Asics gel sky speed vs mizuno wave precision 11

I am looking for a light-weight trainer. I have got on well with the wave rider 13 previously, however found that my right heel would slide out at the back. I have got some adizero bostons, but they are giving my symptoms of plantar fasciitis.

Can anyone recommend the sky speed or precision 11? 

Comments

• I wear the wave precision and it's an excellent shoe. Haven't tried the asics one though
  • faithfulred wrote (see)
    I wear the wave precision and it's an excellent shoe. Haven't tried the asics one though
    How does the precision grip the heel?
  • I just recently got a pair of the sky speed and am very happy with them, very light and comfortable

• runnoc wrote (see)

I just recently got a pair of the sky speed and am very happy with them, very light and comfortable

Again, may I ask how the fit around the heel is?
  • Josh: the Precision grips the heel just fine. I did notice, and I've read it somewhere on here before as well, they feel a bit high around the outside of the ankle and this did cause a little discomfort early on in runs. I've not noticed it on the last few runs in these shoes, so I think they just needed a bit of use to break them in. Nice enough shoe; quite stiff compared to the WR 13 though.
  • Mr Boat wrote (see)
    Josh: the Precision grips the heel just fine. I did notice, and I've read it somewhere on here before as well, they feel a bit high around the outside of the ankle and this did cause a little discomfort early on in runs. I've not noticed it on the last few runs in these shoes, so I think they just needed a bit of use to break them in. Nice enough shoe; quite stiff compared to the WR 13 though.
    How does the toe box compare to the WR13? I find the WR13 has a toe box too big for my liking - I want to feel snug and compact.
  • runnoc wrote (see)

I just recently got a pair of the sky speed and am very happy with them, very light and comfortable

How big is the toe box?
  • Josh: I would say it was more compact/snug.