How do you lot cope??

I've been watching this forum (and that other one, General) for about half an hour, and they're _incredibly_ busy! How do you lot cope? Do you read everything? Do you read both this forum and the 'General' one??

Comments

• flit about like mad read some don't do what i should be doing
    great fun and very addictive
  • Oh, it's easy really Dan. We have no lives, no friends, and can't interact with actual real people. (Dr Nic looks at Dan slightly googly eyes and a vacant smile)
  • Hey who cope's, i'm just not doing anywork lately ;-)
  • Yeah I need to get on bye.
  • Hi Bye Monique..
  • fat buddhafat buddha ✭✭✭
    easy way - keep the relevant threads open in different browser windows and do regular refreshes.

shit - given the secret away now
  • being the boss I don't have to work (ahm) so I get plenty of time to surf (don't tell the owner)
  • FbF - I like your style! Very slick! Wow, that takes some planning....
    dr n - I got fed up getting all the response mails, and found this the easiest route. easy eh??
  • One thing I am curious about though is that there seems to be two very popualr forums - this one, and 'General'. Do you read both? What's the difference, anyway?
  • General is for running-related matters, this isn't. Simple, really.
  • Certain threads run and run because they are a meeting point for people with similar interests- Dark Side, Mature Runners and Triple f for example, do I need to hunt for Lauras guide to the forums again?
  • running? on this website? wot?
    someone said the r word. rc - go and wash the mouth out
  • Apologies all round!
  • should think so....
  • Dan-I brought Lauras guide to the top of General
  • Dr Nic said:
    Oh, it's easy really Dan. We have no lives, no friends, and can't interact with actual real people. (Dr Nic looks at Dan slightly googly eyes and a vacant smile)

indeed - infact tonight for the London "social" we're using the "St James Tavern" as a psuedonym for an internet cafe where we'll all just log on to seperate terminals and chat.
  • You'll need to do better than that Ratty, the dominatrix look says it all!
  • Thank you, Monique. I shall read it shortly
  • Better hurry or it will drop like a stone.
  • Bonjour Monique, se va?
  • I'm off on holiday for two weeks from Sunday.

Can I have a note to say I can do the 'R' thing while I'm away??
  • Yes Dan as CNS has said already.

We are virtually people!!

No that doesn't sound quite right!!

I know.

"I think! Therefore I am virtual!"

Oh bu@@er it.

I haven't actually got knackered knees at all. I am actually Superman from the Planet Krypton.

(Swiftly pulls out red URWFRC underpants!!)

Dah Dah!!!!!
  • now i'm scared