How do I get my boots back?

2»

Comments

• Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha imageimageimageimageimage
  • PloddingOn wrote (see)

An EXCELLENT question!

Because they are the only heels that I own and it was a semi awards thing...
    That's one award I would never want to win.......image
  • Did he get an award?  Maybe he's desperately trying to get more than a semi so he can indeed polish your boots and bring them back all shiney. 

Do you think you'd get a salt mark round the edge of the boots if he wanked on them, and it dried, much like when you've been out in the rain?  *ponders.....*

Hehehehe

• Cake wrote (see)
    image If that is the case I think you will find them back very polished our kid. image
    PloddingOn wrote (see)
    Does it make it shiny too?

Apparently according to Derek & Clive it posesses very similar properties to Brasso image 

(ref: 'Sir' sketch ... audio version most definately NOT suitable for listening in refined company)

• image If this thread gives you the horn you might want to see professional help. image
  • Dunno - clearly there are people about who cross dress, line dance and wank on boots
  • I emailed cross dresser today and asked for the boots back.  Apparently, he has had them in his car for a while.

Why he didn't return them ages ago is beyond me!

Men?!!!  image

• Cake wrote (see)
    image If this thread gives you the horn you might want to see professional help. image
    It gives me the shoehorn.
2»