Facebook

Or is it just me?

Comments

• Always busy when Jeremy Kyle has just finsished.
  • That's true

I've been trying for longer than that though

• yip -seems very slow this morning.
  • I've not had a problem (so far) but I think they are in the process of foisting the 'new profile' on everyone who hasn't voluntarily adopted it yet so expect it might be intermittently dodgy over the next few days.

• That could be it.

Over the last few days it's been logging me off every time I switched off the computer (a rare event admittedly) but today I can't get on there at all.

• compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    yes I am another that is having trouble with it today it said work on Farmville between 1 and 2 today would take place there is always something with facebook

a work mate of my had is account stopped because he was getting emails in captial letters from someone he does not know

when you get in contact with facebook they seem never to repley
  • Me too.  I can't access it from work anyway, but had a go at home this morning and the site seemed to be down.
  • compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    I am going to try again tonight
  • Just be trying myself and its still down..
  • arsebook is working fine where I am - bit slow at times but that's not unusual
  • It's working for me now image
  • If i can't post the fact I've just had a baked potato i may just soil myself.
  • compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    did get on but its gone of again
  • yeah me too Compoimage

JB, I'd lay off the baked potatoes if I were you

• Been okay earlier but playing up now
  • compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    at least we have runners world to talk on

if facebook keeps doing this I might switch to Twitter
  • compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    last time facebook was playing up it was on the BBC news channel
  • feck me it's back again

trying to keep up is almost as exciting as the site itself

• compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    I just got on but down again

I think the owners should come on here and explain why this is happining
  • Farmville was supposed to be down for maintainence this afternoon. The thing that I find the most annoying about Farmville is that you will be sowing seeds with your tractor and a message will pop up saying 'ask your friends to fertilize your crops.'

Why can't it wait until you have finished sowing the seeds beofre asking this?

• I gave up on Farmville. And now I'm getting bored with Frontierville. Still, they both lasted longer than Treasure Isles and Cafe World.

Fb's stopped working again btw

• I sit corrected - it's back again
  • compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    back to normal now I do farmville on level 24 do not go on as much now training for a 20 mile race in march so out at night fast running
  • I have started using Cityville as well.image