Just a little bit further - 2011

1375376377378379381»

Comments

• Oh SL - so sorry to hear you have been poorly!  Get well soon and hope to hear more from you on the new thread next year! Take care! x
  • Jude Yazicilar wrote (see)

Hi Phil and welcome!

RR - I think the profile pic takes 2 days to change, might that explain your problem?

That'll explain it. image
  • AF, you REALLY need to get yourself seen by a doc ASAP.
  • Alistair Fitzgerald wrote (see)
     After I got out of the bath this mornimg I sat on my bed and the next think Mrs AF was in a state of panic as I had passed out and was apperntly fitting (nnever happened to me before) & I had cut myself and am badly brusied on the jaw after hittting the radiatir.....it was a bit scary....and a one off. I feel OK now but a little jaded. As I have said I am racing tomorrow,but, will be taking it easy on those hills.
    Really?  Out of the blue?  Wow, that must have been really scary!  Get yourself down to the doctor as soon as possible mate - I wouldn't run tomorrow to be on the safe side. 
  • A.F Please Please Please dont run tomorrow.There are so many runs but only one A.F.

Hi Phil and Welcome to the Madhouse.

Spaghetti sorry you have been so poorly.I hope you start to recover soon

Jude enjoy twister.We were playing Bop it untill little Ecky smacked himself in the face with it and got a nose bleed.

Loula Thanks too for being an amazing Friend.Your lovely words of support have been amazing.

I just want to wish all my lovely Friends on here an amazing 2012. I would never have got through so much without you guys and the support. Heres to next year and yet another year of races and CAKE.

• Eckytump. wrote (see)

Loula Thanks too for being an amazing Friend.Your lovely words of support have been amazing.

I just want to wish all my lovely Friends on here an amazing 2012. I would never have got through so much without you guys and the support. Heres to next year and yet another year of races and CAKE.

I'll second that!
  • Evening Friends!

Am home! Oh home feels so wonderful... I honestly am so thrilled to be back. Can't quite bring myself to say that I 'enjoyed' our holiday away.

It was lovely to see my brother, sister in law, nieces and cousins.... but I have a confession.... I was up first this morning so I packed up our evening tea to eat during the 5hr trip home, before my SiL got up image Because I'm a mega organised kind of person, I'd made and frozen all the dinners before, planned all the meals etc so i didn't have to think about it whilst on 'holiday'. For a family of 6 it's a bit like catering for an army. Of course there was extra, but not for someone with serious food issues (and I do mean that - it was scary!) Anyway, I just couldn't cope with the thought of her eating everything and that we would have to stop and eat at service stations.

Anyway, we have survived the trip, my cold is nearly gone and I'm really, really hoping I can fit in a run tomorrow.

Welcome Phil image *waves*. I'm about to start the new 2012 thread so please come and join us. 

Girls and Guys, it has been a great year with you all. Some I met a whole 12 months ago image(can you believe we've been together so long!) and some more recently, but it has been brilliant. Thanks so much for your support, encouragement, fun, cakes, biceps, running, cheerleading and everything. CRAC team are deffinitely the best. So Happy New Year and lets have another great one in 2012! imageimageimageimageimage

• AF - please take care of yourself. That doesn't sound too good. Poor Mrs AF too.
  • Sorry Byeck - I meant to say congratulations on your race! image You did great!

(Am trying to un-pack, do laundry, catch up on here and prep for Church in the morning - and I don't seem to be able to remember everything....)

• Chilli you sound so busy as usual.

• Chili, it sounds like a military operation. I know how bad it is trying to take Moo anywhere. We can't guarantee being able to feed him out so I have to take food with us. Then there's his bottle, milk, bottle opener, Nappies, snacks.... that's just one child image
    Feeding someone who over eats is really tough.
  • Good evening guys.I would like to wish all my friends a very happy new year and a healthy and fulfilling year ahead.

My thanks also for all the help and the fun from some of the nicest people ive ever me.Im really looking forward to sharing triumphs,tests and challenges with all of you next year.

Have a great evening everybody and welcome to Philimage

• Thanks for everyones concern.I will make a decison tomorrow. I REALLY want to do this race & Mrs AF & I have had a long descussion about it & she is OK (Ish) about me going for it-she will be watchig as well which is a rarity,but, onethat of the reasons why I want to to do it.

We are going out for lunch afterwards so I won't be posting until late afternoon.

Thanks again you lovely people/Friends I really do appreciate your support.

Look forward to posting tomorrow on the new thread.

Happy New Year

da Boss ................

xxxx
  • Happy New Year Phantom hope it is a Brilliant one for you.

A.F we will let you off  if Mrs  A.F says it is OK.Be careful though. I am sending you Mahoosive Good Luck.

Well not long now till 2012. I just wish everyone good health and lots of Happiness. We have had a couple of really bad years and tbh  we have hit some really low points of which I would never tell anyone but 2012 is looking really good for us. I am blessed with amazing Friends and some amazing Friends I have never met.

• Farewell, 2011 thread, hello 2012 thread.  It's been fun. image
  • *Sniffs*.............................................................Sniffs again................Yes it's been fun but alas its time to go. 2011 Thread you have served us well but theres a New Thread in town now.........................................................CRACKERS 2012.........GO GO GO.
  • nice motoivation again Eckyimage

Off to run club have a great first morning of 2012 everybody .

• Well hello to 2012 ......... Yes Ecky............CRACKERS 2012....................GO GO GO!!

I can't wait to get back running again, I'm going totally doollally!! Hate being stuck inside.

AF - did you run today? If so I hope you were ok. More than ok, I hope you were great!

Chili, welcome home...sounds like you need a holiday to get over the holiday.

Thanks Jude. It seems there is an outbreak of hand, foot and mouth virus going round which is prob what I've had, no I hadnt heard of it either ( and it's not the same as foot and mouth!!) Children usually get it and it's supposed to be mild in adults but from what everyone's said it quite often isn't! I can expect to feel rubbish for up to 3 weeks so sensible to get better properly before running. May not even be back at work next week at this rate, will have to see how I feel.

Prospect of new shooz arriving keeping me going. Also I've said I'll take a friends border collie running with me at weekends so I'm looking forward to that!!image

• spaghetti, my Moo had HF & M. It makes even children feel very yuck and adults get it worse, if they do contract it. Every sympathy.
    Now come and join the party on the new 2012 thread