Just a little bit further - 2011

Comments

• 31.12.11          Gut Buster 10 mile (ByEck)

01.01.12                   Trionium Knacker Cracker 10K (AF)

15.01.12          Stubbington 10K (DJ)

22.01.12          Gloucester Marathon (LLB)

29.01.12          Romsey 5 mile (DJ)

13.02.12          Valentine’s run Southwater (AF)

19.02.12                   Brighton HM (AF)

22.02.12                   Tunbridge Wells HM (Spartak)

04.03.12                   Eastbourne HM (AF)

04.03.12          Frank Harmer Memorial 10K (Ian Kirsh)

04.03.12                   Steyning Stinger HM (Spartak)

05.03.12          Chichester Priory 10 K (AF)

11.03.12                   Bath HM (Matt)

17.03.12          The Mighty Deerstalker Night Race 10K and then some… (Gastank)

18.03.12                   Surrey Tempest 10 mile (AF)

? April             Bursa 15K (Jude)

•  

15.04.12                   Brighton Marathon (Spartak)

15.04.12                   Rock and Roll HM Edinburgh (Franny)

29.04.12                   MK Marathon (ByEck)

06.05.12                   Three forts HM (AF)

13.05.12          Votwo Kamikaze The final sortie (AF)

27.05.12                   Edinburgh Marathon (Franny + Gastank)

27.05.12                   Northants Ultra 35 (LLB)

01.07.12                   Marathon leg of Outlaw Ironman Nottingham (Chili)

11.08.12          NDway ultra50 (LLB + Chili)

19.08.12                   Isle of Wight HM (Jude)

22.09.12          JW Ultra (LLB)

? Sept              Maidenhead HM (Angel)

21.10.12          Great Birmingham HM? (Ecky)

21.10.12          ABO Marathon (LLB, Spartak, Chili, Franny, Angel, ByEck, Matt, DJ)

11.11.12          Istanbul Eurasia Marathon (Jude)

Nov                 Druids (LLB + Chili)

• I was hoping that the Istanbul marathon would be the same day as ABO but they have put it 3 weeks later next year. image Still, you never know, hubby might want to run it with me.imageimage

Another good luck for By'Eck!  How are you feeling?

• about 9:30 if I want you at mile 3.
  • +1 for chili

Jude, I feel really nervous and unready. I haven't got any bananas, my shoosies still need cleaning, I had a long nap this afternoon image

But, I have got a fab cheerleading team!
  • Bursa

My first attempt at inserting a link.  This short film shows my city.  I posted it on facebook.  If anybody's interested......imageimage

• By'Eck - the nap will do you good! and being nervous will make you run faster - all that adrenaline!
  • Evening everyone

And I'm feeling much better image. Can breathe again and I have managed to stay awake today. The weather is really awful - cold sleety rain. I did manage a fun swim with my family and my brothers family. But I realised that I'd forgotten to put my costume in the bag. So I raided my Mum's cupboard to try and find a swim suit. I ended up with a long bikini top and a pair of bikini bottoms for 2 different sets. Lol It looked sooooo awful I couldn't even be embaressed about them. It was simply so bad that it was hilarious. They were also a size 18 and I'm a 10/12. Had to be a bit careful how I swam so they didn't fall off! image

Anyway, my brother and family have arrived and so far we are all doing okay. If we manage to survive the next 24hrs I will consider it a huge sucess. 

Loula - I've just tried a handstand and I think I've eaten too much stilton this week. You'd better put me on the bottom of the pyramid... but I'm raring to go and looking forward to cheering on our Byeck! imageimageimageimage

AF - that mileage is impressive! image Wow! 

And yes, I will start the new thread late tomorrow night after we get home - so look out for it on Sunday morning bright and early! image  We will all need to be cheering on the boss who's running the first race of the year.

• Chilli-LOL!!!image Congratulations on your landside victory.image

byeck-Go Girl Go- you will do the CRAC team a great finish to  great year on this thread. I will be there in the tight white top that LLB gave me.

Going to make a nice Turkey Curry tonight- my favourite use of turkey.

• by eck you are gonna be great lass!!

phantom, AF, white t-shirts at the ready tomorrow please. gastank , i suggest you pump up about 9:30am in good time for full effect..and we need proof of that please.image

chili, glad you are feeling so much better...and i cant wait to see our shinynoo thread pageimage....you were very brave going in the 'too big' cozzie lol.....

......franny, Dean is my noo beau, he is very impressiveimage..coming very close in the ranks to Daniel Craig...image....

• Glad you are feeling better Chili!

My sister once did a whole length of our local swimming pool doing perfect backstroke before realising her bikini top was around her waist - hahaha!

• And when did everyone else realise Jude?
  • Things I haven't eaten this Christmas
    Christmas pudding
    Brie
    stilton
    Mince pies
    Swede and carrot mash
  • My post went missing! image where did it go? Can't remember what I wrote now image
  • Eckytump. wrote (see)

R.R  I would kick up a fuss if you dont get sorted out.

Indeed.  I'm quite confident though - they did a very good job with my troublesome shoulder.  I injured it in rehearsals for a show about ten years ago and it hasn't really been the same since.  Getting physio for it sooner didn't occur to me - I know: stupid image - but at the same time, the doctor I saw back then didn't say anything about it either image.  Now that I've had physio on it though, it's much better, I haven't had any bad episodes with it since and it only took a few sessions, along with doing stretches at home.  Hopefully the same will be true of my knee. image
  • Byeck - wow you've been good. How did you manage that?

The girls are really enjoying having their cousins here but sleep is not happening! Watching my sister-in-law is rather amusing though. She's rather a large young lady and hasn't stopped eating since she arrived at lunchtime.image  I guess she's doing me a favour since it's all my Christmas cheese, chocolate, crisps, mince pies, blueberry muffins, she's eating.... just wondering what I'm going to feed my girls tomorrow.....

• same by'eck but quite a lot of boozeimage
  • Morning all!

Swimming is a bit later this morning so I got a bit of a lie in.  (Up at 8 instead of 6!) Kids are still asleep and hubby just made me a cup of tea. mmmmm! I'll run while they are swimming.

By'Eck - Enjoy your race!imageimage  Hope the weather is kind. Gosh, I'd have loved some stilton (it's one of my favourites, you can buy it here but it is really expensive) - why didn't you eat any?

Chili- Hope you have some food left to feed your family!

RR - Hope you can get your knee sorted.  It must be very frustrating for you.

Well, have a good day folks!

xxx

• Thanks for the best wishes guys! I'm munching my porridge, got my bananas in my pack, dates for afterwards and a large bottle of boosted water.

Oh, and if I get round in one piece loads of people will be having parties and fireworks to celebrate.
  • .........GOOD LUCK BY'ECK !!!!!!!!!!!!..............imageimageimage
  • Hey loula, it's FREEZING here. However, lots of hunky guys. Shame all i'll see once we set off is their behinds image
  • best of luck by'eckimage

good morning all my 2011 crac triends image the last timeimage

have luvvvvvly mornings runering or notimage

• GOOD LUCK By Eck you are guna be brilliant image.

Happy New Year everyone.Heres to an amazing 2012 for everyone.

• howdid you do by'eck??????????image all you could see was the hunky guys bottoms??? thatd do me fine !!
  • Finished in just over 2 hours. It was very very muddy and I picked up a blister on the sole of my foot from wet socks.
    However, I finished image