Downloading Workouts to Garmin Training Center

I have downloaded a Marathon Training Schedule to Garmin Training Center but it doesn't appear in it's Calendar. So if I import it to my 405, each workout shows as advanced workouts but with no dates as to when to run them. Therefore my Forerunner 405 can't tell when a workout should take place. Has anyone any ideas please ? How can I download to Training Center and it appears in the Calendar so that I can import it to my 405 OK.
Thanks. <!-- / message -->

Comments

• I've got the same problem using a 305.  There was a recent thread on this, but the suggestions didn't work.  You can see the dates on your 405 I suspect ( I can on mine anyway ) and you have to select them manually.  That's probably not a lot of help!!
  • Training is so necessary for everyone to do where it can be good for sometimes also you can go by many online help of writing as best essay writing services 2020 https://essay-writing-services.reviews/ for your essay also it prepare students for exams, assignment to write even help you to get good marks.
    you can try these kind of things to prepared own your future and get grades set as goal