Options

May Weight Loss Team Challenge

There have been a few comments on the February thread about keeping this going.  The old thread has gone a bit awry of late so I thought it would be a good idea to start again from 1 May

For any newbies to the thread, this is for those trying to loose weight.  Rather than the usual list of weights and targets,it's a team challenge along similar lines to the RWUK vs RWUSA January running challenge, except that it'd just be two teams made up from those who wished to participate. The aim being that those in each team would working together, encourage each other, but most importantly the team spirit and wish to out do the other team will spur us all on.

The rules:

1) Participants must register for the challenge by midnight 30 April by adding their name to the list below).
2) Participants must weigh in 30 April and update their start weight (in lbs)
3) I* will divide the participants into two teams with an equal combined weight.
4) The participants work their socks off to loose as much weight as they can during May.
5) Each participant weighs in 15th May and 1st June, and then updates the thread with their mid challenge and end of challenge weights.
6) At mid (15th May) & end (1 June) of the challenge I* add up the weights of the teams and announce the interim lead and winning team.

Hopefully we can get a dozen or so people interested.  Hopefully the challenge will spur us on to kick start our weight losses, perhaps 8, 10, 14lb individual losses.

Remember – If you join the challenge you are committing to working hard to support the team you are put in, hopefully the incentive not to bucker or take the challenge half heartedly will reap dividends for you all.

May Weight Loss Challenge Participants
:

Schmunkee 

Comments