Place available at Familiarisation Camp for Ironman UK 70.3

MsEMsE ✭✭✭
Unfortunately, I cannot take up a place I booked at a familiarisation camp at Wimbleball for the Ironman UK 70.3 which is being run this weekend on Saturday. The schedule is as follows:

07:00 Arrive at Wimbleball Lake.
07:00 Swim, there will be water safety support and some crew members will also swim with you. There will be the chance to swim the entire swim course if you wish. The swim session will last approximately 1 hour.
10:00 Bike, The plan is to ride 1 lap of the bike course. There will be a support vehicle as well as crew and TheTriLife coaches cycling with you. You will cycle in groups according to ability.
13:00 Lunch break
14:00 Q&A session with Ironman 70.3 UK staff. This will take place in the South West Lakes Trust building
15:00 TheTriLife.com Seminar
16:00 Run, The plan is to run 1 lap of the run course. Crew and TheTriLife coaches will run this with you.
17:00 Finish

If anybody is interested in attending in my place, send me a PM. I think I paid around £80 but would be happy to accept a reasonable offer given the short notice. I just need to pass on your details for insurance purposes and then you can go (and tell me all about it afterwards)!

Comments