM. Must have done quite a bit of damage!
    Leslie - not very antique is valuable! Nice easy pace there.
    GM - shame you didn't have time to cool off in the sea. The single is from a few years before Vienna and Midge Ure. 1977 or '78 I think (I  bought it second hand with the signature already inscribed).
    Lorenzo - enjoy your long run. Not long to the Ultra now (so there is a vague running connection!)
    19 miles approx this morning (GPS battery died at 13.48 miles). Now off to get a better estimate on mapmyrun. If it's 19 miles exactly then it was an avg pace of 8:20 m/m.
    Mapmyrun made it 7.22 miles from where I remember clocking up 12 miles, So it was around 19.22 miles @ 8:14 m/m.
  • Leslie HLeslie H ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Gerard thanks , I knew back in october when I stepped it up after a crap half (1:35 blew up at about 6 miles ! ) to have any chance of 3hrs at all I had to throw everything at it to even be in a position to make use of an 18 week p&d schedule as I was just far too slow with little endurance. We all know you don't always get out what you put in straight away but sooner or later I do intend to get there and I ain't getting any younger  ! Apologies to Birch for pretending to be old ,us younguns (44) don't know were born lol ! It's been a very tough few months for sure ,don't think I could push myself this hard again either but you never know.
    plans are mostly follow p&d so 67 m this week, 54m next and 36m the last but given I work long hrs 4 of the 5 days before the mara the last week may need a trim .
    Lorenzo Nice bit of speed in a busy week , come 2019 we will either bribe the customs or cut a hole in the fence or even swim the river crossing if need be but we ain't stoppin' mid race for no one.
    Gul Nice 19m there how soon to your mara ?

Juggling around the schedule this week trying to recover ,today 10k race (not happening ! I've raced enough this week)  so 5x 600m I missed earlier in the week seemed appropriate.

10.25m with 5x 600m at 5:50 pace along the railway line , the muck tends to get sticky and build up on the arch of my shoes which is a bit annoying when trying to run fast .

• Gul - I also had a bit of a device malfunction this morning as for some reason Strava only picked up a few bits of my run so came up about 10 miles short! :'(

Leslie - sounds like a pacey stretch in the middle of the run today. How are your legs feeling after the weekend?

I managed to get out for a looooong run this morning - the first 10 miles up to the River Wey canal were on my own but then I bumped into another couple (never met them before) who were not only training for an Ultra but heading in the same direction as me and running at pretty much the same pace so I had their company (and their dog) for about 7 miles and we then picked up a couple of their friends (and another 4 dogs) for a further stretch of about 4 miles before we parted company and I headed back home along the North Downs Way.

So, all in all, a very pleasant run with good bursts of sunshine - 31.1 miles at just under 9 min / mile pace and good preparation for my Ultra.

Most of this afternoon has been spent refuelling although I did have to stand in the rain manning the entrance and collecting money for the fete at the local primary school where I'm a governor.

Just off to the Night of the 10,000m PBs and hope to bump into OO there as MsOO is running in one of the races.
  • PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭
    The Night of the 10ks sound really fun, have a great evening.

Nice report Leslie, more speed to come too. 

Comrades is very close now, hope everyone takes care; Durban is probably one of the safer cities but SA is indeed a tough country. 

Birch - commiserations. Very close to glory. MrsP has had a great season with Newcastle up and Sunderland/Boro down, it doesn't get any better for the Toon.

Lorenzo the big event is the night of June 16/17. Bricking it. Planning to limber up with the Dragon Ride at Swansea the week before - not sure how far but lots of ascent.

Other than that, no running except parkrun today where the EOG streak continued - some of the faster lads were AWOL so 19.34 for OK for 4/223 and WAVA 78.53. Next EOG 2min+ behind. Course record for EOG55 is a tantalising 19.10. Maybe...
  • GerardMGerardM ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Leslie - That's a cracking speed session. 5:50 is moving some! Sounds like you might need to trim that week to try to conserve some energy. Have you run that mara before?

Gul - Nice LR and a good pace too. I was born in 74 so I heard Ultravox the first time when Vienna was released. I like the running connection with the name. :) 

Poacher - Nice parkrunning. You can get the record, you just need to run a bit more. 

Lorenzo - Sounded like a fab run and a great practice for your ultra. I hope you managed to meet up with OO and enjoyed the night. 

Zero running today as I was with my boy but had a nice day at his football and then went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2. That was fun! 

• BirchBirch ✭✭✭
    evening all 

Gul - 19 miles in the bag & posting at 06:47 !!!    we've said it before, I know, but great respect - you must have set off around 4am !!!    

Leslie - fine 10+ , with the reps included . . .

Gerard - thanks - daughter recovering ok ( she thinks she did a bit too much too soon - despite my advice ) :) , she went to the other end of the spectrum last week, and did a track mile (5:51.9) the day after a 10 miles road run . Does your boy run at all, or is the rugby his main thing?  it is a wonderful thing to share sports with our children - even though my daughter is 25, I regard it as a privilege that she will run 15 miles with her dad . Quite poignant to me the other day on the 15 - I put in a couple of "tempo" efforts, and she was encouraging me as she ran comfortably - I remember a few years ago when it was the other way round! 

parkrun this morning embedded in a 7.5 miles - 22:48 , 1st VoGit and 71.5% WAVA, so a bit better than last week . . . .
  • GerardMGerardM ✭✭✭
    Birch - That's cool re your daughter and a very decent mile time too. I couldn't agree more re the sharing of sports with our kids. My son runs for fun but not with an athletics club per se, although he wants to do parkrun soon. We can't quite fit it in. Football is his passion, he enjoys rugby but that was more his Mum's partner's influence. He's super light and quick with very good co-ordination, so gets away with the rugger for now but even in the U9's he is starting to take a bashing as most of the other boys is his year group are much heavier and taller. He only weighs 23kg. He really loves running though and has incredible stamina, so could be good I'd say. He recently had to do a bleep test in school and ran twice the distance as the 2nd placed kid (most dropped out after 15-20 laps) and he collapsed at the end, having done 53 hard, he literally ran himself into the ground. He said to me that night that his legs went all jelly like and that he couldn't remember anything else. :) He totally gets the pushing the your limit thing which is cool. I also quite like watching him run as he has a lovely easy bouncy stride. Well done on your parkrun, onwards and upwards and you'll be under 22 again soon! 
  • Gul DarrGul Darr ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Leslie - good pace for your 600m reps. No mara booked yet.
    Lorenzo - great vlr. Hope you enjoyed last night.
    Poacher - great parkrun - EOG55 record beckons...
    Birch - good progress at parkrun. I think it was 3:55 when I set off yesterday...
    GM - good to hear your son has inherited your love of running!
    Rest day today. 65 total for the week, so back on track.
  • BirchBirch ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    somehow missed Lorenzo & Poacher - must have been x-posting going on (or my 2nd glass of wine )  :)   - great running at different ends of the spectrum - excellent EoGit wava & placing, Poacher - that record is asking you to seize it  . . .
      . . .  & Lorenzo - don't suppose standing recovery was much fun after your accurately described looong run !!!  

Gul - good total :)
  • G-DawgG-Dawg ✭✭✭
    Incredible miles Lorenzo. I can't contemplate that sort of training distance. Shame about the tech fail.
    Some decent park runs going on.
    That was my plan but a beer too many with the football dads on Friday night meant I overslept. Instead I went for an undulating 8 miler. First mile was all about clearing the hangover and then I just settled in. It's an out and back route and despite the lumpy bits I really like it despite it being in the main road in and out of Woking. The path is set back from the road behind trees and bushes.

At Ottershaw I turned back to start the 4 miles home and then the heavens opened. Got soaked through, it was great! I love running in the rain.  B)
    Average pace was 7.03 and legs felt strong, although I still can't seem to get the hamstrings working without tightness. Any tips?

• Saw OO and MsOO yesterday at the 10,000s but missed Lorenzo. Good night out, action kept on coming non-stop from 3:15 till 9:30 and all free of charge and I guess buying beers helped the coffers so guilt free beers as well. 
  • Leslie HLeslie H ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Lorenzo 31m is a very serious run indeed well done. My legs are coming back ok but still way of where they need to be, I think 3 weeks is just long enough to get them ready but today was a bit of s struggle at the start after yesterday's speed work.
    Poacher You need to crank it up to 100m bike runs to get that parkrun record ,no running needed anymore !
    Gerard yes I've run it 3 times now , its the only one ive ran and the last 2 times with injury beforehand. 5:50 was flat out I didn't look at the garmin much just as hard as I could ,enjoy the family day.
    Birch lucky to run with your daughter enjoy it , I may have another go at getting mine to run again this summer .
    Gdawg you could try running a little easier ,no sorry silly idea lol Nice hangover speedy 8m. Walking and warm baths work for me for tight muscles .
    Gul getting up to distance early is what I did and I'd say it helps a lot for when the training gets tougher. Tidy weekly total.
    PMJ sounds like a good night out .

17.4 miles at 7:52 pace 
    first 9 easy with 4 mile of very steep hills then 5 steady at 7:20 , 2 hard uphill on the worst mara course hills (6:55,6:43) then 1 easy .3 gels consumed just to see how it goes. My foot blister is back and needed deflated again !

67m for the week.
  • MsEMsE ✭✭✭
    G-Dawg said:

At Ottershaw I turned back to start the 4 miles home and then the heavens opened. Got soaked through, it was great! I love running in the rain.  B)
    Average pace was 7.03 and legs felt strong, although I still can't seem to get the hamstrings working without tightness. Any tips?

GD - You know I can't resist a question like that.  I did a bit of reading around it and this article is a good explanation of how to approach tight hamstrings.  There are so many reasons for the tightness as you can guess with the hamstrings connecting key areas.  There are a few suggestions to pinpoint the cause which may help you work out how to address it.  If you have had hamstring issues before, then regular sports massage may benefit you to iron out any scar tissue.  I also think there is no harm in getting on the foam roller before a run. I am usually so stiff before a run it takes a few miles to warm up but foam rolling beforehand helps me ease into those early miles much quicker.  I would take five minutes to roll the glutes, quads and the hamstrings as well as the calves so you address the surrounding protagonists/antagonists.  https://ericcressey.com/5-reasons-tight-hamstrings-strain
  • MsEMsE ✭✭✭
    Leslie - How are the gels working out?  I like a caffeinated one in the latter stages of a marathon as I find it helps with the mental fatigue.  I'm not surprised you find a difference in training speeds between day and nightshifts.  Apparently, our muscles have circadian rhythms determined by light and heat patterns and there is evidence to suggest that manipulating training according to this can produce the best gains.  Another reason why your training around shifts is so impressive!

Gerard - right, I'll definitely book a trip down your way for the marathon in the future. Keep posting those stunning photos and it's a given. I'll make sure I give you plenty of notice for me and the family to stay with you (do you have room for six plus two dogs?  ;) ) PS I love that your son already has an attraction to the pain factor in running.  Well 'ard.

Lorenzo - good work on the ultra training. I look forward to seeing how you do in the Surrey Hills. I will be driving again by then - do you have crew lined up to support you?  Would you benefit from me popping up from time to time to hand you a few fresh bottles of water?  Yes, I am feeling guilty at getting you to sign up and then dropping out!

Gul - seriously impressive early LR.  And great mileage. 60s is where I am happiest for marathon training.  Back on track is an understatement.  And how could you mention your blister expecting us to simply imagine it in all its awesomeness...?  (awaits photo)

Poacher - you are on your way to EOG dominance.  I foresee a 95% WAVA at this rate.  

Birch - loving the continued father daughter running.  You have obviously inspired her and instilled in her a passion for it.  That is worth so much because, in years to come, she will always have that to fall back on in times of stress (to give her relief), in times of solitude (to give her company), and in times of need of comfort (to feel you by her side).  

PMJ - I would have loved to attend the Night of the 10,000s PBs.  Had to make do with the live streaming.  That free entry and beer on tap is a great formula.  

More of the usual pilates here.  Ankle able to take more weight gradually.  I have been using a knee stroller to whizz around the kitchen at home to get jobs done.  It gets sent back this week.  I should be 50% weight bearing by then.  For now, wheeeeeeeee!

• SlokeyJoeSlokeyJoe ✭✭✭
    Ey up!

Quick pop in to say hello - have been a bit tied up with stuff over the past few weeks but hopefully some calmer waters ahead.

Nice wheels MsE! (And legs - I like em a bit wonky
  • SlokeyJoeSlokeyJoe ✭✭✭
    Why did half my post not appear? Hmph.

In summary (although the first time I wrote it it was riddled with humour and intelligent observations). 

I am in awe at some of the paces being clocked up on here. As for me:

running going badly - one 20min outdoor run on Friday - 1st of the year so far. 20plus mile SwimRun race in 3 weeks should be interesting

biking going very well - several 100plus hilly rides this year, a PB at the Fred Whitton and a strong 150 miler recently all looking good.

Poacher, hope you are enjoying your shorts and that you have a blemish free bottom.  When's the big Swedish adventure?

• SlokeyJoeSlokeyJoe ✭✭✭
    June 16th - just read back properly- 
    Not long!
  • OO54OO54 ✭✭✭
    So sorry we missed you Lorenzo, I've missed the thread this last week. It was great to meet up with PMJ and other friends I haven't seen in ages. A really great night.
    After my 10k this Wednesday I'll be on the bench for a month with my hand Op. So you might well beat me at the Coastal Poacher ;)
  • GerardMGerardM ✭✭✭
    Leslie - Good that you have done it several times before. You'll nail it this time!

MsE - Hehe, if only, my place is tiny, a small cottage but it would be fab if you or anyone else from the thread made it over here.  :)

SJ - Good to hear from you. Good bike/swim miles. 

The 10,000m event sounded like great fun.

7.5 miles this afternoon in the heat of the day, 7:15mm average although I did start off quite slow for the 1st few miles. Felt a bit hard today. I think I was a bit dehydrated and under-fueled. My son had a football tournament late morning and afternoon and I didn't eat much and just drank coffee, so that would probably explain why. It's looking like it's going to get really hot this week, I have a few free days, so I will be out running and hopefully in the sea too for some recovery. 

• PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭
    Well having focussed on 3.1m I missed that Lorenzo had done ten times my weekly output in one go - chapeau for that. VLSRs are tough but essential to ultra success. Expecting a good result (esp. if MsE provides cocktails, lobster thermidor, nail polish etc at strategic points)

SJ - good biking that.  do you have a big race coming up? I am realising just how much there is to learn. Like how to get used to being overtaken by ridiculously fast people on posh bikes

Anyway, 104m today, first time in 3 figures which is a morale booster so starting to think that 186m might be doable if I can eat and drink enough. Sight of the day: a woman riding an enormous carthorse down the A6, causing a degree of driver frustration. Marvellous!
  • MsE - thanks for the offer. Haven't really thought about my plan for the day yet. Could you hang onto the knee stroller for a few more weeks in case I need it towards the end? Looks as though it'll be great to go downhill!

GM - I bet it was warm in your neck of the week so understand why it would have felt hard. Sounds like your lad has got more of an athlete's build than one for playing football or rugby. Definitely worth getting him into a parkrun and then seeing how he improves over time.

SJ - glad to hear you're getting plenty of cycling in. I thought you'd been advised not to run too much anyway?!

PMJ, OO - sorry to have missed you guys yesterday evening. We got there just in time for the talk from Seb, Paula, Wendy Sly and Ronnie which was genuinely very interesting. Amazing how Ben Pochee and the team had got such big names there.

We were then at about 250m for the Men's Elite race (which was OK but I'm not a big fan of Andy Vernon and it was a pity that there wasn't better competition for him) and then on the home straight (just inside the marquee) for the Women's Elite race which was fantastic - great run from Beth Potter and gutted for Steph Twell missing the qualifying mark by a fraction on her 10,000m debut. A stacked field including the likes of Jo Pavey, Sonia Samuels and Jess Martin (last year's winner). Highly recommended.

Rest day today - plan is for a double tomorrow with an easy morning run and then a turnout in the local Vets League in the evening.
  • Poacher said:
    Anyway, 104m today, first time in 3 figures which is a morale booster so starting to think that 186m might be doable if I can eat and drink enough. 
    One does not do over 100 miles and cover it in part of a sentence. Was that running or on the bike?
  • A few thoughts on the Night of the 10,000m PBs. 

Firstly, the overall experience is very positive and I'll definitely do it again. Got the logistics right (car down the A40 into west London, park on a street near Willesden Junction, 10-minute ride on the overground train to Gospel Oak, 5-minute walk to the track). 

One of the things I have come to learn over the years is that long distance running is not fast. If you do a km every 3 minutes (so that is 72 seconds per lap) then you do a 30 minute 10k and that works out at about 12.5 mph). Get that down to a km in 2.5 minutes, so 60 seconds a lap, and hold it for 12.5 laps and you break the 5000m record but still under 15 mph. These are not high speeds. It is nothing like F1 or drag-racing where the sheer power and speed is impressive: the magic of track racing is the head to head battles.  

Given that this is the key point, I think they could be a bit more selective in the seeding of the races. The best race to watch was the men's B race and that was simply because for well over 20 of the 25 laps, nobody was lapped and even then it was just a handful. The worst was the women's B race as the slowest was 6.5 minutes behind the winner and that just makes for pure confusion. 

If you look at power of 10, so far in 2017 the top 200 men are under about 32 minutes for 10k and the top 200 women are under about 38 minutes. I appreciate the event is trying to be inclusive but having someone who has never broken 40 minutes for a 10k does not help anyone.
  • Gul DarrGul Darr ✭✭✭
    GD  - good pace for your  8 miler.
    Leslie - a strong long run. Getting up to distance early can help, but it's swings and roundabouts. I need to be careful not to over do it, peak too soon and burn out before the A target (whatever that might be!)
    MsE - love the stroller! Have you been out to do the shopping on it yet?! Sorry to disappoint, but I think you need to ask Leslie for a pic of the blister.
    SJ - three weeks to go? No chance of peaking too soon then!
    GM - still a decent pace in the heat.
    Poacher - cracking bike ride. Good psychological boost to break 100.
    Sounds like folks had a great evening at the Night of the 10,000m PBs.
    12 miles this morning with the last 9 avg. pace of 7:48 m/m.

• PhilipMJonesPhilipMJones ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Some work a couple of colleagues of mine have done on the sub-2 hour marathon behind a 6-foot tall timing clock on a car. Two conclusions:

1) The car and clock are not as important as the runners around
    2) The overall benefit of drafting is worth about 4.5 minutes and nobody is talking about a 1:58 marathon so the issue is really about drafting at the sharp end of a marathon i.e. in a conventional race the pacers draft the elite guys for a big chunk. Sub-2 will probably, therefore, come about when you get the elites to draft for the super-elite in a big pay-cheque event and not scatter the elites around the majors.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/uncovering-aerodynamic-trickery-behind-nikes-breaking-ferguson
  • OO54OO54 ✭✭✭
    More or less agree about that ladies race PMJ, each of the men's races were much more consistent. I guess it's down to the female running population with fewer quality runners at 10k. The fact that there were only 2 races for the ladies shows that. Not to detract from a fantastic event overall though- I'll be back next year.
  • Leslie HLeslie H ✭✭✭
    Glad it's not just me who squeaks for the first few miles before I can get going.
    MSE no idea if the gels make any difference ,probably not working hard enough to tell don't drink coffee so not sure how the caffeine would agree with me . We have discussed circadian rhythms at work a bit and a shift change is proposed but its a long way off . I know as the nights go on I get more into night shift but from 4-530am I'm as flat as a pancake  then come round a bit again. It's the same on day shift around 4pm .This schedule has been about moving the hard workouts off shift even if they have to be too close together ,earlier schedules tried to do things on the right days more often but recovery was a big Issue due to lack of sleep. Nice wheels !!! Blister nothing to see here sorry all flat now ...
    Slokey great you are going strong 20 mile swims , 150m bike rides different league to us mortals 
    Gerard the heat is coming just in time for nightshift ...nice !
    0054 what's wrong with your paw ?
    Poacher didn't take long to get over 100m did it ? , epic cycling. Must have taken a good few hrs though .
    Gul time to pick a target then and get a schedule going, nice 12m .
    PMJ Nike just needs to flash the cash and sub 2 hrs is there then !

7 recovery (8:49 av)

• OO54OO54 ✭✭✭
    Operation to correct my wonky fingers Leslie- previous Op failed so this one requires a skin graft from my elbow to remove the scar tissue. I'm gonna have more scars than Poacher and MsE put together at this rate.