Fancy achieving a world record at the London Marathon ?

15678911»

Comments

• The superman guy seemed to be wearing Ron Hills with the stripe down the side as his 'tights', and he threw up at the end like someone had hung a kryptonite medal round his neck.  Apart from being slightly warmer atire than normal I can't see what the difficulty was.  Now, the guy who used to run as a waiter, carrying a tray with a full wine bottle on it doing 2:50 or so, now there's a record worth having.
  • Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    CD - I'm most impressed with Matthew Pariss the MP, who has run 2:32. Not sure I agree with his politics but he's a pretty impressive runner. I think I've heard the same thing said of BR image
  • Tom. wrote (see)
    CD - I'm most impressed with Matthew Pariss the MP, who has run 2:32. Not sure I agree with his politics but he's a pretty impressive runner. I think I've heard the same thing said of BR image

Now, I'm in a unique position to compare these two.

MP bought me a pint after finishing London and so did BR after his 2:45 on Sunday.

Thier politics do differ slightly but the main difference was that I had to buy BR two pints first! (something to do with being northern no doubt. Oh and the fact that it was probably 50p a pint when MP did London and many multiples of that on Sunday! image)

• How did it go for the running testicle and what record catagory would you put him in image
  • Fastest clackersack?

previous record was held by John Prescott when he  saw the buffet table at the Seoul G20 summit.

• Saw the running testicles at mile 17, a few of us were staring, trying to work out what the costume was supposed to be as we thought it looked like a ballbag but couldn't really believe anyone would run as that, but it said "Mr Testicles" on the back which clinched it.

Seemed to be going well, pretty much mid-pack at that point

• how come joe pasquale isnt in the results? he said he did 5.22 but hes not listed