hi folks i,ve got a problem and need advice. my gp tells me im flat footed and this is giving me knee problems so my question to you all is who do i see and what can i do about it

thanks all dan


  • I've got a similar problem - if you can, see a podiatrist. They can advise on correcting your feet to realign the position of your knees and minimise the stress on the joints image
Sign In or Register to comment.