I HATE MY SHOES!

Comments

• Aaah my blue shoes are quite slow. Must look for a faster colour next time. My Newtons are very quick - but mainly cos i want to get the bloody race over with and wear comfy shoes.
  • CazSoul wrote (see)

What about a pair of these....

Nike.... tick
    Lightweight.... tick
    Non-clumpy.... tick

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/221378/nike-deuce-plimsolls-gallery.jpg

What's not to like??? image

Don't you mean Nike tick....tick...????
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    CazSoul wrote (see)

Sarah, I can't afford Jimmy Choo patent leather pumps, will a similar looking pair of much cheaper quality maybe from primark or something be suitable do you think?  Please note I'm currently wearing blue trainers in a size 6.5.

Drawing on my years of experience of wearing shoes, might I suggest these:

http://www.splooshshoes.co.uk/sitedata/218/Childrens_Footwear_Kids_Crocs_Cayman_Shoes_Sandals_Sea_Blue.png

They are lightweight and don't require the advanced skill of tying laces. Plus, they are almost indistinguishable from Jimmy Choo's image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Plus, with a black felt tip marker, you can add a tick... tick image
  • Nam wrote (see)
    Running Blackbird wrote (see)

Devoted2Distance has the right to raise a forum of her choice and running shoes is as good as any topic .image

Sweetcakes, with your 29 posts I don't think you've been around long enough to have an informed opinion...  with as many threads as you've had hot dinners about "me me me and my shoos, my injuries, me my shadow and I" I think she takes her fair share of forum space.
    Totally agree, I am a novice and don't hide the fact, but no rules about what forum you can have Nam . In five years, I might catch up with the number of posts you have, I doubt it, as I do have a life x
  • hey girls...get in the pit...mud or baby oil? image
  • Wow, 20,000, 30,000, 70,000 posts ! Where do you find time to run !?
  • I have blue running shoos.... New blue running shoos.... image
  • Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    Sarah: What was that bit about tying the laces. How exactly do you do that.
  • Hi devoted,

I'm a bit of a convert to lunar racers and have been wearing my first pair for about 6 months now. Sorry you have taken a dislike to them.

Before this I wore Mizuno waveriders which you might like. they are fairly light and do not have an over exaggerated heel area so ok if a Pose runner.

I love your posts btw,

all the best

Phil

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭
    kittenkat wrote (see)

I can't even put into words why the people that don't like me, don't like you even more, but the fact that I'm agreeing with them... Well....

Start a thread that ISN'T about YOU...

Try ultruism.. ?

Was that really called for?  I know D2D tends to write about her various running shoes possibly a tad more than  you want to read about them, but you do come across as being rather bitchy for the sake of it.

And what does ultruism mean?

• I also thought the above comment by kk was a tad harsh.

If you don't like D2D or what she has to say, then why do you take the time and effort to read AND comment on her threads?

*Just an observation* 

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    PhilPub wrote (see)

And what does ultruism mean?

selflessness among ultra runners.

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

"You look exhausted. Have my potato.  And let me pop that blister for you."

• JjJj ✭✭✭
    I don't like potatoes, but I do think that people with more than 10,000 posts to their name really need to g...

oh.
  • D2D.......I can guarantee that 2 of the 3 things you listed about KK is correct..........image

so your nike marathoners that you are waiting for.........have you tried them on or run in them before...............and if they are for best.......what are you going to be wearing the rest of the week........Just waiting to hear the next instalment of the unsuitable shoe saga........image..I await shoe thread no 24 and 25.until you actually take the advice from shoe thread number 1image

and if you want people to stoip being honest or nasty onyour thread.maybe the first step would be to stop going on others thread just to be bitchy............

• Match your PB..thought  someone pointed out you might be telling a bit of a fib about that.

Check out Serens time from yesterday..you may wish to edit the last bit...

• Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

Bloody hell, I must be terrible! image 

Well, I reckon that comment that you posted on Bridget's SS thread last night qualifies you there.  Tick

Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

Plus, 'unsuitable shoe saga'? Funny that. Not sure how many people on here could match their PB yesterday on an unforgivingly hot course.

Tell me Seren/KK - when is the last time you actually talked about a race you're running on here or got a PB? 'Cause it's sure as hell slipped past my radar!

Why don't you wander over to seren's FS thread and take a read? 

It it's slipped past your radar that's because seren has better things to do than start a myriad of posts boasting about her achievements at every opportunity, followed by a raft of photos.

If you've got it, you don't need to flaunt it.  Given the amount of times you flaunt it, one can only presume that you ain't got it.

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭
    Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

I post 'karma' on her thread and suddenly I'm the baddie?

Wow.  Wittering on about shoes is one thing, but that's pretty low, even for you.
  • image I'm confused. Is D2D jokerman or Karen?